12-01-2010, 05:18 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lately there has been a high number of individual price check threads. To save space and time for everyone, please post your price request here and maybe an accumulation of requests will help everyone.

Please use the following format:

Game:
Format:
Trophies: Plat: Gold: Silver: Bronze:
Online Trophies:
Estimated Time:
Trophy Difficulty:

Thank you.

Special thank you to the_noob for help and guidance!
Last edited by jedt ; 12-02-2010 at 02:53 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

(Alex), BloodGlitch, DarkGeneRaL_, FoxkaZ, Gotham_Shadow, GUESTYYY, lalaland322, MBO, MysticDragon, REVeran, rexel, sendastunt, simmo_316, SinaStyLaInChaZ, skoiler, Smokin420, ThatEpicSomeone, vSaBoTeuR x, WorstShooter, xBHR, xixi9980, Yuki_240sx
02-18-2011, 08:19 AM #74
Hey where can i get a turbo controller? I live in the UK, I can order online but I can't find a turbo controller on the internet that would keep repeating commands. Theres one i found you can set combos to a single button but i dont if that one has the option to repeated button presses in continuous loop. Can you guys give me a link or something?

Oh and i wanna price check on Fallout 3 plat without DLC
02-18-2011, 08:24 AM #75
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by shahroz47 View Post
Hey where can i get a turbo controller? I live in the UK, I can order online but I can't find a turbo controller on the internet that would keep repeating commands. Theres one i found you can set combos to a single button but i dont if that one has the option to repeated button presses in continuous loop. Can you guys give me a link or something?

Oh and i wanna price check on Fallout 3 plat without DLC

Have you looked on amazon.uk (I think that is a UK address for amazon). I am USA, so it would be amazon.com You can usually find everything there and for good deals. I am not sure what video game franchises you have in your country, but here we have GameStop.
02-18-2011, 08:30 AM #76
I had a look there but couldn't find one that clearly said its description that it can repeat button presses in a loop. Also something else i found out there from user comments is that alot of them don't have six-axis and so they wont work on some games entirely.
02-18-2011, 08:57 AM #77
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
I am not sure. I found one at my local gamestop that was a cheapo one for $12.
03-02-2011, 11:33 AM #78
WhatsaN00B
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Yeah, should only be a $20-25 plat as it is super easy once you figure out to not button mash on the challenges, string large combos of various moves, and do the instant takedowns. One playthrough on story and a couple hours on the challenges. That is all it takes to plat it haha

I've done it for 3 users but I let them pick the price, I don't like relieving somebody of a platinum that I could easily finish in a full day of gaming.

The first was $10 then $13 last was $20.

Got another deal to start the dude offered $35, but I knocked it down to $20.

It's not very hard at all like you said, but once I was able to do the combat challenges I started failing at the predator challenges, so that's what takes the longest for me.

The following user thanked WhatsaN00B for this useful post:

Smokin420
03-03-2011, 12:58 AM #79
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by shahroz47 View Post
I had a look there but couldn't find one that clearly said its description that it can repeat button presses in a loop. Also something else i found out there from user comments is that alot of them don't have six-axis and so they wont work on some games entirely.

Where in the UK mate, you could try trademe.co.nz... they post to Europe as well but only EU. Otherwise search for a Super Street Fighter 4 Fight Pad. This is important... Not a fightstick, like arcade machines because that will net u at least a good $100. But a fightpad, its like a controller with a flat top fo playing fighting games.
The buttons are like this

O O O o Light Punch Med Punch Hard Punch Turbo
O O O o Light Kick Med Kick Hard Kick Home

Should have SSF4 artwork Id imagine, like mine, otherwise try Blazblue or even Tekken
03-03-2011, 01:30 AM #80
I've seen some SSF4 pads like the ones you describe on websites of GAME and Gamestation but non of them mention in the discription that they can record a sequence of button presses and repeat them over and over in an endless loop (unless you stop it) Can your controller do that? if it can than please tell me its exact name and where ya got it from. I'll now go and have a look on the websites you mentioned.

EDIT: These are the most common ones I've found
You must login or register to view this content.

Does this picture has the you are talking about?
Last edited by shahroz47 ; 03-03-2011 at 01:41 AM.
03-07-2011, 06:12 AM #81
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
What's a fair going rate for Bioshock Jap 100%. I got a nephew staying over for a month and i'm trying to find something to keep the little pest busy and make a bit of pocket money.

I have Bio JP and a bunch of Jap games sealed which I might give to him if its worth his time.

Thanks
03-07-2011, 04:16 PM #82
BloodGlitch
Lv.1 Trustworthy
Game: Killzone 3
Format: disc
Trophies: Platinum
Online Trophies: yes
Estimated Time: 15-30 hours
Trophy Difficulty 5/10

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.