08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
09-08-2011, 10:26 PM #92
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by All View Post
i just bought both dlc yesterday im working on the dlc on my account

interested = me
09-08-2011, 10:30 PM #93
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
If someone hacks those LBP1 trophies, it would be nice to upload a video showing how to on youtube, because using someone else's save disables trophies in this game

ill make an video for lbp 1 and 2 when i get time
09-09-2011, 04:51 AM #94
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
dead island or resistance 3??
09-09-2011, 04:55 AM #95
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by All View Post
dead island or resistance 3??

dead island is fun, you should get it i am helping mystic with his playthrough tomorrow and then we go through collectable trophies and then i got plat basically
09-09-2011, 05:07 AM #96
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
dead island is fun, you should get it i am helping mystic with his playthrough tomorrow and then we go through collectable trophies and then i got plat basically

oh its co-op campagn
09-09-2011, 04:06 PM #97
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Mate you and I both have helped way too many people with the LBP exploits lol

i know mate, butno matter how easy i make it sound, people just dont seem to grasp the idea...
i think its the actual "doing" part they dont understand, and expect an instant plat

@sendastunt - this isnt aimed at you by the way....Smile
09-09-2011, 04:11 PM #98
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
i know mate, butno matter how easy i make it sound, people just dont seem to grasp the idea...
i think its the actual "doing" part they dont understand, and expect an instant plat

Well in their defence, it probably confuses them to go from a LBP2 instant plat to a DIY LBP1 plat.
09-09-2011, 04:13 PM #99
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by Man
Well in their defence, it probably confuses them to go from a LBP2 instant plat to a DIY LBP1 plat.

but when its been stated sooo many times, and there's sooo many lazy f*ckers here mate, that cant be ar$ed to read... it does get a bit frustrating Smile
09-09-2011, 04:20 PM #100
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
but when its been stated sooo many times, and there's sooo many lazy f*ckers here mate, that cant be ar$ed to read... it does get a bit frustrating Smile

Yeah thanks man, I would like a pizza.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo