08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-03-2012, 03:15 PM #542
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by xjinton View Post
did you all just get m4's psn messages

yep i reckon anyone on his FL and associated with the site got his messages...how sincere!
01-03-2012, 03:56 PM #543
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by jedt View Post
yep i reckon anyone on his FL and associated with the site got his messages...how sincere!

no, i deleted him, what did it say
01-03-2012, 04:28 PM #544
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....

i have to say, if he is for real then yeah, it is sincere, i got the pics if you want me to post them Winky Winky

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14512[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14513[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14514[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14515[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]14516[/ATTACH]

sorry about the fuzzy look, i took it with my phone :\
Last edited by MysticDragon ; 01-03-2012 at 04:35 PM.

The following user thanked MysticDragon for this useful post:

-J-
01-03-2012, 04:53 PM #545
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by noob View Post
no, i deleted him, what did it say

Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
i have to say, if he is for real then yeah, it is sincere, i got the pics if you want me to post them Winky Winky

Didn't want my 2,000th post wasted on that POS but what you going to do!

The sincere comment was tongue in cheek, M4 constantly gets himself into this position, it was the same 18months ago, he got banned and then worked on peoples deals, ban was lifted.
He's doing the same thing again but even if the Section backed him, its unlikely the Staff would be as lenient - fair play if he completes ALL but the skeptic in me will hold off until then.

As for that Nutter Honday - he should of communicated that fact when he opened his shop yesterday, not make it look like he was doing the DS Plat himself.

The following 4 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

-J-, clitwub, MysticDragon, Smokin420
01-03-2012, 05:01 PM #546
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....

The sincere comment was tongue in cheek, M4 constantly gets himself into this position, it was the same 18months ago, he got banned and then worked on peoples deals, ban was lifted.
He's doing the same thing again but even if the Section backed him, its unlikely the Staff would be as lenient - fair play if he completes ALL but the skeptic in me will hold off until then.

As for that Nutter Honday - he should of communicated that fact when he opened his shop yesterday, not make it look like he was doing the DS Plat himself.

You beat me to it i was gonna post in your visitor's page happy 2,000 comments or whatever, lol but you posted it here. and M4 said he is trying to be legit (and if he is doing this from the other end and banned from NGU then maybe he is legit). Im with you on if the Staff dont lift his ban then its really setting a tone with Scammers. But the fact is everyone is in a different situation and as Xjinton said we have to pick out the scammers with a fine tooth comb then so be it. But if he does hold his end of the deal and set everything right then hopefully he can learn not to be to much on his plate the next go around

The following 2 users say thank you to MysticDragon for this useful post:

jedt, xjinton
01-03-2012, 05:09 PM #547
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
i never trusted the guy, thats why i never dealt with him...once a scammer, always a scammer...
i know a lot of people probably have nothing but nice things to say about him, but im sorry, thats my opinion :y:
01-03-2012, 05:31 PM #548

The only reason I said I was doing it at first is because maybe I would have better luck. I figured and so did M4 that if I said I was selling for him then all of you would bash on me no matter what which is what you ended up doing. I was never trying to scam someone or make a quick buck...
01-03-2012, 05:32 PM #549
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
i never trusted the guy, thats why i never dealt with him...once a scammer, always a scammer...
i know a lot of people probably have nothing but nice things to say about him, but im sorry, thats my opinion :y:

hey i know what you mean, we were suppose to play Dead Island together (notice how i said "TOGETHER") and plat the game, but he kept playing on without me and got more trophies than i did. but he did give me some equipment in the game early while i was on a lower level than he was. but the more time he spent playing the game he never plat it, so i plated the game before him. he is a damn good gamer, but i am not gonna ride nobody's jock on it. if he can stay above level on doing deals then he would be just a good game trader like Jedt (M4, Jedt's protege) lol just sayng....but i know how you feel Clitwub, thats why when all that stuff started spriling up i had to cancel my deal with him, and i told him, I was giving up our deal so he could finish everybody else's
01-03-2012, 05:35 PM #550
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
The only reason I said I was doing it at first is because maybe I would have better luck. I figured and so did M4 that if I said I was selling for him then all of you would bash on me no matter what which is what you ended up doing. I was never trying to scam someone or make a quick buck...

thing is you clearly stated the trophies were yours, that's a lie, lies lead to scam

The following user thanked sendastunt for this useful post:

Smokin420

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo