08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-06-2012, 04:13 AM #596
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by jedt View Post
He's not providing MW3 - its MW2 - a lot of Traders provide these trophies - as mentioned previously these saves were available before CFW/JB & Xploder.
There is still a difference between the olders Saves like Fuel & Socom (regarded as Developer Flaws) and CFW.

sorry mw2,

So your telling me i can open a legit trophy shop and any save i can copy and edit [NOT] by using CFW or Xploder is fine?.
Last edited by Meeky ; 01-06-2012 at 04:19 AM.
01-06-2012, 04:28 AM #597
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by Paul
sorry mw2,

So your telling me i can open a legit trophy shop and any save i can copy and edit [NOT] by using CFW or Xploder is fine?.

You can open a shop, but anything done by cheating, CFW, xploder or even developer flawed saves (Fuel, Wet, Uncharted, Dead Space and so on) are considered hacked and needs to be opened in the hacked section. This section is only for legit and anyone caught selling hacked plats as legit would probably be screwed big time.
01-06-2012, 04:47 AM #598
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by Man
You can open a shop, but anything done by cheating, CFW, xploder or even developer flawed saves (Fuel, Wet, Uncharted, Dead Space and so on) are considered hacked and needs to be opened in the hacked section. This section is only for legit and anyone caught selling hacked plats as legit would probably be screwed big time.

Completely false. I can go through all the "legit" shops in the "legit" section and find that almost 80% of them offer Socom, MW2, Fuel, etc plats using game saves. They are considered legit by the section.

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

Meeky
01-06-2012, 05:09 AM #599
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Completely false. I can go through all the "legit" shops in the "legit" section and find that almost 80% of them offer Socom, MW2, Fuel, etc plats using game saves. They are considered legit by the section.

Only if they offer other legit services. If it's exclusively Fuel, SOCOM, LBP and so on, it's put in Hacked section.
01-06-2012, 05:23 AM #600
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Man
Only if they offer other legit services. If it's exclusively Fuel, SOCOM, LBP and so on, it's put in Hacked section.

Don't forget MW2 So i can open a shop and use saves. Happy
01-06-2012, 09:39 AM #601
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by Paul
Don't forget MW2 So i can open a shop and use saves. Happy

Instead of skating around the issue, why not list the games you would like to have in your "legit shop"...that way we can advise on how it will pan out.
01-06-2012, 09:41 AM #602
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Instead of skating around the issue, why not list the games you would like to have in your "legit shop"...that way we can advise on how it will pan out.

Have no plan yet i well get back to you on Monday there old saves anyway.. =D
01-06-2012, 11:12 AM #603
Should i buy Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus? It looks easy, if you guys have played it before give me your in put on it because it might be the first plat i sell on here Smile
01-06-2012, 11:26 AM #604
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by skorpz View Post
Should i buy Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus? It looks easy, if you guys have played it before give me your in put on it because it might be the first plat i sell on here Smile

I believe a few sellers already offer the Sly trilogy. I haven't played them myself, but from what I hear, they are really easy to plat.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo