08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
08-10-2012, 04:07 AM #893
Originally posted by knight View Post
Thank you for the quick answer/reply. It's very much appreciated. Smile Sorry, if it was fairly "nooby", but atleast i was spot on. :y: Thanks again.

No problem, and when you sync the trophies you only have to wait until it gets to 6%
08-10-2012, 05:32 AM #894
Teh_knight
[b][move]Level 1 Trustworthy Winky Winky[/move][/b]
Originally posted by Super
No problem, and when you sync the trophies you only have to wait until it gets to 6%

What do you mean? Just wait until 6% and then you cancel the sync? Why do you do that? Thanks again.
08-10-2012, 06:18 AM #895
Originally posted by knight View Post
What do you mean? Just wait until 6% and then you cancel the sync? Why do you do that? Thanks again.

Yes cancel sync at 6% because thats how long it takes fo the trophies you did to get on to the account,it can take along time if wait until its 100%
08-10-2012, 06:53 AM #896
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Actually you don't have to wait until 6%. The last 50 or so deals I've completed, I canceled the sync after 12 seconds (still at 5%). Easy way to confirm they synced is when you cancel, you will still see the trophies you completed for your customer as well as 1 or 2 trophy sets from other games. If you see trophies from another game other than the game you completed, then it is done. Again 12 seconds, it's done.

Also, waiting for 6% can be a long, long wait as many of your customers actually have over 10,000 trophies. So stick with my 12 second rule. It NEVER fails me Smile
08-10-2012, 04:48 PM #897
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
For if anyone wants to see gameplay of playstation all stars battle royale

09-03-2012, 04:33 PM #898
deennrap
Do a barrel roll!
if you still need someone to boost im in
09-16-2012, 11:29 PM #899
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
New and Exclusive, I know WorstShooter will love this but check out my post about Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2

You must login or register to view this content.

and another one... The Walking Dead (not the PSN downloadable game, its the disc)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by MysticDragon ; 09-17-2012 at 02:55 AM. Reason: update
09-18-2012, 12:10 AM #900
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
I already posted in the hacked section, might as well post here as well Smile

I realize that I am in a giving mood all of a sudden. So I have decided that I will buy someone a 3 month Elite subscription =D

I will take nominations on who gets Elite through private messages. The user would have to have contributed to NGU in some way. This can include free software, platinum save sets, trophy service, video making, etc. The user that has the most nominations on October 1st is the user that I will purchase the 3 month Elite subscription for.
04-19-2013, 07:43 PM #901
ICS Vortex
Between Light and Lies
Bumped :y:
People can now post in it again!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo