08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
08-24-2011, 08:37 PM #11
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Hey Fox, thanks for bringing this thread back =D anybody offering the new LBP2 dlc? If so, how much?
08-24-2011, 09:54 PM #12
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Hey Fox, thanks for bringing this thread back =D anybody offering the new LBP2 dlc? If so, how much?

The DLC isn't out yet as far as I know. So you'll have to wait until it is, and even then, chances are it could be save hackable like the plat.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

Smokin420
08-24-2011, 10:30 PM #13
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post

do you know how many move controllers are needed? i got 3
08-24-2011, 10:38 PM #14
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
I'm not sure about the LBP 2 dlc mate. I would think just 2 (I only have 1). I see all of us calling M4 for the dlc trophies Winky Winky hehe
08-24-2011, 11:54 PM #15
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
i can help you boost

:y: hell yeah, just let me know when and we can do this bro :bro:
08-25-2011, 01:05 AM #16
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
:y: hell yeah, just let me know when and we can do this bro :bro:

when ever bro
08-25-2011, 02:04 AM #17
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i herd the LBP2 move dlc is coming out sep 13 for us and sep 14 for europe
08-25-2011, 03:02 AM #18
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by All View Post
i herd the LBP2 move dlc is coming out sep 13 for us and sep 14 for europe

Yes, you are correct. You must login or register to view this content.

Now another complaint: I'm getting tired of certain individuals that are pretty much being cheap asses. I'm pretty sure it's because I offer a wide range of games (some pretty hard for most). I don't offer games like Megamind or Hannah Montana. I charge what I think is best, not anyone else. Either pay me or don't bother me because you obviously don't want the trophies that bad.
08-25-2011, 03:18 AM #19
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
Yes, you are correct. You must login or register to view this content.

Now another complaint: I'm getting tired of certain individuals that are pretty much being cheap asses. I'm pretty sure it's because I offer a wide range of games (some pretty hard for most). I don't offer games like Megamind or Hannah Montana. I charge what I think is best, not anyone else. Either pay me or don't bother me because you obviously don't want the trophies that bad.

i have a 1 ps controller and a ps move i might just do it myself if you only need 1 ps contoller and why am i a cheap ass i am going to do by myself
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 08-25-2011 at 03:20 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo