08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-02-2012, 01:23 PM #515
Anyone got his email that he loges into psn, will pay $5 for it,.
01-02-2012, 05:58 PM #516
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post

Why ? you will try to hack him ?
01-02-2012, 06:03 PM #517
Originally posted by PsychoReaperZ View Post
Why ? you will try to hack him ?

Hes Really getting me Pissed, this ****er is a scumBag, that uses CFW and gets away with it, Its a double standard, if any of us did this, we be off the leaderboard.
01-02-2012, 06:09 PM #518
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

You must login or register to view this content.! skip to 4:14 look at the right half of the screen its hard to see but its there
01-02-2012, 06:09 PM #519
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Hes Really getting me Pissed, this ****er is a scumBag, that uses CFW and gets away with it, Its a double standard, if any of us did this, we be off the leaderboard.

But , I checked most of his plats all were done legit non of them CFW or OFW , but I still highly doubt about Dead to rights plat !

and he showed many videos about glitched trophies and as he said before sh!t happens .

I agree with you that's his prices are expensive but that's doesn't mean to hack him , I really prefer Hakoom than duck360 .

duck just do the easiest games , As his friend posted before in Facebook that he did all the hard games .
01-02-2012, 06:44 PM #520
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
I also prefer Hakoom than Duck360 because Duck360 is always saying stuff about hakoom hacking trophies when duck360 is the one with lots of hacked plat like socom

The following 2 users say thank you to sendastunt for this useful post:

ShinigamiUzi, Smokin420
01-02-2012, 07:11 PM #521
im back guys (those of you who have deals with me know what happened if not pm me and ill decide if i want to tell you) i will return to me deals as soon as i feel ready to as what has happened has left me with a lot on my mind boosting red dead with only 1 other player is hard enough never mind 10+ people talking at once. when i do return i may close my shop temporarily in order to pay regular visits to my friend. if you have me on ps3 also please check it is me not my bro before getting into convos
01-02-2012, 10:25 PM #522
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Some of you might have seen the comedy played out with You must login or register to view this content. today. Basically he claimed he was working on a Dark Souls Plat and wanted to know if anyone in the section was interested in buying it.

Now we've all seen Scammers come & go, so when I seen Dark Souls Plat on offer my interest was spiked, I checked the guys card - he has no Plats...but offering a tough one, as a first time was a little hard to swallow.
I recalled that he VM'd me saying M4 would never scam anyone and I was out of order having a dispute with him. Anyway we asked the question of legitimacy of the Plat and if M4 was indeed providing on his behalf.
Check here: You must login or register to view this content.

We all know it's hard enough dealing with members around here but when staff start shite like that, its hard to stomach.
If you have doubts over anyone please please please contact a trusted member of this section - contact someone who knows about trophy trading, what it involves, the timescales involved, the process...use any of these trusted members: I-DA-HO, the_noob, xjinton, D-Rock1, WorstShooter, Kobe_Bryant_24, Julian, MysticDragon, Yuki_240sx, Gotham_Shadow, NOKCHEVY, DaHansi, God_Is_7, iLuvTaylorSwift, shadymathers, unspokendream, Starllennium, Xiao Xin, YnO, -Warhawk-, Aluminium_Pig‎, DarkGeneRaL_, Lunieizsicc, rewind1uk‎, kelston813, Man of Steel, ODDO_22, sendastunt, skoiler, clitwub, cookies420, Merc, daj0k3r, RiKiMaRuE223 or myself (apologies if I forgot anyone trustworthy).

Just ask anyone above is such & such trustworthy, are they reliable, they/we will steer you in the right direction.

Oh and can anyone explain why Hondyadr had his Dark Soul thread completely deleted - not just sent to the Dumpster like everyone else?

Stay sharp guys and remember if you hear of anyone trying to move a quick Dark Souls...think twice!
Last edited by jedt ; 01-02-2012 at 10:45 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

NOKCHEVY, sendastunt, Smokin420, Yuki_240sx
01-02-2012, 10:41 PM #523
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Some of you might have seen the comedy played out with You must login or register to view this content. today. Basically he claimed he was working on a Dark Souls Plat and wanted to know if anyone in the section was interested in buying it.

Now we've all seen Scammers come & go, so when I seen Dark Souls Plat on offer my interest was spiked, I checked the guys card - he has no Plats...but offering a tough one, as a first time was a little hard to swallow.
I recalled that he VM'd me saying M4 would never scam anyone and I was out of order having a dispute with him. Anyway we asked the question of legitimacy of the Plat and if M4 was indeed providing on his behalf.
Check here: You must login or register to view this content.

We all know it's hard enough dealing with members around here but when staff start shite like that, its hard to stomach.
If you have doubts over anyone please please please contact a trusted member of this section - contact someone who knows about trophy trading, what it involves, the timescales involved, the process...use any of these trusted members: I-DA-HO, the_noob, xjinton, D-Rock1, WorstShooter, Kobe_Bryant_24, Julian, MysticDragon, Yuki_240sx, Gotham_Shadow, NOKCHEVY, DaHansi, God_Is_7, iLuvTaylorSwift, shadymathers, unspokendream, Starllennium, Xiao Xin, YnO, -Warhawk-, Aluminium_Pig‎, DarkGeneRaL_, Lunieizsicc, rewind1uk‎, kelston813, Man of Steel, ODDO_22, sendastunt, skoiler, clitwub, cookies420, Merc, daj0k3r or myself (apologies if I forgot anyone trustworthy).

Just ask anyone above is such & such trustworthy, are they reliable, they/we will steer you in the right direction.

Oh and can anyone explain why Hondyadr had his Dark Soul thread completely deleted - not just sent to the Dumpster like everyone else?

Stay sharp guys and remember if you hear of anyone trying to move a quick Dark Souls...think twice!

Am I trustworthy? :fa: I made it into this group: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo