08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
10-11-2013, 01:56 PM #929
Does anyone know where the disputes section is? Cant seem to locate it. I'm having some issues with a verified trophy shop.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
10-11-2013, 09:58 PM #930
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by heatl0rd View Post
Does anyone know where the disputes section is? Cant seem to locate it. I'm having some issues with a verified trophy shop.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Here you go don't forget to use the Ticket Template bro.Enzo

You must login or register to view this content.
11-23-2013, 05:16 AM #931
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
I miss this section, where did everyone go? Keep checking back every so often to see if I'll recognize anyone
11-29-2013, 06:16 PM #932
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by RiKi
I miss this section, where did everyone go? Keep checking back every so often to see if I'll recognize anyone

i guess this section will never be what it use to be.i dont care about trophies anymore it only made my depression worse in the long run.i dont want to explain why.i guess i got some sense knocked into me about this crap. i should play games for fun.i stopped caring a few months ago after i got my warhawk plat legit Smile boosting for hours and hours

im alot happier with my life that i dont have to worry about trophies 24/7 i never even want to be a "trophy hunter" to collect for myself because i feel i would get addicted again.i hope ill never get into trophies i regret getting to them in the first place
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 12-04-2013 at 04:59 AM.
12-02-2013, 07:41 PM #933
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
Ya, with Xploder, BSD, CFW, the legit section kinda died.
But we had a good run with it when it was alive! I remember my first shop, and I put up every game I owned. xD Silly times.
It kinda drained from the fun of gaming. Because it was no longer about going at your own pace, doing as much of a game as you want.
It was all about churning out those platinums as fast as you can, and repeatedly trying to beat a boss with no damage, and get 100% completion to the point you were tearing your hair out (Wonder if Jedt remembers me doing Medal of Honour on hard, I gave him a headache over that). Gosh it was such a chore..

Wonder if the PS4 launch model will have the same massive faults the PS3 did. :x
12-03-2013, 08:56 AM #934
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post
Ya, with Xploder, BSD, CFW, the legit section kinda died.
But we had a good run with it when it was alive! I remember my first shop, and I put up every game I owned. xD Silly times.
It kinda drained from the fun of gaming. Because it was no longer about going at your own pace, doing as much of a game as you want.
It was all about churning out those platinums as fast as you can, and repeatedly trying to beat a boss with no damage, and get 100% completion to the point you were tearing your hair out (Wonder if Jedt remembers me doing Medal of Honour on hard, I gave him a headache over that). Gosh it was such a chore..

Wonder if the PS4 launch model will have the same massive faults the PS3 did. :x

which massive faults if you mean all the hacking i dont know i bet theres gunna be a new jailbreak for ps4.i hope sony really cracks down on hackers on the ps4. overall the system seems pretty good except the launch titles (in my opinion) i was really looking forward to watch dogs :/
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 12-04-2013 at 04:07 AM.
12-04-2013, 07:02 PM #935
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I mean the yellow light of death! The poor soldering work, etc. The fat PS3 was awful. I went through 3 myself, I'm hoping my PS4 will last a hell of a long time. :/

lol, the launch titles seem bleh to me too. I'm looking forward to The Last Guardian, and Dragon Age 3! But to be honest, that's all I've seen listed for the PS4 that seems good.
Whats the deal trophies wise? Will we keep everything from the PS3? If i compare trophies with someone will it show [PS4] next to games, like it does with Vita?
Most importantly! Will people stay on my friend list.. I'd love if I'm playing the PS3 and go to my friend list and I'm able to talk to someone playing on the PS4. Not sure if that works though. :(
12-23-2013, 07:24 AM #936
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by ForeverBailey View Post

Whats the deal trophies wise? Will we keep everything from the PS3? If i compare trophies with someone will it show [PS4] next to games, like it does with Vita?
Most importantly! Will people stay on my friend list.. I'd love if I'm playing the PS3 and go to my friend list and I'm able to talk to someone playing on the PS4. Not sure if that works though. :(

yes to all the questions
01-29-2014, 12:45 PM #937
God_Is_7
罪と罰
I got a question for ya'll. Have the legit section picked up since the release of the PS4? Does people realize that there is a lot of hard work and that platinums shouldn't be free or is the PS4 lacking in library to make it interesting enough to come back to the business?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo