08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
09-04-2011, 06:48 AM #74
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by PedoPenguin View Post
Im looking for some fun games to platinum which arent that difficult but isnt that easy. Any suggestions?
I have a couple man, here are sme from the top of my head.

Mass Effect 2 - A great 3rd person shooting game. More of an RPG than anything in my opinion, but all around is very fun to play.

SF3: Online Edition - Good if you're into your fighting games. Theyve fixed the extreme lag and disadvantages that are in SSF4 and this game really does flow arcade perfect. If you played on machine you'll love the console version.

Duke Nukem: Forever - Im playing this one atm, its funny as hell if you like Duke or played past ones. :lol: aiming kinda sucks but the trophies are cool.

White Knight Chronicles 2 - Just bought this today, its long, but its amazing Winky Winky
09-07-2011, 10:32 AM #75
File-Loader
Error… Cat invasion!
Somebody interest in doing Tank Battles Commando trophy and/or Smash Cars: Virus Run trophies, Virus Spreader and Score Hunter ? Would be great .
09-07-2011, 02:53 PM #76
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Let me remind you guys that trophy discussing like boosting etc goes in the trophy discussion section. This is so trophy traders can discuss stuff like untrustworthy PSN users, debating and suggesting new rules and stuff like that.

The following user thanked FoxkaZ for this useful post:

.Rush.
09-07-2011, 02:56 PM #77
.Rush.
Banned
I just got Dead Island, i will be starting that today! Did anyone start or get it yet? =D

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Let me remind you guys that trophy discussing like boosting etc goes in the trophy discussion section. This is so trophy traders can discuss stuff like untrustworthy PSN users, debating and suggesting new rules and stuff like that.
what about posts like mine are they acceptable?
09-07-2011, 02:57 PM #78
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by .Rush. View Post
I just got Dead Island, i will be starting that today! Did anyone start or get it yet? =D

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

what about posts like mine are they acceptable?

That is not really trophy trading related so that would be more appropriate to post in the trophy discussion section.
09-08-2011, 04:47 AM #79
How much would lbp platinum go for? Im thinking about offering it Yes
09-08-2011, 04:57 AM #80
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Super
How much would lbp platinum go for? Im thinking about offering it Yes

depends witch trophies are hacked and dlc trophies?
09-08-2011, 05:20 AM #81
Originally posted by All View Post
depends witch trophies are hacked and dlc trophies?

All legit, without dlc trophies :y:
09-08-2011, 05:28 AM #82
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Super
All legit, without dlc trophies :y:

30-40$ Smile
10 char

The following user thanked ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

Wartortle

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.