08-04-2011, 03:55 AM #1
daj0k3r
Dam losers
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm wondering how many folks here are interested in this game.... I know there are a few folks that have stuff that needs to be done, particularly the missions.. I can get those done in around 3 hours. Well it's been a while, since I haven't played it. So I won't be as fast Happy I want to warm up at least an hour or so a day so I can prepare for the ultimate version, and I'll at least maintain my skills. I won't post a shop or anything. However, I may do this game more often. I'm just honestly curious. 2 of my kids are starting school soon. So I have more time to game. No, I won't accept vbux :derp: So don't ask that stupid question.
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 08-04-2011 at 04:01 AM.
08-04-2011, 06:04 AM #2
karimkz
Space Ninja
If u can do the missions for me for $50 PSN card ill say YES DO THE MISSIONS FOR ME! Smile
08-04-2011, 06:35 AM #3
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
I'm wondering how many folks here are interested in this game.... I know there are a few folks that have stuff that needs to be done, particularly the missions.. I can get those done in around 3 hours. Well it's been a while, since I haven't played it. So I won't be as fast Happy I want to warm up at least an hour or so a day so I can prepare for the ultimate version, and I'll at least maintain my skills. I won't post a shop or anything. However, I may do this game more often. I'm just honestly curious. 2 of my kids are starting school soon. So I have more time to game. No, I won't accept vbux :derp: So don't ask that stupid question.

ill take them for 50k vbux Awesome face
08-04-2011, 07:17 AM #4
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by DarkGeneRaL
ill take them for 50k vbux Awesome face

Alright buddy... That does it :bat:

EDIT: I WILL accept one $50 PSN card as part of payment one time only because there are some games I wanna get , Street Fighter 3 being an example. The trials are going to be more than $50 though. They're the hardest part of the game and it make me stuck at like 91% or whatever. I'm looking at the $100 range at least just for the trials. Now if you have already done some missions than the price will change obviously. So for example if you've done 1/2 of the missions then it would cost you $50. I haven't personally done MvsC3 yet for folks. However, I have done stuff for Yvomulder and kaviars on MotorStorm and weeztha on MKvsDC combos. So there's are few people there. Of course I have the platinum as well. Here's proof: You must login or register to view this content. If/when I do stuff for people all I ask for is patience because I have a job and more importantly children. So they will take precedence over anything.
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 08-04-2011 at 08:49 AM.
08-04-2011, 09:56 AM #5

EDIT: I WILL accept one $50 PSN card as part of payment one time only because there are some games I wanna get , Street Fighter 3 being an example. The trials are going to be more than $50 though. They're the hardest part of the game and it make me stuck at like 91% or whatever. I'm looking at the $100 range at least just for the trials. Now if you have already done some missions than the price will change obviously. So for example if you've done 1/2 of the missions then it would cost you $50. I haven't personally done MvsC3 yet for folks. However, I have done stuff for Yvomulder and kaviars on MotorStorm and weeztha on MKvsDC combos. So there's are few people there. Of course I have the platinum as well. Here's proof: You must login or register to view this content. If/when I do stuff for people all I ask for is patience because I have a job and more importantly children. So they will take precedence over anything.

how long do you think you can finish missions 80-360?
08-04-2011, 10:02 AM #6
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?

street fighter 3 is going to have trials. Thank you god i cant wait. ok so 50k vbux jk. good luck bro.
08-04-2011, 10:26 AM #7
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by DarkGeneRaL
street fighter 3 is going to have trials. Thank you god i cant wait. ok so 50k vbux jk. good luck bro.

Lol have you seen the parry trials Happy haha Ken Masters Final Trial Oh btw DG, you go or watch EVO?
Last edited by Smokin420 ; 08-04-2011 at 04:39 PM.
08-04-2011, 10:39 AM #8
DarkGeneRaL_
Are you high?
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Lol have you seen the parry trials Happy haha Ken Masters Final Trial

Oh btw DG, you go or watch EVO?

yeah im not worry about the parry's. yes i went this weekend to evo it was pretty awesome.Daigo got body ok i need to stop writing and getting off topic srry buddy.
08-04-2011, 04:11 PM #9
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by Smoke. View Post
how long do you think you can finish missions 80-360?

I can get them done in a few hours. They seriously won't take me long. If I were to start today, then I'd get them done tomorrow at the latest

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Lol have you seen the parry trials Happy haha Ken Masters Final Trial

Oh btw DG, you go or watch EVO?

Oh so that's what those achievements I saw, huh? Cool Well SF3 is my favorite one
08-04-2011, 06:03 PM #10
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
damn, you guys are some beasts in this game....but i would definitely be interested in getting this :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo