08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
08-23-2011, 07:55 PM #2
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
bwahahaha first bitches!!! lol ok, i think you can infract me fox for spamming lol

edit: is there any one on that has ACBH and boost AETM, just need one more player
Last edited by Yuki_240sx ; 08-23-2011 at 07:59 PM.

The following user thanked Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

MysticDragon
08-23-2011, 08:06 PM #3
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
bwahahaha first bitches!!! lol ok, i think you can infract me fox for spamming lol

edit: is there any one on that has ACBH and boost AETM, just need one more player

trophy related: wish we could have got 1 more for acb boost

non-trophy related: $hit u won again!!
08-23-2011, 08:23 PM #4
daj0k3r
Dam losers
I have a minor problem. This person I have some trophies for isn't willing to give me the code for the PSN card unless he gets his trophies first. This person is a trustworthy level 2, but that makes no difference to me. I don't operate unless I verify my payments first. All he had to do was simply give me the code and it would have been fine. I understand he wants to ensure that I don't screw him over. Even though I have done few deals (at least on this site), the people I have done trophies for are folks that have been here for a while. I have done trophies for kaviars (twice), Yvomulder, twilightsaga, and Julian and these guys have paid me first and there have been no problems.

So despite me not doing many deals on here, I've done stuff for some good people here, particularly twilight... I'm thinking I should make a thread and sell these trophies at 1/2 the price (since I spent half them time on them). Someone will appreciate having 3 extra trophies and the plat possibly Happy What do you guys think I should do?
08-23-2011, 10:02 PM #5
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
I have a minor problem. This person I have some trophies for isn't willing to give me the code for the PSN card unless he gets his trophies first. This person is a trustworthy level 2, but that makes no difference to me. I don't operate unless I verify my payments first. All he had to do was simply give me the code and it would have been fine. I understand he wants to ensure that I don't screw him over. Even though I have done few deals (at least on this site), the people I have done trophies for are folks that have been here for a while. I have done trophies for kaviars (twice), Yvomulder, twilightsaga, and Julian and these guys have paid me first and there have been no problems.

So despite me not doing many deals on here, I've done stuff for some good people here, particularly twilight... I'm thinking I should make a thread and sell these trophies at 1/2 the price (since I spent half them time on them). Someone will appreciate having 3 extra trophies and the plat possibly Happy What do you guys think I should do?

if you were new i was would see not paying first and having you snyc first but you have shown some trustworthy lately and your probley level 1 or 2 now. And you should not have to snyc first
08-23-2011, 10:39 PM #6
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
...What do you guys think I should do?

Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
... your probley level 1 or 2 now. And you should not have to snyc first

it depends who it is, if there level 2 but have been here longer, then its up to you. i would think of it as, if there a trusted buyer, see there refs, it might be ok to go first. if all they've done is give free sigs top be level 2. no way.

hope this helps

The following user thanked -J- for this useful post:

MysticDragon
08-24-2011, 02:35 AM #7
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
anyone have alien vs predator and mind helping boost online trophies?
08-24-2011, 03:13 AM #8
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by noob View Post
trophy related: wish we could have got 1 more for acb boost

non-trophy related: $hit u won again!!

Noob, Yuki, let me know when you are talking about doing the boost and i will go get the game and help boost :y:

(i need someone to help me boost for The Fight: Lights Out)

The following user thanked MysticDragon for this useful post:

Yuki_240sx
08-24-2011, 03:37 AM #9
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
anyone have alien vs predator and mind helping boost online trophies?

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

MysticDragon
08-24-2011, 03:39 AM #10
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
Noob, Yuki, let me know when you are talking about doing the boost and i will go get the game and help boost :y:

(i need someone to help me boost for The Fight: Lights Out)

i can help you boost

The following user thanked M4CarbineSin for this useful post:

MysticDragon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo