08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-06-2012, 11:39 AM #605
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by skorpz View Post
Should i buy Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus? It looks easy, if you guys have played it before give me your in put on it because it might be the first plat i sell on here Smile

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
I believe a few sellers already offer the Sly trilogy. I haven't played them myself, but from what I hear, they are really easy to plat.

i got the sly collection and tbh, sly 1 is a very easy plat. maybe 6-8 hours. the ONLY hard bit was working out how to kill the last boss, lol
01-06-2012, 11:52 AM #606
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by noob View Post
i got the sly collection and tbh, sly 1 is a very easy plat. maybe 6-8 hours. the ONLY hard bit was working out how to kill the last boss, lol

Btw mate, I am finally finishing that first run on Darksiders. I've started your SSHD.
01-06-2012, 04:53 PM #607
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
Originally posted by Paul
Don't forget MW2 So i can open a shop and use saves. Happy

thats if anyone even buys off you, i think every person i know in this section has a MW2 plat, so its not like your offering something special that people will be line for.... plus people are most likely to buy any plat is this section from TRUSTED members in this section.
You must login or register to view this content.
01-06-2012, 08:26 PM #608
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
thats if anyone even buys off you, i think every person i know in this section has a MW2 plat, so its not like your offering something special that people will be line for.... plus people are most likely to buy any plat is this section from TRUSTED members in this section.
You must login or register to view this content.

Dumb i did not say i was offing mw2 Happy Before JB was out there is around 500 games maybe i i offer them.
01-07-2012, 01:26 PM #609
Sorry this might not be the place, but i want Hakoom ****ing Head, this prick, has not stopped email me and calling my girl names, when its got nothing to do with her, I want all the Info any one can get, Ill pay for the Info. This is bullshit.
01-07-2012, 01:34 PM #610
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
Sorry this might not be the place, but i want Hakoom ****ing Head, this prick, has not stopped email me and calling my girl names, when its got nothing to do with her, I want all the Info any one can get, Ill pay for the Info. This is bullshit.

Oh here comes my old famous question that I probably have used over a billion times. How did he start calling her names? What started it?
01-07-2012, 01:40 PM #611
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Oh here comes my old famous question that I probably have used over a billion times. How did he start calling her names? What started it?

He asked me for wwejp, I say no and you need two copy, I say good luck finding someone with two copy, so i thought it was the end a few weeks later, he pm me saying, I got it and all this shit, then he brought my girl into it, now this is uncalled for as i never say nothing about her. He then when on my facebook and started calling her a slut, now Im Pissed. You must login or register to view this content.
01-07-2012, 02:05 PM #612
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
He asked me for wwejp, I say no and you need two copy, I say good luck finding someone with two copy, so i thought it was the end a few weeks later, he pm me saying, I got it and all this shit, then he brought my girl into it, now this is uncalled for as i never say nothing about her. He then when on my facebook and started calling her a slut, now Im Pissed. You must login or register to view this content.

I'm not sure which is worse, Hakoom's grammar or the fact he thinks being ****ed every night by a blonde slut is a bad thing.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd want to make everyone jealous if I were being ****ed every night by any woman. Sadly though, I am not :fa: but try reporting him to Facebook about it.
Last edited by Man of Steel ; 01-07-2012 at 02:07 PM.
01-07-2012, 02:09 PM #613
Originally posted by Man
I'm not sure which is worse, Hakoom's grammar or the fact he thinks being ****ed every night by a blonde slut is a bad thing.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd want to make everyone jealous if I were being ****ed every night by any woman. Sadly though, I am not :fa: but try reporting him to Facebook about it.

This ****, needs hes ****ing teeth broken. Any1 with Info, it be great, bringing in my girl into it is uncalled for.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo