08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
11-22-2017, 12:05 AM #947
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Now there is a familiar username! What you up to these days M4? This place still active? I've had a little break from gaming in general. But I think once you become a trophy hunter, you never stop haha. Been casually getting platiums in those games I've found to enjoy the most.

Ya know, what this section is made for. Trading trophies for either other trophies or cash.

Yeah im doing good, finally got my act straighten from the old days probably last time you talked to me was when i was like 15 or 16 haha time flys. In my last year of college now. What about you? I came about a few months ago since i finally picked up a ps4 switched to pc gaming for a while and now doing both.
11-22-2017, 12:12 AM #948
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
Yeah im doing good, finally got my act straighten from the old days probably last time you talked to me was when i was like 15 or 16 haha time flys. In my last year of college now. What about you? I came about a few months ago since i finally picked up a ps4 switched to pc gaming for a while and now doing both.

I wasn't much older back then myself haha. Yeah, I'm 2 years into university. Finishing my bachelor in business and administration. At the moment I'm trying to enjoy the latest mass effect game. Being a huge fan of the series helps, this game kind of blows. Might pick up on trophy hunting again. Any recommendations for a fun platinum?
11-22-2017, 12:15 AM #949
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
I wasn't much older back then myself haha. Yeah, I'm 2 years into university. Finishing my bachelor in business and administration. At the moment I'm trying to enjoy the latest mass effect game. Being a huge fan of the series helps, this game kind of blows. Might pick up on trophy hunting again. Any recommendations for a fun platinum?

Thats true haha, im also going for business and administration xD. If you played any of the harvest moon games i recommend playing stardew valley, I just picked up VR so im hoping the games on there are fun.
11-22-2017, 10:38 PM #950
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
Thats true haha, im also going for business and administration xD. If you played any of the harvest moon games i recommend playing stardew valley, I just picked up VR so im hoping the games on there are fun.

Damn you too haha. Look at us, from hustling trophies to businessmen :P Haven't played any of the harvest moon games. But I do have the VR set. Only have resident evil though. Maybe I'll check out that trophy guide. Happy
11-30-2017, 02:06 AM #951
Janchii
Bounty hunter
I do have some friends who are trophy hunters. Sometimes we trade plat4plat, but I'm always open for more plat4plat deals! PM me if interested

The following 2 users say thank you to Janchii for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw, Wosley
12-06-2017, 10:32 AM #952
Last edited by ColdHearted ; 12-12-2017 at 02:31 PM.
03-31-2018, 07:22 PM #953
Can someone help me out with a quick query, please?

I'll bet it's been answered in this thread already, but there are 950 posts and that's a lot to check!

So, my question is this: if I've paid someone to grab a couple of trophies for me, is it safe for me to earn other trophies with my PS4 offline?

So, hypothetical scenario:

I've asked Mr Trophy Hunter to get the last few trophies on, say, Shadow of Mordor. We've agreed the deal, I've paid him and he's got my login info, etc.

I've logged out of my PSN account and disconnected my PS4 from the internet.

So while Mr Trophy Hunter is doing his thing, is it safe for me to earn trophies on, say, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood? I know that any trophies I earn won't sync until I take my PS4 back online again. But when I do so (after he's finished), could there be a problem?

The reason I'm asking is due to the timestamping of trophies. So, if hypothetically, Trophy Hunter earns a trophy at a specific time and then I earn one at the exact same time offline (or even close to the same time), will that then be flagged when I go back online with my machine and sync my trophies? And could that lead to a ban or suspension?

Apologies if the question has been asked already and thanks.
04-01-2018, 06:12 PM #954
seblegamer
o(+'.'+)o
You don't risk anything Smile
For example you could have 2 PS4, one for you, on for your wife, and play at same time (and so ... earning trophies ^^)

A lot of people have trophies that way, and none was ban for it Winky Winky

The following user thanked seblegamer for this useful post:

rez9000

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo