08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-12-2012, 12:48 AM #623
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Paul
Do you sell trophys on ebay?.

sometimes some other people do to
01-12-2012, 12:55 AM #624
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by HO View Post
sometimes some other people do to

Might try it did not know people did it on ebay have to try it sometime.
01-12-2012, 07:21 AM #625
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Ok apparently i missed something since my ps3 has been out but wtf is this "Xploder" shit?
01-12-2012, 07:32 AM #626
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Astro
Ok apparently i missed something since my ps3 has been out but wtf is this "Xploder" shit?

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

Astro Zombie
01-12-2012, 07:48 AM #627
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
so its like a new age game shark or game genie? but if you can hack trophies ps3 dont block the shit? seems a lil to weird for me.
01-13-2012, 09:43 AM #628
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
"youmadbro robby:carling:" ««is that really necessary? i know it's not my case, but man show some class and be respectful. No

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

well said Gotham, couldn't said it better myself. i thought this place would have some manners but apparently not, by displaying that, he's being unclassy but he's also be very disrespectful as well. gloating over a dispute isn't something to be proud of.

i ain't mad FoxKaz did what he had to do as I-DA-HO wasn't making a effort to fix the original deal but the funny thing is once you guys did this he messaged me to do the original deal

The following 2 users say thank you to RobbyTheReaper for this useful post:

ShadowSoldier36, Zеhm
01-13-2012, 10:56 AM #629
ZeroOo
level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Astro
so its like a new age game shark or game genie? but if you can hack trophies ps3 dont block the shit? seems a lil to weird for me.

Yeah its just kinda like game shark with it you can use any game save without "the save was made by another user" and you can get to the last level or all guns and all that shit just like the game shark was , some games will pop some trophies and some will not . We dint know if sony will did anything about it or not . I just bought mine copy its worth the 15£

The following user thanked ZeroOo for this useful post:

Astro Zombie
01-13-2012, 11:04 AM #630
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
i ain't mad FoxKaz did what he had to do as I-DA-HO wasn't making a effort to fix the original deal but the funny thing is once you guys did this he messaged me to do the original deal

i gotta say thats cool of him to try and make a mends with you.
01-13-2012, 12:15 PM #631
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by HO View Post
You must login or register to view this content.**** only 5$ and an hour left :( i should of done buy it now only/facepalm

I'm surprised Ebay never closed that, because paypal is unable to protect scams with virtual items.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo