08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-31-2012, 01:44 PM #695
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
i always said.... once a scammer, always a scammer.......

I feel if you scam someone, you shouldnt be allow back. Even if you pay them back.

The following 3 users say thank you to UnspokenDream for this useful post:

clitwub, Gotham_Shadow, NOKCHEVY
01-31-2012, 04:25 PM #696
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
I feel if you scam someone, you shouldnt be allow back. Even if you pay them back.

I agree. He told me he will sell his PS3 and is switching to PC gaming. However, M4 says one thing one day and in a matter of hours will do the exact opposite.
01-31-2012, 04:33 PM #697
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
ahahah this is ****ing classic!!!!! no one likes that dumb lil bitch Idaho on that site, id avice everyone to look at al the comments from other memebers from that site have to say about this lil punk bitch, hahah Idaho it seems people on that site really dont like the way you stupid ass acts, and LMAO you told people you in the military and your16, SMH! EPIC FAIL SORRY ASS LOSER! people calling you a stalker seems nothing changes from there to NGU always trolling and spamming posts begging for rep and telling people what they should do. SMH! BITCH!

I removed posted.
Last edited by Meeky ; 01-31-2012 at 07:56 PM.

The following user thanked Meeky for this useful post:

UnspokenDream
01-31-2012, 04:44 PM #698
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
I agree. He told me he will sell his PS3 and is switching to PC gaming. However, M4 says one thing one day and in a matter of hours will do the exact opposite.

Nok live closes, Must have a word with him. I wish i live beside Nok, me and him would go down there and wait for the little prick.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I also Feel, that the Mods are doing nothing on NGU, other than the shoutbox. Example Here You must login or register to view this content.. Nothing was done, now if this was someone else it be a different story. I would like to see Trophy Mods on the Auction Section as the Mod dont know what goes on and they take forever to do anything about it. Trophy Guys should look after the Auction Section and not a Mod, that just get this title by going onto the shoutbox and sucking the other Mods Dicks to become a Mod.

The following user thanked UnspokenDream for this useful post:

Meeky
01-31-2012, 04:44 PM #699
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Sorry for being gone so long as I am having a personal hell right now. For those that are not aware, M4CarbineSin has sold his psn account. All deals will no longer be completed. Just an FYI for those that he would still complete deals. He lied. Shocker I know. He has a horrible past.

@Foxkaz: Please insure that his IP has been perma'd. I strongly believe he is attempting a return to scam more individuals here on NGU.

I'd say I'm shocked, but I am not. Expect him back with a new PSN account with a few simple trophies and do the whole thing all over again.
01-31-2012, 06:30 PM #700
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Sorry for being gone so long as I am having a personal hell right now. For those that are not aware, M4CarbineSin has sold his psn account. All deals will no longer be completed. Just an FYI for those that he would still complete deals. He lied. Shocker I know. He has a horrible past.

@Foxkaz: Please insure that his IP has been perma'd. I strongly believe he is attempting a return to scam more individuals here on NGU.

I'll double check, but I am quite sure the IP has been banned.

Convicted scammers are not allowed back under any circumstances...

I also Feel, that the Mods are doing nothing on NGU, other than the shoutbox. Example Here You must login or register to view this content.. Nothing was done, now if this was someone else it be a different story. I would like to see Trophy Mods on the Auction Section as the Mod dont know what goes on and they take forever to do anything about it. Trophy Guys should look after the Auction Section and not a Mod, that just get this title by going onto the shoutbox and sucking the other Mods Dicks to become a Mod.

Well that's a slap in the face. Multiple hours each day on here to keep it safe and clean, over 360 disputes resolved, trophy rules, trophy discussion thread, and shitload of other stuff. And this is the thanks? Well sorry for being so useless.

The following user thanked FoxkaZ for this useful post:

clitwub
01-31-2012, 06:32 PM #701
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I'll double check, but I am quite sure the IP has been banned.

Convicted scammers are not allowed back under any circumstances...

Well that's a slap in the face. Multiple hours each day on here to keep it safe and clean, over 360 disputes resolved, trophy rules, trophy discussion thread, and shitload of other stuff. And this is the thanks? Well sorry for being so useless.

Your the only Mod that does anything, Im just saying that Mods should be quicker and on the ball, instead of being in the shoutbox Partying it up.
02-01-2012, 07:17 AM #702
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Your the only Mod that does anything, Im just saying that Mods should be quicker and on the ball, instead of being in the shoutbox Partying it up.

I agree they don't do enough but 'all' isn't really fair bro. Foxkas does do a great job, as a dispute mod and normal duties like closing threads etc, Fox is always on the ball in my cases. But yeah, some do just chillax abit to much.

The following user thanked Smokin420 for this useful post:

clitwub
02-01-2012, 10:24 AM #703
IF anyone here is passed the first class rank on MvC3 let me know i need help, i just need one more trophy for the plat :dance:
Last edited by Wartortle ; 02-01-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo