08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
09-30-2011, 11:12 AM #182
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Thought I'd link this here for those who doesn't go much outside the trophy auctions. You must login or register to view this content.

+rep and -rep are back. Dancing

I tried -repping you for that post but all I got was report, changed mind you're not that bad.
Can't see -rep, I hit groan, refreshed page and your Rep stayed as before.

When you taking your prestige...its such a big thing!
Last edited by jedt ; 09-30-2011 at 11:14 AM.
09-30-2011, 09:34 PM #183
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by jedt View Post
I tried -repping you for that post but all I got was report, changed mind you're not that bad.
Can't see -rep, I hit groan, refreshed page and your Rep stayed as before.

When you taking your prestige...its such a big thing!

Who in the blue hell are you? Know your role and shut your mouth! ( :hug: )

Also a shout out for the trophy community here on NGU, check this out You must login or register to view this content. Awesome face
Last edited by FoxkaZ ; 09-30-2011 at 09:52 PM.

The following user thanked FoxkaZ for this useful post:

ShadowSoldier36
10-01-2011, 09:29 AM #184
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Who in the blue hell are you? Know your role and shut your mouth! ( :hug: )

Also a shout out for the trophy community here on NGU, check this out You must login or register to view this content. Awesome face

You want to go one on one with The Great One...with The Peoples Champ...you'll hear the millions (& millions) of jedt fans chanting..."jedt jedt jedt"
Nice try Roddy Poo!
As for the leaderboard, its only a matter of time before old guy sore back makes his dramatic entry but for now I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Oh congrats on your double prestige...nice mate!
Last edited by jedt ; 10-01-2011 at 09:34 AM.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

ShadowSoldier36
10-01-2011, 03:12 PM #185
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Admins/Mods are hacking prestiges..
10-01-2011, 05:08 PM #186
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
Admins/Mods are hacking prestiges..

lol...hacking prestiges that's a new on me...care to explain?

I do believe some people give thanks/rep to Admin/Mods as a form of sucking up but some staff richly deserve Rep/thanks given through hard work on the site. Looking forward to the hack explanation though.
10-01-2011, 08:37 PM #187
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
lol...hacking prestiges that's a new on me...care to explain?

I do believe some people give thanks/rep to Admin/Mods as a form of sucking up but some staff richly deserve Rep/thanks given through hard work on the site. Looking forward to the hack explanation though.

Mods can modify amonts of Rep, I've seen that on other vBulletin forums Winky Winky
10-01-2011, 08:41 PM #188
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Mods can modify amonts of Rep, I've seen that on other vBulletin forums Winky Winky

this is true as i used to be a admin/super mod/mod on a few sites and one's that have completely shutdown and don't exist anymore

The following user thanked RobbyTheReaper for this useful post:

sendastunt
10-01-2011, 11:59 PM #189
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
this is true as i used to be a admin/super mod/mod on a few sites and one's that have completely shutdown and don't exist anymore

Seriously lads, do you think they're that concerned with Rep...I doubt they do it here.
10-02-2011, 04:15 AM #190
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Seriously lads, do you think they're that concerned with Rep...I doubt they do it here.

Not Happy or Sad i didn't say they do it i was agreeing with the fact that they have the power to do that as i used to be a admin/super mod/mod on a few sites

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo