01-04-2017, 07:30 PM #1
axilleas16
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, happy new year!
I have notice something today, i was watching videos on youtube about the debug menus on uncharted 1,2,3 & the last of us.. I notice that on a video that shows naughty dog's workstation, one of them was using the debug menu like the videos i saw (check the pictures). I think there is an debug menu file is hidding there in uncharted/the last of us game files that we may can unlock it with some offsets/extraction... Does anyone wants we make an collaboration so we can find a way to enable it? Thanks and sorry if my english are bad xD
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked axilleas16 for this useful post:

DOLIPRAN
01-04-2017, 07:37 PM #2
Originally posted by axilleas16 View Post
Hello, happy new year!
I have notice something today, i was watching videos on youtube about the debug menus on uncharted 1,2,3 & the last of us.. I notice that on a video that shows naughty dog's workstation, one of them was using the debug menu like the videos i saw (check the pictures). I think there is an debug menu file is hidding there in uncharted/the last of us game files that we may can unlock it with some offsets/extraction... Does anyone wants we make an collaboration so we can find a way to enable it? Thanks and sorry if my english are bad xD
You must login or register to view this content.

looks like you'd have to purchase them.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

DOLIPRAN
01-04-2017, 07:42 PM #3
axilleas16
Save Point
Thats what i mean.. These guys selling those debug menus.. Im wondering if it is very easy to unlock them just by an simple offset... Wondering if there is anyone who wants work in it with me... And we can keep our collaboration for other games too :/
01-04-2017, 08:03 PM #4
Thats what i mean.. These guys selling those debug menus.. Im wondering if it is very easy to unlock them just by an simple offset... Wondering if there is anyone who wants work in it with me... And we can keep our collaboration for other games too :/

It's stupid that people from rival are the only ones to have it. Someone should buy it, crack it, and then chargeback Cool Troll

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Decommit
01-04-2017, 10:23 PM #5
axilleas16
Save Point
I think their system works as an RTM TOOL.. u need an subscribtion to use the rtm tool and it has an debug menu enabler... It costs 40$ 4menus for all these games.. Im pretty sure they didnt made a such a long job to find out those debugs.. Once naughty dog uses them it means that its locked somewhere in the game files and u can unlock it by offsets... Its not something like an own debug menu build.. Its by the developers .. Ill search more about it..
01-04-2017, 11:57 PM #6
I think their system works as an RTM TOOL.. u need an subscribtion to use the rtm tool and it has an debug menu enabler... It costs 40$ 4menus for all these games.. Im pretty sure they didnt made a such a long job to find out those debugs.. Once naughty dog uses them it means that its locked somewhere in the game files and u can unlock it by offsets... Its not something like an own debug menu build.. Its by the developers .. Ill search more about it..

I hear what you're saying, but I'm sure a competent programmer could easily crack it. That's stupid to charge such expensive price for something they didn't make.
01-05-2017, 02:47 PM #7
axilleas16
Save Point
Thank you Smile is there anyway we can make it as an sprx too? For the last of us for example... To opening it with buttons... ?
01-05-2017, 03:09 PM #8
Cain532
Vault dweller
Thank you Smile is there anyway we can make it as an sprx too? For the last of us for example... To opening it with buttons... ?

We've been working on a sprx menu that will be free to R-G members, the release is expected to be very soon
01-05-2017, 06:24 PM #9
Originally posted by Hereisme766 View Post
deleted

Huh? Why'd you quote me?

Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
We've been working on a sprx menu that will be free to R-G members, the release is expected to be very soon

But not to NGU Sal
01-06-2017, 08:35 AM #10
Hereisme766
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Huh? Why'd you quote me?

But not to NGU Sal

NGU is just bad website to post stuff, you guys just start decrypting tools like you said in your last post, also that happend to me before in these forums when some dude just took his liberty and decrypted my tool took the offsets and posted them in the same topic.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo