08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
08-29-2011, 08:03 PM #56
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
yeah i had a $210 dollar pin, stuck right in my a$$
scamming will happen again, trust me....
ichigo was unfortunate when he "lost" his account to some scumbag (fortunately he got it back)
i was seriously going to quit trophy trading cos of that pr!ck, but then i thought, why should i walk away because of him?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

lol, ive pm'ed sooooo many mods to be put on the trustworthy list, and im not even listed on there!!!

Contact Liam or Fox with a link to your referrals. Hopefully your newest refs are in the new correct format/template, or they won't count. However, you have more trades than most people on NGU lol So I am sure one of them will be glad to help you out mate.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

-J-, clitwub
08-30-2011, 02:42 AM #57
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
I have a noobish question if anyone can help answer it for me i'd appreciate it... if someone doesn't have PS+ are they able to send the save file via email and the person who recieves it saves it on a USB and use the save file on a dummy account to continue from where they left off on the save file?
08-30-2011, 02:47 AM #58
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
what are your guys trophy goals for 2011

mine is 50 platinums and getting mag and resistance 2 plats Dancing
08-30-2011, 04:07 AM #59
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
my goal is to get 750 trophies because it took me 3 years to get 500 :p and i'd love to get to trustworthy level 1 soon

just realized i have over 750 now lol :p how about 1K?
Last edited by RiKi 223 ; 08-30-2011 at 02:50 PM.
08-30-2011, 04:49 AM #60
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by WorstShooter View Post
I have a noobish question if anyone can help answer it for me i'd appreciate it... if someone doesn't have PS+ are they able to send the save file via email and the person who recieves it saves it on a USB and use the save file on a dummy account to continue from where they left off on the save file?

Yes you can email the person the save. However, the person doing the trophies will need to log onto the psn account first (attaching the user profile on the ps3 to the psn account getting the trophies) for the save to work.
08-30-2011, 05:22 AM #61
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Yes you can email the person the save. However, the person doing the trophies will need to log onto the psn account first (attaching the user profile on the ps3 to the psn account getting the trophies) for the save to work.

It also depends if the save is copyrighted or not. You need to keep that in mind also.
08-30-2011, 06:42 AM #62
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
cmon guys, we could do with a few more comments here ----------------->>
You must login or register to view this content.
08-30-2011, 07:03 AM #63
AyeeLG
Trustworthy lvl 1
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can do the fifa 11 platinum?
08-30-2011, 10:22 AM #64
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
It also depends if the save is copyrighted or not. You need to keep that in mind also.

Only a few games are protected. About 98% of saves are not protected, so therefore can be emailed if needed.

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

clitwub

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo