08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
04-23-2013, 02:17 AM #902
wowaka
Former Staff
What's up guys? Julian here. Any thoughts to this section and where trophy shops are headed? I bet things will pick up tremendously when PS4 released. Maybe a little this summer also. Or better yet, CFW trophy hacking gets patched. That would be pretty cool. People might actually use their PS3 to play games FOR FUN! :puke:
04-23-2013, 02:51 PM #903
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by wowaka View Post
What's up guys? Julian here. Any thoughts to this section and where trophy shops are headed? I bet things will pick up tremendously when PS4 released. Maybe a little this summer also. Or better yet, CFW trophy hacking gets patched. That would be pretty cool. People might actually use their PS3 to play games FOR FUN! :puke:

We'll see when that happens. As far as your last sentence goes, most people actually do play games for fun. It's just that certain hypocrites made folks look bad. Even the guys who use CFW for trophies don't run their mouths for the most part. It's people like Roughdawg and Hakoom who are an embarassment. Those e-goons make me laugh. Having said that, I'm actually excited for the PS4. I can't wait.
04-23-2013, 11:07 PM #904
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by wowaka View Post

i hope sony does something this time.it would be nice to see the original trophy sellers again
05-17-2013, 02:35 PM #905
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
How are people doing in this section these days?
05-17-2013, 05:37 PM #906
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
How are people doing in this section these days?

Horribly because of CFW. Some people have unfortunately even used the methods to try and scam people for more money. It's pathetic. I think people seriously don't understand that time=money and as a result folks had to reduce prices. It's unfortunate.
05-18-2013, 04:12 PM #907
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
Horribly because of CFW. Some people have unfortunately even used the methods to try and scam people for more money. It's pathetic. I think people seriously don't understand that time=money and as a result folks had to reduce prices. It's unfortunate.

What will happen when the PS4 is out? Has it been confirmed that trophies will transfer from the ps3 to the ps4?

I miss the 2010 version of this section.
05-18-2013, 04:28 PM #908
What will happen when the PS4 is out? Has it been confirmed that trophies will transfer from the ps3 to the ps4?

yep is possible transfer trophies and level from PS3 to PS4. Was horrible start again with 0 trophies x_x
05-18-2013, 05:47 PM #909
daj0k3r
Dam losers

It hasn't been officially confirmed, but it appears the PS4 will have trophies, based on screenshots and what not. There's even a patent out that there may be trophies for PS1 and PS2 (the non-HD remakes) as well. I'm guessing this is what the Gaikai cloud is for. CFW really ruined this section. Let's see what happens when more PS4 announcements are made.
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 05-20-2013 at 01:40 PM.
05-19-2013, 12:07 PM #910
God_Is_7
罪と罰
Funny how everyone in the beginning was so happy with Xploder, now it's all turned to shit. Can only agree with previous statement. I miss the 2010 version of this forum. This forum has taken a serious hit!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo