05-21-2011, 07:23 PM #1
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); STATUS: Closed

Accepting Paypal ONLY. NO PSN Cards and no Plat4Plat at the moment sorry...

Ready To Sync
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Chains of Olympus You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30

In Progress

Offering

You must login or register to view this content. Assassin's Creed II You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. Burnout Paradise You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $50
You must login or register to view this content. God of War You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War II You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War III You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Chains of Olympus You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. God of War: Ghost of Sparta You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. LittleBigPlanet 2 You must login or register to view this content.(83%) - $5 or 500k vbux
You must login or register to view this content. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $30
You must login or register to view this content. Tetris (100%) - $12
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune You must login or register to view this content.(100%) - $20
You must login or register to view this content. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves You must login or register to view this content.(73%) - $20
Last edited by kMaan ; 09-20-2011 at 05:20 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to kMaan for this useful post:

Church_Chicken, IcyDose, ShadowSoldier36
05-21-2011, 07:30 PM #2
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
so can you do the bunrout dlc for me
05-21-2011, 07:33 PM #3
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Originally posted by All View Post
so can you do the bunrout dlc for me

Sorry not taking new deals for now...

Unless you wanna buy the whole thing 100%
05-21-2011, 08:45 PM #4
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
how much is AC2
05-21-2011, 09:32 PM #5
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
i would get burnout off you but some1 is supposed to be doing mine but they are pretty much flacking on me.but i hae alot of trophies for it already. best of luck selling these r2s plat. they usually sell pretty fast.
05-22-2011, 03:12 AM #6
MaZoNY
#1 IN KSA !
pm me for Tetris plz
05-23-2011, 01:47 AM #7
kMaan
-Level 1 Trusted LTW-
Added prices so you can see the range I'm going for... Still taking offers though

Also added LBP2
05-24-2011, 03:32 PM #8
Originally posted by kMaan View Post
Only accepting Paypal $ right now

Ready To Sync

You must login or register to view this content.
Assassin's Creed II (100%)
You must login or register to view this content.34 You must login or register to view this content.15 You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.1
Price: $35

Burnout Paradise (100% After online trophies)
You must login or register to view this content.65 You must login or register to view this content.28 You must login or register to view this content.4 You must login or register to view this content.1
Price: $50

LittleBigPlanet 2 (100%)
You must login or register to view this content.36 You must login or register to view this content.7 You must login or register to view this content.3 You must login or register to view this content.1
Price: $5 or vbux

Offering

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (100%)
You must login or register to view this content.36 You must login or register to view this content.8 You must login or register to view this content.3 You must login or register to view this content.1
Price: $20

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (73%)
You must login or register to view this content.36 You must login or register to view this content.8 You must login or register to view this content.3 You must login or register to view this content.1

LBP2 plat 500k vbux?
05-25-2011, 01:27 PM #9
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by kMaan View Post
Only accepting Paypal $ right now

Ready To Sync

Assassin's Creed II (100%)
You must login or register to view this content.34 You must login or register to view this content.15 You must login or register to view this content.1 You must login or register to view this content.1
Price: $35

Burnout Paradise (100% After online trophies)
You must login or register to view this content.65 You must login or register to view this content.28 You must login or register to view this content.4 You must login or register to view this content.1
Price: $50

LittleBigPlanet 2 (100%)
You must login or register to view this content.36 You must login or register to view this content.7 You must login or register to view this content.3 You must login or register to view this content.1
Price: $5 or vbux

Offering

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (100%)

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (73%)

can i get lbp 2 plat - 500k vbuxs
05-25-2011, 01:44 PM #10
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
welcome Smile nice little shop you got going
all the best with your deals :beer:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo