08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
06-02-2013, 07:02 PM #920
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
Does anyone even buy legit anymore? When there is game save resigning and what not.

not really no.come back in a couple months and maybe sony has started to ban trophy hackers
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 06-02-2013 at 07:05 PM.
06-02-2013, 07:06 PM #921
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I heard they have banned a couple of the insane trophy hackers that are near top of the leaderboard with stupid time stamps.
Would they even waste their time mass banning trophy hackers? Trophies are just for prestige.
Either way, it's nice to see someone who was here years ago. :p
06-03-2013, 12:32 AM #922
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
I am personally very aware of trophy collecting.
And if you cared to read my posts again, I said that I disagreed that the use of game saves was legitimate.
However, there was no clear ruling on the issue.
I brought this to the attention of senior staff, and they have agreed with my arguments.
I now have the trophy section, and will be cleaning up the legitimate trophy shops.
You must login or register to view this content.

Has been updated to reflect this change.

Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
Letting xploder in Legitimate Trophies now look at this its a mess someone need to clean this sh*t up dumb mods don't have a clue.

The following user thanked Gandalf for this useful post:

Meeky
06-03-2013, 02:12 AM #923
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
I heard they have banned a couple of the insane trophy hackers that are near top of the leaderboard with stupid time stamps.
Would they even waste their time mass banning trophy hackers? Trophies are just for prestige.
Either way, it's nice to see someone who was here years ago. :p

if they didnt ban trophy hackers then i dont see the legit section ever to come back to life. ha didnt think you would remember me it been a while
06-03-2013, 10:27 PM #924
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Problem is, you cant really reinforce xploder/BSD usage. It's not really possible to tell if someone used it. Especially if a game has a trophy list, and you earn every trophy legit, then use xploder to get the last remaining "Beat the game on nightmare difficulty" etc. Who's going to know if I wait a few days, then use xploder.

It'd been a long time.. I saw xjinton was banned for scamming, I liked him. I've just been working on trophies, playing Okami right now. :p
also had a girlfriend the past 8 months, she ate up a lot of my time, so I didn't game much, but that's changed recently, since we've split up..
You should add me sometime, PSN: FishyCirus, my friend list is looking bare lately, only have about 15 people.

And only a few of those are from here. Mercinarie, Yenoor and the_noob.
08-11-2013, 12:57 AM #925
Meeky
Dark Knight
Has anyone played velocity ultra yet for psv? Its doing my nut in that mine swapper game linked to it and the last 7 levels bugging me now even know the levels are 5mins max there hard on 40+ Please reply if you have got minesweeper trophy or let me know what you guys think of the game.
Last edited by Meeky ; 08-11-2013 at 02:23 AM.
08-18-2013, 04:49 PM #926
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
hey!! whats up everybody?!!? long, long time no see Smile i know i been out of the loop on things but i am going to come back little at a time. been busy with life and things, had some scares on my end but everything is all good. hopefully the legit section is not "completely dead". my wife and i been working on a Dragon Age: Origins (mostly her anyways, lol) and we are almost finished. Not sure if it will sell but the time stamps are legit. but i been reading the last few pages and i see i missed out on a whole lot. i slowed down on buying platinums and trophies because i been playing DC Universe Online and the game is fun!!! Happy got a curious question for you all though....what do you all think about some of the new apps on the PS3 like "Vidz"? i saw and think its cool but it would be better if they can update it with some more current music.
09-01-2013, 07:02 AM #927
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
hey!! whats up everybody?!!? long, long time no see Smile i know i been out of the loop on things but i am going to come back little at a time. been busy with life and things, had some scares on my end but everything is all good. hopefully the legit section is not "completely dead". my wife and i been working on a Dragon Age: Origins (mostly her anyways, lol) and we are almost finished. Not sure if it will sell but the time stamps are legit. but i been reading the last few pages and i see i missed out on a whole lot. i slowed down on buying platinums and trophies because i been playing DC Universe Online and the game is fun!!! Happy got a curious question for you all though....what do you all think about some of the new apps on the PS3 like "Vidz"? i saw and think its cool but it would be better if they can update it with some more current music.
was just looking back at this thread and reread the first few pages, ahh the memories in this section... I wonder how everyone's been doing
10-01-2013, 05:18 PM #928
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I wonder where most of the oldbie traders have disappeared to. No doubt driven themselves insane awaiting the PS4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo