08-16-2011, 01:52 AM #1
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to my Boutique. I'm an average PS3 gamer who needed a little break from the trophy hunt. This will be a R2S-only shop (unless there's a special service offered). Everything that will be here will be 100% legitimate (no hack save, CWF, etc.). Do not pm me request(s).

If we have done a deal, please give some feedback on my You must login or register to view this content..
My Hacked Trophy Shop aka You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you. Smile
[MULTIPAGE=Ready to Sync]
Nothing

[MULTIPAGE=Payment]

I won't accept game for game or plat for plat.

Unless specified:

-PSN cards (UK or US)
-Paypal
Paypal payment sent as gift by the way. You will have to pay the fees too.

[MULTIPAGE=Current Deals]

None

[MULTIPAGE=Completed Deals]

1. You must login or register to view this content. - Limbo
2. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno + SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection
3. You must login or register to view this content. - Stacking DLC + Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLCs
4. You must login or register to view this content. - SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection
5. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno
6. You must login or register to view this content. - God of War Collection: God of War II
7. You must login or register to view this content. - Galaga Legions DX
8. You must login or register to view this content. - Prince of Persia: Warrior Within + Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
9. You must login or register to view this content. - Back To The Future Episode 5 + Astro Tripper
10. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno
11. You must login or register to view this content. - Prince of Persia: Warrior Within + Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
12. You must login or register to view this content. - PSN games
13. You must login or register to view this content. - PoP + PSN games
14. You must login or register to view this content. - Back To The Future Episode 3
15. You must login or register to view this content. - Astro Tripper + Wanted
16. You must login or register to view this content. - Sam & Max EP 5 + Stacking [+DLC]
17. You must login or register to view this content. - Various games
18. You must login or register to view this content. - Trine 2
19. You must login or register to view this content. - Misc. 'Batman: Arkham City' trophies
20. You must login or register to view this content. - Trine 2
21. You must login or register to view this content. - 'Batman: Arkham City' DLCs
22. You must login or register to view this content. - Batman: Arkham City 100%
23. You must login or register to view this content. - Dyad
24. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno 'It's in the Trial' trophy
25. You must login or register to view this content. - Dyad + Clash of Titans (EU)
Last edited by BigBang ; 01-04-2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Boutique update

The following 6 users say thank you to BigBang for this useful post:

DoOm-, ps3re, sendastunt, ShadowSoldier36, Smokin420, wowaka
08-14-2012, 09:47 PM #74
Merkii
Former Staff
Originally posted by BigBang View Post
Bump. Dyad and Clash of Titans (EU) still R2S. The Dante's Inferno service is over until further notice.

How much for the hard trophies on dyad (the final 3 golds, Miracles, Not playing is becoming is increasingly oppresive and a Subliminal reprise)
I've had enough of this game so I'm just wonderin
08-16-2012, 06:08 AM #75
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by xMerkii View Post
How much for the hard trophies on dyad (the final 3 golds, Miracles, Not playing is becoming is increasingly oppresive and a Subliminal reprise)
I've had enough of this game so I'm just wonderin

I'm going back to college so I'm just selling my R2S stuff for the moment. If I 'were' to do these trophies, it would probably be for around 60% of the plat price.
08-23-2012, 07:25 AM #76
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Everything I had is now gone. Since I'm back to college, both of my shops will be closed until I have free time.
09-07-2012, 08:35 AM #77
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Bumping...
Last edited by BigBang ; 11-20-2012 at 09:23 PM.
10-19-2012, 03:37 AM #78
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Bumping my shop before it's locked.
Last edited by BigBang ; 11-20-2012 at 09:22 PM.
12-06-2012, 08:18 PM #79
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Edit: plat has been sold
Last edited by BigBang ; 01-04-2013 at 09:15 PM. Reason: sold
12-19-2012, 10:14 PM #80
VreaL
Bounty hunter
Hello there.

I saw you did Limbo for one user already so I'm interested in just one Limbo trophy: No Point in Dying (I think you have guessed if I didn't say wich one eheheh)

Let me know by pm what are your conditions, price and availability. If possible explain to me how it's done because it's first time.
01-04-2013, 07:05 AM #81
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Edit: 'Legasista' plat has been sold
Last edited by BigBang ; 01-04-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: sold
01-04-2013, 05:05 PM #82
cloyser2
Little One
interesting games, send message...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo