08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-05-2012, 05:36 PM #587
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by HO View Post
****ing finnally You must login or register to view this content. Dancing premium

youmadbro robby:carling:

"youmadbro robby:carling:" ««is that really necessary? i know it's not my case, but man show some class and be respectful. No

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Mate,

I highly recommend showing more class than what you displayed in that post. Here is something to consider. We ALL have read every post in that dispute. EVERYONE seen that you put an incomplete on a user profile without fixing it. Considering the fact that EVERYONE in this section would be pissed off if someone did that, it may be rather difficult for you to do much more business in this section. Most credibility and trustworthiness goes out of the window.

Just something you should consider before posting comments that you just posted.

well said Gotham, couldn't said it better myself. i thought this place would have some manners but apparently not, by displaying that, he's being unclassy but he's also be very disrespectful as well. gloating over a dispute isn't something to be proud of.
Last edited by Yuki_240sx ; 01-06-2012 at 04:43 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

-J-, RobbyTheReaper
01-05-2012, 05:37 PM #588
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by HO View Post
****ing finnally You must login or register to view this content. Dancing premium

youmadbro robby:carling:

With comments like that, you won't be able to go onto forums like ps3trophies.org or .com and brag to poor souls about anymore plats you bought, like you actually worked for them because a lot of people here probably won't do stuff for you :carling: Stuff like what this bum did is a reason I like to do my own trophies. There are folks that have spent money on their accounts on games or whatever else they downloaded from the store. Too much money is involved for people to be screwing around like that. Don't mess with people and their stuff because in the end it'll bite you in the ass.
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 01-05-2012 at 05:53 PM.
01-06-2012, 01:18 AM #589
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

Is Xploder a loud in legit trophys?
01-06-2012, 01:43 AM #590
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by Paul
Is Xploder a loud in legit trophys?

No, because they aren't legit. It's also not hard to tell the difference when unrelated trophies start popping like crazy.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

MysticDragon
01-06-2012, 01:47 AM #591
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Mate,

I highly recommend showing more class than what you displayed in that post. Here is something to consider. We ALL have read every post in that dispute. EVERYONE seen that you put an incomplete on a user profile without fixing it. Considering the fact that EVERYONE in this section would be pissed off if someone did that, it may be rather difficult for you to do much more business in this section. Most credibility and trustworthiness goes out of the window.

Just something you should consider before posting comments that you just posted.

ive sent the money to kelston to get plat to get done ask him if you think im lieing
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
01-06-2012, 02:31 AM #592
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Man
No, because they aren't legit. It's also not hard to tell the difference when unrelated trophies start popping like crazy.

Why are you aloud to use saved data that been edited?.
01-06-2012, 03:34 AM #593
wowaka
Former Staff
Why are you aloud to use saved data that been edited?.

You aren't. If you have one or two games that you use OFW saves with, like fuel, and INFORM the customer that you are using saves, then it's fine. But if you're hacking everything, whether it be OFW or CFW/Xploder, -> hacked trophies.
01-06-2012, 04:00 AM #594
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Julian View Post
You aren't. If you have one or two games that you use OFW saves with, like fuel, and INFORM the customer that you are using saves, then it's fine. But if you're hacking everything, whether it be OFW or CFW/Xploder, -> hacked trophies.

a guy is using saves in a legit shop for mw2 and more games i told him that is not legit then SaucyNot Happy or Sad
Last edited by Meeky ; 01-06-2012 at 04:16 AM.
01-06-2012, 04:10 AM #595
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
a guy is using saves in a legit shop for mw3 and more games i told him that is not legit them SaucyNot Happy or Sad

He's not providing MW3 - its MW2 - a lot of Traders provide these trophies - as mentioned previously these saves were available before CFW/JB & Xploder.
There is still a difference between the olders Saves like Fuel & Socom (regarded as Developer Flaws) and CFW.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo