08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-20-2012, 09:44 PM #650
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
LOL

Dear TheUnspokenDream,

We are contacting you regarding your PLAYSTATION®Network account and your
recent online activity.

On 15/01/2012, we noted that your online activity in XMB Messaging , was
not acceptable for the following reason(s): Offensive text.

When you signed up to the PLAYSTATION®Network you agreed to be bound by the
Terms & Conditions of the service. We request that you change your
behaviour to adhere to these conditions.

To assist us in maintaining the quality of our service and to ensure that
the PLAYSTATION®Network is a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone,
we have implemented a system of formal warnings and possible suspensions.

In this instance we do not believe your actions warrant a suspension, but
please be advised that any further breaches of the Terms & Conditions may
result in a formal warning or even a temporary or permanent suspension of
your account from the PLAYSTATION®Network.

We kindly ask that you respect other PLAYSTATION®Network users and enjoy
the service as it was intended.

Yours Sincerely,
The Community Team
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
You must login or register to view this content.

The Only Message I can recalled was "****ing Bullshit"

Best thing is to forget the haters mate i get it every day but i just don't reply. Happy
01-20-2012, 09:45 PM #651
Originally posted by Paul
Best thing is to forget the haters mate i get it every day but i just don't reply. Happy

I thought it was Funny just.
01-20-2012, 09:55 PM #652
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
I thought it was Funny just.

Is that you said F***ing bull? haha you don't want to see what i say. Happy
01-20-2012, 09:59 PM #653
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
or you could of asked someone in here.....like me *points to himself* i know about it. i been experimenting with it for the last week now. it works, you just have to learn how to actually manipulate the saves. some games pops trophies and unlocks everything and some games it only unlocks everything and dont pop trophies. so its only at random what you will get, some games are copyrighted protected so you cant do the game save with Xploder unless someone with a CFW/Jailbreak or whatever PS3 uploads a save and you can use it then to unlock stuff and pop trophies

I know what xploder is. My question was if xploder can be considered legit (as not CFW according to the 'Legitimate Trophies' description) or hacked. Apparently, it's considered as hacked since a mod moved a thread to the hacked section.
01-20-2012, 10:22 PM #654
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by BigBang View Post
I know what xploder is. My question was if xploder can be considered legit (as not CFW according to the 'Legitimate Trophies' description) or hacked. Apparently, it's considered as hacked since a mod moved a thread to the hacked section.

No it can't because it can do the same things as CFW.

The following 3 users say thank you to Meeky for this useful post:

bdogg985, ShadowSoldier36, ShinigamiUzi

The following user groaned Meeky for this awful post:

uaeonly
01-20-2012, 10:44 PM #655
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by BigBang View Post

yeah its considered hacked bro, sorry for not answering the question if i somehow misguide you in the wrong direction with what i was trying to explain Yes

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Paul
No it can't because it can do the same things as CFW.

i would say its hacked, i tested it on Bayonetta (of course, lol) and i got about 80% of the trophies in less than 3 minutes (and at that rate i can plat it in minutes), when platting the game legit it takes me 3 to 4 days (nonstop with no breaks)
01-20-2012, 11:02 PM #656
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
yeah its considered hacked bro, sorry for not answering the question if i somehow misguide you in the wrong direction with what i was trying to explain Yes

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

i would say its hacked, i tested it on Bayonetta (of course, lol) and i got about 80% of the trophies in less than 3 minutes (and at that rate i can plat it in minutes), when platting the game legit it takes me 3 to 4 days (nonstop with no breaks)

I know that's what i said. :wtf:
Last edited by Meeky ; 01-21-2012 at 12:14 PM.
01-21-2012, 08:54 PM #657
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
ok im about done with ps3 since the part to fix it is apparently a myth and is not real. :FU:
01-25-2012, 01:36 PM #658
wowaka
Former Staff
Bad news.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo