08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-07-2012, 02:14 PM #614
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
This ****, needs hes ****ing teeth broken. Any1 with Info, it be great, bringing in my girl into it is uncalled for.

Your response should be my girl may be a freak, but at least I'm getting some almost everyday :carling:

Originally posted by Man
I'm not sure which is worse, Hakoom's grammar or the fact he thinks being ****ed every night by a blonde slut is a bad thing.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd want to make everyone jealous if I were being ****ed every night by any woman. Sadly though, I am not :fa: but try reporting him to Facebook about it.

Probably the latter, English isn't a lot of people's primary language. It's not mine either Gasp
01-07-2012, 02:15 PM #615
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
This ****, needs hes ****ing teeth broken. Any1 with Info, it be great, bringing in my girl into it is uncalled for.

Who needs his teeth broken?
01-07-2012, 02:19 PM #616
Originally posted by Man
Who needs his teeth broken?

Hakoom Need his ****ing teeth Broken, If I lived near this Prick, I would go to his door.
01-07-2012, 02:27 PM #617
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post

Probably the latter, English isn't a lot of people's primary language. It's not mine either Gasp

Not much of an excuse, as your grammar is okay.

Hakoom Need his ****ing teeth Broken, If I lived near this Prick, I would go to his door.

Oh, I thought you meant me. Try not to hurt hiim too much, he's probably never felt the pleasure of a real woman. You could try looking at his facebook page and using password recovery on sites like yahoo or gmail and guessing the answers.
01-07-2012, 02:57 PM #618
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
Your response should be my girl may be a freak, but at least I'm getting some almost everyday :carling:

But it's International Language and Hakoom speaks very good english .
01-11-2012, 06:09 PM #619
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
idk this section has been somewhat calming/dying down ever since xploder came out. SMH!
01-11-2012, 06:37 PM #620
wowaka
Former Staff
He asked me for wwejp, I say no and you need two copy, I say good luck finding someone with two copy, so i thought it was the end a few weeks later, he pm me saying, I got it and all this shit, then he brought my girl into it, now this is uncalled for as i never say nothing about her. He then when on my facebook and started calling her a slut, now Im Pissed. You must login or register to view this content.

He sounds like a child ahaha. You really shouldn't care.

Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
idk this section has been somewhat calming/dying down ever since xploder came out. SMH!

I think it's cause school is back. :p
01-11-2012, 11:09 PM #621
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
You must login or register to view this content.**** only 5$ and an hour left :( i should of done buy it now only/facepalm
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 01-11-2012 at 11:31 PM.

The following user thanked ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

UnspokenDream
01-12-2012, 12:44 AM #622
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by HO View Post
You must login or register to view this content.**** only 5$ and an hour left :( i should of done buy it now only/facepalm

Do you sell trophys on ebay?.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo