08-16-2011, 01:52 AM #1
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to my Boutique. I'm an average PS3 gamer who needed a little break from the trophy hunt. This will be a R2S-only shop (unless there's a special service offered). Everything that will be here will be 100% legitimate (no hack save, CWF, etc.). Do not pm me request(s).

If we have done a deal, please give some feedback on my You must login or register to view this content..
My Hacked Trophy Shop aka You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you. Smile
[MULTIPAGE=Ready to Sync]
Nothing

[MULTIPAGE=Payment]

I won't accept game for game or plat for plat.

Unless specified:

-PSN cards (UK or US)
-Paypal
Paypal payment sent as gift by the way. You will have to pay the fees too.

[MULTIPAGE=Current Deals]

None

[MULTIPAGE=Completed Deals]

1. You must login or register to view this content. - Limbo
2. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno + SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection
3. You must login or register to view this content. - Stacking DLC + Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLCs
4. You must login or register to view this content. - SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection
5. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno
6. You must login or register to view this content. - God of War Collection: God of War II
7. You must login or register to view this content. - Galaga Legions DX
8. You must login or register to view this content. - Prince of Persia: Warrior Within + Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
9. You must login or register to view this content. - Back To The Future Episode 5 + Astro Tripper
10. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno
11. You must login or register to view this content. - Prince of Persia: Warrior Within + Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
12. You must login or register to view this content. - PSN games
13. You must login or register to view this content. - PoP + PSN games
14. You must login or register to view this content. - Back To The Future Episode 3
15. You must login or register to view this content. - Astro Tripper + Wanted
16. You must login or register to view this content. - Sam & Max EP 5 + Stacking [+DLC]
17. You must login or register to view this content. - Various games
18. You must login or register to view this content. - Trine 2
19. You must login or register to view this content. - Misc. 'Batman: Arkham City' trophies
20. You must login or register to view this content. - Trine 2
21. You must login or register to view this content. - 'Batman: Arkham City' DLCs
22. You must login or register to view this content. - Batman: Arkham City 100%
23. You must login or register to view this content. - Dyad
24. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno 'It's in the Trial' trophy
25. You must login or register to view this content. - Dyad + Clash of Titans (EU)
Last edited by BigBang ; 01-04-2013 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Boutique update

The following 6 users say thank you to BigBang for this useful post:

DoOm-, ps3re, sendastunt, ShadowSoldier36, Smokin420, wowaka
09-10-2011, 08:48 PM #38
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by RiKiMaRuE223 View Post
Oh... well you may want to edit your thread real quick, this is what i see:
You must login or register to view this content.

might wanna put under $20, not at $20 or less

I apologize. Since you were right while posting I'll accept your request. :embarrassed:

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Payment section updated again :dumb:

The following user thanked BigBang for this useful post:

RiKi 223
09-10-2011, 10:34 PM #39
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
As you are open for business, i have sent u a PM.
09-11-2011, 09:24 AM #40
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
RiKiMaRuE223: Your Dante's Inferno platinum is R2S. :y:
09-21-2011, 06:47 AM #41
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
The boutique will reopen at the end of the week. I'll add some games (mainly PSN ones) and edit some prices.
Last edited by BigBang ; 09-21-2011 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Edited to avoid confusion ...
09-23-2011, 04:02 AM #42
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Boutique is opened again. I added some games and edited a bit my prices.
10-04-2011, 05:17 AM #43
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Boutique is reopen. I will most likely take a real break (talking in weeks) once I'm done with the next deals.
I added a 'Ready to Sync' section (1 LIMBO R2S for the moment) and I might only propose R2S sets in the future.
10-04-2011, 04:16 PM #44
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Originally posted by BigBang View Post
Welcome to my Boutique. I'm an average PS3 gamer who needed a little break from the trophy hunt. All products listed here are 100% legitimate (no hack save, CWF, etc.) and EU (unless specified).
My motto is 'Slowly but surely' so I may take time to get trophies but you are certain to get them.

My boutique has some rules so please respect them or business will not go well:

1. Do not PM me request(s) when the boutique is closed. It/They will be ignored.
2. As an extension of rule #1, do not ask me to reserve a request if the boutique is closed.
3. Payment will be done only when the trophies are ready to sync.
4. Be patient. I'm in college and most of the time, I can only play on weekends.
5. This only concerns platinums: Please limit your request to one platinum. This way, I'll be able to take more requests at a time.

Boutique Status: OPEN

If we have done a deal, please give some feedback on my You must login or register to view this content..

Thank you. Smile
[MULTIPAGE=Platinums]
Unless specified, DLC(s) are not included.

Batman: Arkham Asylum $40
(28 You must login or register to view this content., 18 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Dante's Inferno $20
(26 You must login or register to view this content., 13 You must login or register to view this content., 3 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

God of War Collection: God of War I $30
(20 You must login or register to view this content., 10 You must login or register to view this content., 5 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

God of War Collection: God of War II $20
(18 You must login or register to view this content., 11 You must login or register to view this content., 5 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

HEAVY RAIN $45
(50 You must login or register to view this content., 4 You must login or register to view this content., 2 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Prince of Persia TRILOGY $100 (Check spoiler below for important informations)
The Prince of Persia TRILOGY contains the following games:
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time $30
(0 You must login or register to view this content., 6 You must login or register to view this content., 9 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones $30
(1 You must login or register to view this content., 8 You must login or register to view this content., 8 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within $50
(2 You must login or register to view this content., 10 You must login or register to view this content., 7 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

You can buy these items separately. However, booting the disc will create a trophy list (0%) for all three games at the same time. Please be absolutely sure when asking for these items.

SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection $20
(17 You must login or register to view this content., 13 You must login or register to view this content., 4 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Spare Parts $20
(0 You must login or register to view this content., 2 You must login or register to view this content., 10 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes $40
(36 You must login or register to view this content., 11 You must login or register to view this content., 2 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed [+DLC]$60
(43 You must login or register to view this content., 16 You must login or register to view this content., 5 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Tomb Raider: Underworld $20
(17 You must login or register to view this content., 10 You must login or register to view this content., 5 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Trine $30
(6 You must login or register to view this content., 23 You must login or register to view this content., 3 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $20
(36 You must login or register to view this content., 8 You must login or register to view this content., 3 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

Wanted $20
(39 You must login or register to view this content., 9 You must login or register to view this content., 2 You must login or register to view this content., 1 You must login or register to view this content.)

[MULTIPAGE=PSN Games]
Unless specified, DLC(s) are not included.

Acceleration of Suguri X Edition $10
(11 (Bronze), 2 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

Astro Tripper $10
(3 (Bronze), 3 (Silver), 2 (Gold))

Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time $5
(7 (Bronze), 4 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannen $5
(6 (Bronze), 4 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

Back to the Future - Episode 3: Citizen Brown $5
(5 (Bronze), 5 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

Back to the Future - Episode 4: Double Visions $5
(9 (Bronze), 3 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

Back to the Future - Episode 5: OUTATIME $5
(8 (Bronze), 3 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

Back to the Future Bundle (Episodes 1 to 5) $20
(35 (Bronze), 19 (Silver), 5 (Gold))

Blade Kitten (Exclusive) $15

Flower $15

Frogger Returns (US) $5
(0 (Bronze), 1 (Silver), 3 (Gold))

Frogger Returns (EU) $5
(0 (Bronze), 1 (Silver), 3 (Gold))

Galaga Legions DX $15
(9 (Bronze), 2 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

Golden Axe (Contains online trophie(s)) $5

Landit Bandit (Exclusive) $15

Limbo $20

MIGHT & MAGIC CLASH OF HEROES [+DLC] (Contains online trophie(s)) (Exclusive) $50
(9 (Bronze), 4 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent $10

Puzzle Quest Galactrix (Contains online trophie(s)) (Exclusive) $40

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episode 2: The Tomb of Sammun-Mak $8

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episode 3: They Stole Max's Brain! $8
(5 (Bronze), 4 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episode 4: Beyond the Alley of the Dolls $8
(5 (Bronze), 5 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Episode 5: The City That Dares $8

Stacking [+DLC] $15
(15 (Bronze), 5 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

StarDrone (Exclusive) $20
(13 (Bronze), 1 (Silver), 1 (Gold))

[MULTIPAGE=Ready to Sync]
Limbo $20

[MULTIPAGE=Payment]

I won't accept game for game or plat for plat.

I will mostly accept paypal for now on (Payment sent as gift).
I can also accept vBux but only for items under $20. (1$ = 100,000 vBux)
If you can somehow find some FRENCH PSN cards, I will give you a discount. Awesome face

[MULTIPAGE=Current Deals]

You must login or register to view this content. - Astro Tripper + Wanted

[MULTIPAGE=Completed Deals]

1. You must login or register to view this content. - Limbo
2. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno + SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection
3. You must login or register to view this content. - Stacking DLC + Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLCs
4. You must login or register to view this content. - SEGA MEGA DRIVE Ultimate Collection
5. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno
6. You must login or register to view this content. - God of War Collection: God of War II
7. You must login or register to view this content. - Galaga Legions DX
8. You must login or register to view this content. - Prince of Persia: Warrior Within + Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
9. You must login or register to view this content. - Back To The Future Episode 5 + Astro Tripper
10. You must login or register to view this content. - Dante's Inferno
11. You must login or register to view this content. - Prince of Persia: Warrior Within + Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
12. You must login or register to view this content. - PSN games
13. You must login or register to view this content. - PoP + PSN games

Galaga Legions DX $15

Limbo $20

MIGHT & MAGIC CLASH OF HEROES [+DLC] (Contains online trophie(s)) (Exclusive) $50

Stacking [+DLC] $15
Only Need DLC

And Star Wars Unleashed 1 I Would like.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Galaga Legions DX $15

Limbo $20

Stacking [+DLC] $15
Only DLC

And Star Wars Unleashed 1 - I Would Like Them All.
10-04-2011, 10:44 PM #45
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i was going to buy a plat nvm. looks like you got ur hands full for another month or 2
10-05-2011, 03:00 AM #46
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
*Epic order*

I guess I'll put another rule for my boutique if I reopen it one day. :dumb:

Originally posted by HO View Post
i was going to buy a plat nvm. looks like you got ur hands full for another month or 2

I will send you a pm

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Boutique closed if pending requests are confirmed
Last edited by BigBang ; 10-05-2011 at 03:04 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo