08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
02-02-2012, 02:04 PM #722
Originally posted by Max21 View Post
+rep to Joseph for calling him a f'n prick

Now My real Name is Out lol
02-02-2012, 03:55 PM #723
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Still a good job on insulting him publicly though.
02-02-2012, 03:57 PM #724
You must login or register to view this content.

skoiler no.1
02-02-2012, 04:57 PM #725
I dont see that, what site you checking?
02-02-2012, 06:19 PM #726
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
Yeah he's #1 on the ps3trophies.com leaderboard

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
Now My real Name is Out lol

My bad bro

The following user thanked Max21 for this useful post:

UnspokenDream
02-04-2012, 12:08 AM #727
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by WorstShooter View Post
That guy Roughdawg4 is nothing but a cry baby... i mean really... acting like he's going to get a honors medal from the President... not even a standing ovation... nor money lol... i mean if you think about YGC is all a big contradiction... no jb or cfw allowed but letting others get plats for you or using ofw save hacks is allowed... think about it... it's all cheating no matter how you look at it... it's like saying lock up the guys who rape females but not the ones who rape males... or lock up the people who rape toddlers but not adults... i mean come on it's all the same sh!t no matter how you look at it... cheating is cheating and sinning is sinning... i can throw so many examples but why go on... and if they were to take everyone off the leaderboards for using a cheat (not a type of cheat) but a cheat in general there would probably be 3 people left lol... wonder how they're going to handle xploder lol... anyways that's my two cents

i know i am late into this conversation but from what i read and see there is a new kind of hack and its gonna topple over into a real big deal into whose on top of the leaderboards since now Xploder is on the scene. and honestly as far as the YGC Police, they can eat a dick (im just saying) why the hell dry-hate on someone thats doing what they do and thats getting trophies. people been cheating since Day 1 (from the NES and Sega Genesis til now) Game Genie, Game Shark, OFW/CFW its all the same. so honestly how i see it, im gonna do what i should of done at first and just have fun playing my games (i could really give a shit about trophies) some i will play legit and some i will hack (if i can) but all and in all im gonna have fun....im not gonna be like them hating fucckerss over there and worry about the next guy (btw, my shop will reopen next week) Winky Winky

The following 5 users say thank you to MysticDragon for this useful post:

BigBang, NOKCHEVY, Smokin420, UnspokenDream, WorstShooter
02-04-2012, 12:27 AM #728
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
i know i am late into this conversation but from what i read and see there is a new kind of hack and its gonna topple over into a real big deal into whose on top of the leaderboards since now Xploder is on the scene. and honestly as far as the YGC Police, they can eat a dick (im just saying) why the hell dry-hate on someone thats doing what they do and thats getting trophies. people been cheating since Day 1 (from the NES and Sega Genesis til now) Game Genie, Game Shark, OFW/CFW its all the same. so honestly how i see it, im gonna do what i should of done at first and just have fun playing my games (i could really give a shit about trophies) some i will play legit and some i will hack (if i can) but all and in all im gonna have fun....im not gonna be like them hating fucckerss over there and worry about the next guy (btw, my shop will reopen next week) Winky Winky

If i could stand up, I would.

The following 2 users say thank you to UnspokenDream for this useful post:

MysticDragon, NOKCHEVY
02-04-2012, 12:37 AM #729
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post

Well said Sir Yes. At first I kind of was... jealous of the hacked/CFW stuff. But now that I have xploder, I don't care anymore. It's really fun to mess with my games :lol:
And like I said another day, YGC lost my respect with their stupid double-standard policy.

The following 2 users say thank you to BigBang for this useful post:

MysticDragon, WorstShooter
02-04-2012, 02:51 AM #730
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
If i could stand up, I would.

Originally posted by BigBang View Post
Well said Sir Yes. At first I kind of was... jealous of the hacked/CFW stuff. But now that I have xploder, I don't care anymore. It's really fun to mess with my games :lol:
And like I said another day, YGC lost my respect with their stupid double-standard policy.

fellas i really do appreciate your comments. but im just speaking the truth and thats how i feel. its gaming, thats all it is. nothing wrong with cheating or hacking (to an extent....if you dont do it playing online against other people then i would consider that as unfair) but other than that i dont give a damn, and neither should them for that fact

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo