08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-13-2012, 03:20 PM #632
ITS FINALLY HERE MY FAVOURITE PS2 SERIES IS BACK!!!
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Zеhm ; 01-13-2012 at 03:46 PM.

The following user thanked Zеhm for this useful post:

UnspokenDream
01-13-2012, 03:55 PM #633
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Man
I'm surprised Ebay never closed that, because paypal is unable to protect scams with virtual items.

lots of people sell trophies on ebay. i dont list it as a virtual items i list as games
01-16-2012, 07:19 AM #634
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
idk this section has been somewhat calming/dying down ever since xploder came out. SMH!

yeah i agree but then you got to think of it this way, OFW/CFW and since this is the legitimate section then we fall under OFW (kind of, lol) i been playing around with it and i think its pretty cool to manipulate a game because there are a few i been having a hard time playing. im not good at shooter games and i been playing Brink and now i think i can almost or maybe even plat the game (if so i might offer this in my shop) :y: i also found out that i can do Bayonetta in almost times flat a day or two now with it and its a copyright protected game Winky Winky
01-16-2012, 07:33 AM #635
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
By the way, if a trophy veteran mod could answer: where does this xploder thingy falls under ? Legit Trophies or Hacked ?

'Legitimate Trophies
Post your shops here if you do not use CFW as your method of obtaining trophies.'

I know it's obvious but you should change the subforum description then. :\
01-16-2012, 07:51 AM #636
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by BigBang View Post
By the way, if a trophy veteran mod could answer: where does this xploder thingy falls under ? Legit Trophies or Hacked ?

'Legitimate Trophies
Post your shops here if you do not use CFW as your method of obtaining trophies.'

I know it's obvious but you should change the subforum description then. :\

i guess i would be a trophy trader veternan Happy since you can get the trophies in a few minutes yes they should be in hacked trophies
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 01-16-2012 at 07:54 AM.
01-16-2012, 08:09 AM #637
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by HO View Post
i guess i would be a trophy trader veternan Happy since you can get the trophies in a few minutes yes they should be in hacked trophies

That's my opinion too but the 'old' save hacks (SOCOM, CoD, etc.) are still considered ok for the Legit section. :mad:
But anyway, since xploder seems that easy to use and the forum is pretty much full of threads about it, I'm sure the need of xploder trophy shop will be useless.
01-16-2012, 10:30 AM #638
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by BigBang View Post
That's my opinion too but the 'old' save hacks (SOCOM, CoD, etc.) are still considered ok for the Legit section. :mad:
But anyway, since xploder seems that easy to use and the forum is pretty much full of threads about it, I'm sure the need of xploder trophy shop will be useless.

It really depends on how much people need done and how often people share.

If I need one trophy for a platinum, then it's cheaper to pay a person $1 for a save than $15 for the entire program. The need to buy a save could be driven up if sellers decide to unlock the trophies themselves rather than risk their prized saves being released.

The following user thanked Man of Steel for this useful post:

bdogg985
01-16-2012, 03:00 PM #639
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by Astro
i gotta say thats cool of him to try and make a mends with you.

yeah but he's not answering my pm's so i don't think its that anymore
01-17-2012, 06:58 PM #640
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Anyone having trouble accessing PSN? I can't sign in on UK or US accounts, nor can I access their sites (blogs, uk/us.playstation.com and so on).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo