Thread: Trophy Trading Discussion thread

FoxkaZ Retired Super

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 7,379

Membership Donator

08-23-2011 02:36 PM #1 Trophy Trading Discussion thread

This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FoxkaZ For This Useful Post:

Gotham_Shadow Do or Do Not, There is No Try

Join Date Nov 2009

Posts 2,457

Membership Elite Founder

01-30-2012 07:40 PM #691

Sorry for being gone so long as I am having a personal hell right now. For those that are not aware, M4CarbineSin has sold his psn account. All deals will no longer be completed. Just an FYI for those that he would still complete deals. He lied. Shocker I know. He has a horrible past.

@Foxkaz: Please insure that his IP has been perma'd. I strongly believe he is attempting a return to scam more individuals here on NGU.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gotham_Shadow For This Useful Post:

5. daj0k3r Dam losers

Join Date Aug 2010

Posts 619

Membership Donator

01-30-2012 08:17 PM #692

Quote Originally Posted by I-DA-HO View Post
    not my fault he changed the password in the middle of the deal twice then complains why no trophy when he know the password changed i couldnt do anything

premium
    You added your own personal friends to HIS account. I know why you had to because one of the trophies requires you to do a level with a few other PSN friends. All you had to was tell him that because it was obvious he had no idea. And the buyer/trader needs to know EXACTLY what he/she is getting also and the requirements potentially needed for them. There's plenty of stuff out there on trophies. So all you need to do is do some research, just in case. Not that hard. You folks need to be careful because folks spend money on these things. You shouldn't just f**k up with this kind of stuff.

Referring to you other little complaint, people don't complain about you particularly because you have hacked plats. It's because your comments are hypocritical on there. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I'm a Trustworthy Level 2 Person
    My Referral List: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to daj0k3r For This Useful Post:

NOKCHEVY Level 1 TrustWorthy

Join Date Jun 2010

Posts 338

Membership Donator

01-30-2012 11:13 PM #693

Quote Originally Posted by daj0k3r View Post
    You added your own personal friends to HIS account. I know why you had to because one of the trophies requires you to do a level with a few other PSN friends. All you had to was tell him that because it was obvious he had no idea. And the buyer/trader needs to know EXACTLY what he/she is getting also and the requirements potentially needed for them. There's plenty of stuff out there on trophies. So all you need to do is do some research, just in case. Not that hard. You folks need to be careful because folks spend money on these things. You shouldn't just f**k up with this kind of stuff.

Referring to you other little complaint, people don't complain about you particularly because you have hacked plats. It's because your comments are hypocritical on there. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ahahah this is ****ing classic!!!!! no one likes that dumb lil bitch Idaho on that site, id avice everyone to look at al the comments from other memebers from that site have to say about this lil punk bitch, hahah Idaho it seems people on that site really dont like the way you stupid ass acts, and LMAO you told people you in the military and your16, SMH! EPIC FAIL SORRY ASS LOSER! people calling you a stalker seems nothing changes from there to NGU always trolling and spamming posts begging for rep and telling people what they should do. SMH! BITCH!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NOKCHEVY For This Useful Post:

clitwub Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!

Join Date Aug 2010

Posts 1,356

Membership Donator

01-31-2012 01:22 AM #694

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham_Shadow View Post
    Sorry for being gone so long as I am having a personal hell right now. For those that are not aware, M4CarbineSin has sold his psn account. All deals will no longer be completed. Just an FYI for those that he would still complete deals. He lied. Shocker I know. He has a horrible past.

@Foxkaz: Please insure that his IP has been perma'd. I strongly believe he is attempting a return to scam more individuals here on NGU.
    i always said.... once a scammer, always a scammer.......

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] > 100+ Positive Refs

Level 1 Extremely Trustworthy
    100+ SUCCESSFUL DEALS !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to clitwub For This Useful Post:

11. Join Date May 2010

Posts 1,674

Membership Banned

01-31-2012 07:44 AM #695

Quote Originally Posted by clitwub View Post
    i always said.... once a scammer, always a scammer.......
    I feel if you scam someone, you shouldnt be allow back. Even if you pay them back.

Gotham_Shadow Do or Do Not, There is No Try

Join Date Nov 2009

Posts 2,457

Membership Elite Founder

01-31-2012 10:25 AM #696

Quote Originally Posted by UnspokenDream View Post
    I feel if you scam someone, you shouldnt be allow back. Even if you pay them back.
    I agree. He told me he will sell his PS3 and is switching to PC gaming. However, M4 says one thing one day and in a matter of hours will do the exact opposite.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Meeky Dark Knight

Join Date Sep 2010

Posts 4,329

Membership Donator

01-31-2012 10:33 AM #697

Quote Originally Posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
    ahahah this is ****ing classic!!!!! no one likes that dumb lil bitch Idaho on that site, id avice everyone to look at al the comments from other memebers from that site have to say about this lil punk bitch, hahah Idaho it seems people on that site really dont like the way you stupid ass acts, and LMAO you told people you in the military and your16, SMH! EPIC FAIL SORRY ASS LOSER! people calling you a stalker seems nothing changes from there to NGU always trolling and spamming posts begging for rep and telling people what they should do. SMH! BITCH!
    I removed posted.
    Last edited by xAlienWare; 01-31-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Meeky For This Useful Post:

15. Join Date May 2010

Posts 1,674

Membership Banned

01-31-2012 10:44 AM #698

I agree. He told me he will sell his PS3 and is switching to PC gaming. However, M4 says one thing one day and in a matter of hours will do the exact opposite.
    Nok live closes, Must have a word with him. I wish i live beside Nok, me and him would go down there and wait for the little prick.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

I also Feel, that the Mods are doing nothing on NGU, other than the shoutbox. Example Here Attempted to Scam. Nothing was done, now if this was someone else it be a different story. I would like to see Trophy Mods on the Auction Section as the Mod dont know what goes on and they take forever to do anything about it. Trophy Guys should look after the Auction Section and not a Mod, that just get this title by going onto the shoutbox and sucking the other Mods Dicks to become a Mod.

Man of Steel It lives, my 360 is back

Join Date Jan 2009

Posts 1,415

Membership Donator

01-31-2012 10:44 AM #699

I'd say I'm shocked, but I am not. Expect him back with a new PSN account with a few simple trophies and do the whole thing all over again.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -Team Bring It-

FoxkaZ Retired Super

Join Date Apr 2010

Posts 7,379

Membership Donator

01-31-2012 12:30 PM #700

I'll double check, but I am quite sure the IP has been banned.

Convicted scammers are not allowed back under any circumstances...

I also Feel, that the Mods are doing nothing on NGU, other than the shoutbox. Example Here Attempted to Scam. Nothing was done, now if this was someone else it be a different story. I would like to see Trophy Mods on the Auction Section as the Mod dont know what goes on and they take forever to do anything about it. Trophy Guys should look after the Auction Section and not a Mod, that just get this title by going onto the shoutbox and sucking the other Mods Dicks to become a Mod.
    Well that's a slap in the face. Multiple hours each day on here to keep it safe and clean, over 360 disputes resolved, trophy rules, trophy discussion thread, and shitload of other stuff. And this is the thanks? Well sorry for being so useless.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FoxkaZ For This Useful Post: