01-04-2017, 07:30 PM #1
axilleas16
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, happy new year!
I have notice something today, i was watching videos on youtube about the debug menus on uncharted 1,2,3 & the last of us.. I notice that on a video that shows naughty dog's workstation, one of them was using the debug menu like the videos i saw (check the pictures). I think there is an debug menu file is hidding there in uncharted/the last of us game files that we may can unlock it with some offsets/extraction... Does anyone wants we make an collaboration so we can find a way to enable it? Thanks and sorry if my english are bad xD
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked axilleas16 for this useful post:

DOLIPRAN
01-06-2017, 09:23 AM #11
Originally posted by Hereisme766 View Post
NGU is just bad website to post stuff, you guys just start decrypting tools like you said in your last post, also that happend to me before in these forums when some dude just took his liberty and decrypted my tool took the offsets and posted them in the same topic.

All I'm saying is, such old games that attract few modders, with a debug menu made by the developers and not the modders, the menus should be free to the public. Don't want people to decrypt, put better security Sal Doesn't help to bash NGU while on NGU Sal
01-06-2017, 09:25 AM #12
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
All I'm saying is, such old games that attract few modders, with a debug menu made by the developers and not the modders, the menus should be free to the public. Don't want people to decrypt, put better security Sal Doesn't help to bash NGU while on NGU Sal

Is this thread about TLOU or Uncharter 3?
01-06-2017, 09:35 AM #13
Originally posted by Dr.
Is this thread about TLOU or Uncharter 3?

It's about this: You must login or register to view this content.
01-07-2017, 03:19 PM #14
axilleas16
Save Point
Thats true . The debug menu is not yours & its just an offset to unlock it... But we are thankful bcs u find an way to unlock it.. But this not means its yours.. The debug menu is inside the bin.psarc file .. There is 2 files there .. Debug-menu.bin and debug-menu.dci ... You guys are great bcs unlock it but its insane to not putting it free.. But now its free.. So thats good... This thread talks about making an collaboration to unlock the menu bcs u did but its not free.. Not crack it.. But anyway now its free so there is no matter to talking about it.. I think its better modders be united and making stuff than fighting.. So im waiting for the sprx file for the debug menu.. And i wish to get it free.. Else ill search about it and unlock it by myself and post it in public.. And make an sprx too.. But i see it pretty goddamn stupid to search about it while there is modders already unlocked it.. Whatever
Last edited by axilleas16 ; 01-07-2017 at 03:27 PM.
01-07-2017, 03:34 PM #15
Originally posted by axilleas16 View Post
Thats true . The debug menu is not yours & its just an offset to unlock it... But we are thankful bcs u find an way to unlock it.. But this not means its yours.. The debug menu is inside the bin.psarc file .. There is 2 files there .. Debug-menu.bin and debug-menu.dci ... You guys are great bcs unlock it but its insane to not putting it free.. But now its free.. So thats good... This thread talks about making an collaboration to unlock the menu bcs u did but its not free.. Not crack it.. But anyway now its free so there is no matter to talking about it.. I think its better modders be united and making stuff than fighting.. So im waiting for the sprx file for the debug menu.. And i wish to get it free.. Else ill search about it and unlock it by myself and post it in public.. And make an sprx too.. But i see it pretty goddamn stupid to search about it while there is modders already unlocked it.. Whatever

Yeah fuck those guys selling it for $45, but at least got the menus now.
01-08-2017, 09:44 PM #16
Wait what do yall mean you guys got the menus now?
01-08-2017, 09:53 PM #17
how yall get the menus?
01-08-2017, 10:22 PM #18
Originally posted by djdynamic View Post
Wait what do yall mean you guys got the menus now?

It's on rival gamer...don't expect a release on here since it's protected by their security Sal But it's free.
02-16-2017, 05:58 AM #19
How soon? If you don't mind me asking?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo