08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
05-24-2013, 03:50 AM #911
Meeky
Dark Knight
Letting xploder in Legitimate Trophies now look at this its a mess someone need to clean this sh*t up dumb mods don't have a clue.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Meeky ; 05-24-2013 at 03:57 AM.
05-24-2013, 04:35 AM #912
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
Letting xploder in Legitimate Trophies now look at this its a mess someone need to clean this sh*t up dumb mods don't have a clue.

Yeah they are one of the reasons I gave up on NGU and trophy collecting. The process for selecting staff members is a complete joke. Oh well.
05-24-2013, 04:40 AM #913
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Yeah they are one of the reasons I gave up on NGU and trophy collecting. The process for selecting staff members is a complete joke. Oh well.

They need a trophy mod that know these things you can even tell with the prices on some shop there only guys to deal with now days is the top guys with was here when there was no xploder or cfw and i agree with you 100%. just neg the guy to make them mad people put a lot of time and money in to there account go to them shops thinking there getting a good deal and then there accounts a f*cked up with instants platinum's each its a joke if you ask me if the mods are not going to do anything about it some needs to speak to the admins about this or post a thread some were.
05-24-2013, 05:01 AM #914
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
They need a trophy mod that know these things you can even tell with the prices on some shop there only guys to deal with now days is the top guys with was here when there was no xploder or cfw and i agree with you 100%. just neg the guy to make them mad people put a lot of time and money in to there account go to them shops thinking there getting a good deal and then there accounts a f*cked up with instants platinum's each its a joke if you ask me if the mods are not going to do anything about it some needs to speak to the admins about this or post a thread some were.

If I was a mod, I would have the thread (and all threads) that show how to hack any plat. I would also delete all shops that use that method. Simple as that. Especially since I was one of the longest tenured trophy providers (3 years) on NGU. You would have thought they would make me a mod of this section. Oh well. This section has gone to hell.
05-24-2013, 01:32 PM #915
cheese&crack
Gym leader
Using gamesaves is not considered as "modded" so for the meantime, this shop can stay in legit.
When a Mod say's this ^^ you know the site/legit section has turned to shit. :ha!:
05-24-2013, 03:14 PM #916
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by MrLegit2You View Post
Using gamesaves is not considered as "modded" so for the meantime, this shop can stay in legit.
When a Mod say's this ^^ you know the site/legit section has turned to shit. :ha!:

no it turned to shit a long time ago everyone who was in the legit section a year ago is gone
05-24-2013, 03:15 PM #917
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by MrLegit2You View Post

For using game saves for these new games you need xploder to resign the save to the user so its modding.
05-24-2013, 06:35 PM #918
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Well to be fair, let's not go off on Gandalf. Even he said he doesn't agree with it. He did what he was supposed to do. We know that the guy is a fraud and isn't going to do his stuff legit. The mods clearly don't know. Someone just has to show them. I think the maybe Derektrotter is the only mod that knows because he did trophies himself. Just don't worry about it.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

After looking at the recent BS, I think a good idea would be for folks to have their PSN on their signature or at least be willing to PM people it. Also, I think folks should at the plat/100% for the games they're offering on their PSN as well, even if they're trustworthy. I know it's kind of a pain, but it will at least alleviate some problems here. All we have to do now is try to explain to some dumb asses about what a LEGIT trophy is. A legit trophy is when you actually spend time on doing the requirements to unlock WITHOUT using a save. How that is complicated about that is beyond my comprehension.
06-02-2013, 06:24 PM #919
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Does anyone even buy legit anymore? When there is game save resigning and what not.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo