07-03-2016, 05:26 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've had this for a long while, if anyone decides to use it well here you go. An sprx eboot.

Loads as "TLOU.sprx" (without quotes)

It's a BCUS/BLUS eboot, but for this game BCES/BLES can share it as well and it should work. Any issues? Quote me below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions:
Replace in dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION/USRDIR

The following 4 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

迪诶迪迪儿ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ, gatekeeper1122, OfficialCoolJay, Riften
08-11-2016, 04:10 AM #11
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by 0x01 View Post
Why you want to crack it because they kicked you from the site?

What? Haha it's more than that. Plus I wasn't kicked from the site. I could sign back in at any point I wanted.
08-12-2016, 11:43 PM #12
0x01
Haxor!
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
What? Haha it's more than that. Plus I wasn't kicked from the site. I could sign back in at any point I wanted.

You didn't answer the question.
08-13-2016, 12:16 AM #13
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
You didn't answer the question.

I wasn't kicked from the site. Can't really answer your question when it doesn't make sense with a yes or no.
08-16-2016, 10:09 PM #14
0x01
Haxor!
I wasn't kicked from the site. Can't really answer your question when it doesn't make sense with a yes or no.

The question is why would you do them wrong when they didn't do anything to you, if the owner has done something to you then do you mind explaining it?

Otherwise I assume you just hating them because they have kicked you from the staff team and as far as I know they kicked you from the site as well and to be honest I wouldn't blame them based on your actions here, not to mention you've got suspended here once.
08-16-2016, 10:27 PM #15
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
The question is why would you do them wrong when they didn't do anything to you, if the owner has done something to you then do you mind explaining it?

Otherwise I assume you just hating them because they have kicked you from the staff team and as far as I know they kicked you from the site as well and to be honest I wouldn't blame them based on your actions here, not to mention you've got suspended here once.

I've gotten suspended here for defending them. This site and RG have had lots of drama and I was in the middle defending RG.

I wasn't kicked from the site, I was demoted once though. It's a long story and I don't need to explain anything to you. All I'm saying is that the owner, Cyb3r, betrayed me and Eddie Mac. Used us. I have pictures of our conversation and all but it's not really needed. Bottom line is he's a cunt, just uses people. He's unappreciative for anything and is rude.

We were once good friends until he showed his true character. That's that. Ever since we haven't spoken.
08-17-2016, 04:44 AM #16
0x01
Haxor!
I've gotten suspended here for defending them. This site and RG have had lots of drama and I was in the middle defending RG.

I wasn't kicked from the site, I was demoted once though. It's a long story and I don't need to explain anything to you. All I'm saying is that the owner, Cyb3r, betrayed me and Eddie Mac. Used us. I have pictures of our conversation and all but it's not really needed. Bottom line is he's a cunt, just uses people. He's unappreciative for anything and is rude.

We were once good friends until he showed his true character. That's that. Ever since we haven't spoken.

If i'm not mistaken he didn't do anything except demoting you because you had too many mistakes and can't do the job right beside talking bad about him to other staff members, then you begged him to stay when obviously you had more than enough chances, and that's in my opinion why you turned on them now.

On the other hand Eddie who betrayed them by stealing Zero's money and leeching RG content here on NGU and you thought it's a wayout for you to return the favor, that at least how I see it.

In case you think i'm defending them i'm not, It's just the fact that I know all the true story from a close friend on RG.
08-17-2016, 05:07 AM #17
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
If i'm not mistaken he didn't do anything except demoting you because you had too many mistakes and can't do the job right beside talking bad about him to other staff members, then you begged him to stay when obviously you had more than enough chances, and that's in my opinion why you turned on them now.

On the other hand Eddie who betrayed them by stealing Zero's money and leeching RG content here on NGU and you thought it's a wayout for you to return the favor, that at least how I see it.

In case you think i'm defending them i'm not, It's just the fact that I know all the true story from a close friend on RG.

You can see it how you want, you've probably been blinded by Cyb3r too. Or whoever.

He's done much more than just demote me and I had gotten over that. At the time I did ask him to give me another chance, he hadn't given me any besides one really. I had personal shit going on and wasn't able to moderate for a couple days and that's why. Even though I gave him notice, plus he gave other staff members months off and didn't care. But for me it was different.

I can tell you've been told other shit and if I really wanted to I could supply you with pictures of our conversation of the day that everything went downhill. They've blinded you and changed the story, I'm not denying the facts but you are saying that's the reason behind it and it's not. There's much more.

Eddie hadn't even left the site, it was when he was afk for a while that Cyb3r had done what he did to me. So we both left after that.

No one else I really have an issue with on the site. I'm good friends with many staff and members, it's just him. I'm also just stating facts, but you are just making assumptions by what you've been told. The pieces don't fit with the real story. Regardless what's it matter in the end?
01-13-2017, 02:01 PM #18
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Baryali View Post
How should I use this?

Stop spamming! It's for jailbreakers only!
02-09-2017, 01:02 PM #19
do you have the sprx bro ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo