08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-03-2012, 01:31 AM #533
Originally posted by HO View Post
m4 says your plat snycs at 10pm

m4 says you plat synced next friday

m4 says this friday

Thank you for telling them, I was just getting ready to send them PMs.
01-03-2012, 02:47 AM #534
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Some of you might have seen the comedy played out with You must login or register to view this content. today. Basically he claimed he was working on a Dark Souls Plat and wanted to know if anyone in the section was interested in buying it.

Now we've all seen Scammers come & go, so when I seen Dark Souls Plat on offer my interest was spiked, I checked the guys card - he has no Plats...but offering a tough one, as a first time was a little hard to swallow.
I recalled that he VM'd me saying M4 would never scam anyone and I was out of order having a dispute with him. Anyway we asked the question of legitimacy of the Plat and if M4 was indeed providing on his behalf.
Check here: You must login or register to view this content.

We all know it's hard enough dealing with members around here but when staff start shite like that, its hard to stomach.
If you have doubts over anyone please please please contact a trusted member of this section - contact someone who knows about trophy trading, what it involves, the timescales involved, the process...use any of these trusted members: I-DA-HO, the_noob, xjinton, D-Rock1, WorstShooter, Kobe_Bryant_24, Julian, MysticDragon, Yuki_240sx, Gotham_Shadow, NOKCHEVY, DaHansi, God_Is_7, iLuvTaylorSwift, shadymathers, unspokendream, Starllennium, Xiao Xin, YnO, -Warhawk-, Aluminium_Pig‎, DarkGeneRaL_, Lunieizsicc, rewind1uk‎, kelston813, Man of Steel, ODDO_22, sendastunt, skoiler, clitwub, cookies420, Merc, daj0k3r, RiKiMaRuE223 or myself (apologies if I forgot anyone trustworthy).

Just ask anyone above is such & such trustworthy, are they reliable, they/we will steer you in the right direction.

Oh and can anyone explain why Hondyadr had his Dark Soul thread completely deleted - not just sent to the Dumpster like everyone else?

Stay sharp guys and remember if you hear of anyone trying to move a quick Dark Souls...think twice!

you forgot me XD
01-03-2012, 04:53 AM #535
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post

Now I do this Hack, all the Time, and he doing it the same way, i do it, with the same char, its total BS. Hacked

I don't get it though, wouldn't Hakoom need a gamesave (CFW save) in order to hack any of it? He's the first in the world to platinum MK9 so doesn't that mean he most likely provided the save thats now giving us CFW trophies?

Jedt man, all this trophy scam stuff sucks. Not a good way to start the new year here, at least the Rock's on the lookout Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to Smokin420 for this useful post:

Gotham_Shadow, ShadowSoldier36
01-03-2012, 08:08 AM #536
bizarro
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HO View Post
m4 says your plat snycs at 10pm

m4 says you plat synced next friday

m4 says this friday

ive been hearing this for over a month and its another lie nothing is synced to my account
01-03-2012, 08:22 AM #537
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
just wanted to say i should get my blu-ray tomorrow and im so excited Happy. it'll be good to be back in business. and i wanna thank gotham shadow for the site to get my new bluray drive and The Noob for the offer to help me out and i wont forget it guys when you need some platinums Smile.
01-03-2012, 08:22 AM #538
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
I don't get it though, wouldn't Hakoom need a gamesave (CFW save) in order to hack any of it? He's the first in the world to platinum MK9 so doesn't that mean he most likely provided the save thats now giving us CFW trophies?

Jedt man, all this trophy scam stuff sucks. Not a good way to start the new year here, at least the Rock's on the lookout Winky Winky

I wonder if this is the same Hakoom that used to live in Baghdad but moved to the UK after the fall of Saddam. They do look very similar and this guy was also into gaming.

You must login or register to view this content.

Uploaded with You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Daddy Cool ; 01-03-2012 at 08:37 AM.
01-03-2012, 12:26 PM #539
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
:lol: You really think I tried to have it removed? That's quite funny because all I told Sub to do was close the thread, it was his decision to delete the thread.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Looks like you broke a rule too No

It was removed Dummy - only when I addressed the issue with a Super Mod did it appear in the Dumpster.

As for me breaking a rule - please stop proving to everyone in this Section how much of a thick gobshite you truly are.
My post was trophy related - it had to do with a Trophy Scam.

And at least I'm a Trophy Trader - what are you?
You sell Plats on behalf of Dirty Scumbag Scammers - you know each reply from you makes you look more stupid.
There's an active Dispute thread against you - save your energy and try to figure a way of slitering your way out of it.

The following 2 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

sendastunt, UnspokenDream
01-03-2012, 02:08 PM #540
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
Oh man. I was drinking some Steve Weisers, why didn't you let me do the Stunner. No combo is more lethal than a STunner and the People's Elbow. I guess that what he gets for messing with the People's Champion and he's getting the Smackdown :fyea: I'm mad now because I missed the Stunner opportunity ***Stone Cold Stuns MysticDragon and drinks more Steve weisers :carling: ***

*falls to the floor, shaking his head, looks up at DaJok3r drinking beer and uppercut him between the legs, watching him fall. he grabs his leg and does a Scorpion Deathlock on him* smiles and nods his head* WWOOOOO!!!! Yes

so you all know that M4 got a youtube channel that he posts, right? is anyone here thinking, what i am thinking? Happy

The following user thanked MysticDragon for this useful post:

UnspokenDream
01-03-2012, 03:12 PM #541
did you all just get m4's psn messages

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo