01-16-2012, 03:29 AM #1
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome To Anglo's Platinum & Trophy Shop

Firstly welcome to my Platinum & Trophy Shop. Please read through my shop thoroughly and I hope you like what I have to offer. Look forward to dealing with you, any questions just feel free to ask. Contact information can be found in the Contacts section along with my PayPal details.

• If you do NOT see a game on my list just ask and I shall in some circumstances depending on whats required put in for a deal.
  • Payments is going primarily to PayPal but in some cases I may accept PSN Cards.
  • I do NOT accept vbux or plat for plat or trophy trades in any cases, I earn all my trophies myself.
  • I offer my services in this shop through legitimate play and I do NOT use any game saves or hacks of any sort.

Look Forward to making deals with the NGU community!!!

SHOP STATUS: OPEN

[multipage=CONTACT INFO]
You must login or register to view this content.

CONTACT & PAYPAL DETAILS

* While making deals I will like to remain in contact with the buyer with any of the above as listed. I also have a second (PSN ISad Awesome Jungalist_) but Anglo_ is my main in which I am on most the time, wether it be playing games, idle or on NetFlix. Once the deals are completed you are free as you wish to delete me from your lists on any of the following above. But only once the deal is complete and we are both happy with the outcome.

[multipage=PLATINUM SECTION]

PLATINUMS ON OFFER

(I will require 50% of the asking price at the beginning of the deal and the rest of the asking price once the deal is completed and is satisfactory by myself and the buyer).

Demon's Souls (EU Region) ~ £25
Format: Disc
Trophies: 38 Total Plat: 1 Gold: 5 Silver: 5 Bronze: 27
Online Trophies: Can be obtained online & offline (online makes it easier for tendancy switch)
Estimated Time: 30-40hrs (2 or 3 playthroughs)
Trophy Difficulty: 8/10

* I will at the very end wish to require to be online on the servers to work on the Tendancies to get 2 valuable items that personally I know I'm garanteed to get online, as doing offline depends on even greater luck and can require alot of time of grinding trying to get it. This will be last requirement then it be finsihed.

Demon's Souls (NA/US Region) ~ £25
Online Trophies: Can be obtained online & offline (online makes it easier for tendancy switch)

* I will at the very end wish to require to be online on the servers to work on the Tendancies to get 2 valuable items that personally I know I'm garanteed to get online, as doing offline depends on even greater luck and can require alot of time of grinding trying to get it. This will be last requirement then it be finsihed.

Demon's Souls (Asian/Japanese Region) ~ £25

SOCOM: Special Forces or SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs ~ £20 or BUNDLE DEAL for £30
Trophies: 45 Total Plat: 1 Gold: 4 Silver: 6 Bronze: 34
Online Trophies: 3
Estimated Time: 15-20 hours
Trophy Difficulty: 6/10

*We will need to confirm best suitable time & date to complete online trophies. For the BUNDLE DEAL: this is offering for both versions of the game to be completed, so you will have the both of them for the offer asking for.

BATTLEFIELSad Awesome Bad Company 2 ~ £20
Trophies: 51 Total Plat: 1 Gold: 2 Silver: 7 Bronze: 41
Online Trophies: 20
Estimated Time: 30 hours

~~~COMING SOON~~~

SBK X Superbike World Championship (US Region) ~ PRICE TBC
Trophies: 43 Total Plat: 1 Gold: 4 Silver: 8 Bronze: 30
Online Trophies: 4
Estimated Time: 30-40 hours

Ok this will be an exclusive platinum to have. The EU version is glitched and is still to this day un-obtainable to platinum. But the US region is fixed. I'm currently waiting to begin this platinum for myself, once I've earned this platinum myself and confirm it works, I will have it out to deal to you the NGU COMMUNITY!!!

[multipage=OFFLINE & EXTRAS SECTION]

OFFLINE TROPHIES ON OFFER

BATTLEFIELSad Awesome Bad Company (OFFLINE ONLY) ~ £12
Trophies: 30 Total Plat: 0 Gold: 2 Silver: 4 Bronze: 24
Online Trophies: N/A in offer
Estimated Time: 10-15 hours

* I will only be offering offline trophies in this offer. but in some circumstances if discussed between myself and the buyer, I will allow to make deals for certain online trophies and be put in at a extras cost discussed between us.

BATTLEFIELSad Awesome Bad Company 2 (OFFLINE ONLY) ~ £10
Trophies: 30 Total Plat: 0 Gold: 1 Silver: 5 Bronze: 24
Online Trophies: N/A in offer
Estimated Time: 8-10 hours
Trophy Difficulty: 4/10

* I will only be offering offline trophies in this offer. but in some circumstances if discussed between myself and the buyer, I will allow to make deals for certain online trophies and be put in at a extras cost discussed between us.
* I also own all DLc/Expansion packs for this title.

BATTLEFIELD 3 (OFFLINE & Co-op ONLY) ~ £20
Trophies: 30 Total Plat: 0 Gold: 2 Silver: 3 Bronze: 24
Online Trophies: Co-op Trophies in offer
Estimated Time: 20-25 hours

Medal of Honor Including Tier 1 (OFFLINE ONLY) ~ £15
Trophies: Total Plat: 0 Gold: 1 Silver: 7 Bronze: 22
Online Trophies: Tier 1 in offer
Estimated Time: 15-20 hours
Trophy Difficulty: 5/10

* In some circumstances I can offer the multiplayer trophies for extra on the deal. Please get in contact to discuss.

KILLZONE 2 "ALL DLC PACKS" (ONLINE ONLY) ~ £10 (only the DLC Packs are in this offer).
Format: Disc via DLC EXPANSIONS
Trophies: 32 Total Plat: 0 Gold: 0 Silver: 4 Bronze: 28
Online Trophies: 32
Estimated Time: 10 hours
Trophy Difficulty: 5/10

* For the DLC trophies to be obtain you must already have completed the ribbons for the medals in the main part of the game.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 ~ TBA (Depending on what's needed)
Trophies: N/A
Online Trophies: N/A
Estimated Time: Depending on whats asked.
Trophy Difficulty: 9/10

*I'm willing to finish off people's Team Mission's or their Chapter Challenges if they cannot complete them. I can beat the game, The UN Team Missions are hard but I have beaten them for myself.

[multipage=BATTLEFIELD 3 OFFERS]

BATTLEFIELD 3 OFFERS

All listed below I am willing to do to help. So if you see anything please message me and I'll be happy to make a deal.

ONLINE:

~ Any Ribbon: 50p Each
~ Complete Warrior Trophy: £1
~ Third Tour Trophy: £1
~ Like a Boss: £1
~ Jaws: 50p
~ Any of the MVPs: 50p Each
~ Vehicle Warfare Trophy: £1
~ Infantry Efficiency Trophy: £1
~ Support Efficiency Trophy: £1
~ Decorated Trophy: £10

COOP:

~ All Coop trophies: £12
~ Bullseye £5
~ Complete all on hard £5
~ Complete any on hard: £1 each
~ Car Lover: £2
~ Push on: £2
~ Nick of Time: £2
~ Untouchable: £2
~ Ninjas: £2

[multipage=PSN TITLE SECTION]

PSN TITLES ON OFFER

After Burner Climax 100% ~ £5
Format: PSN
Trophies: 12 Total Gold: 1 Silver: 3 Bronze: 8
Online: N/A
Estimated Time: 2-3 Hours
Trophy Difficulty: 2/10

* I will work on instantly as deal is completed. Will sync once it is 100& complete. I would be willing to accept a UK PSN card for this deal also.

[multipage=REFERRALS]

REFERRALS

If we have made or completed a deal together, I ask kindly to please take your time and comment on your experience while dealing with me. Thanks in advance. Link to my referrals is below and also in my signature. Please like mentioned before any questions please get in contact, I'll be happy to help out best I can.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by HO View Post
Auction Section service/item bought from:Trophies
Quality of Transaction: Excellent
Proof of Transaction: You must login or register to view this content.
Additional Comments: hes is trustworhty great guy to deal with gives lots of updates on progress

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
Proof of Transaction: trophies synced
Additional Comments: Trustworthy guy!!!! Man, this guy is fast!!! He gave me a lot of updates about our deal and finished our deal quick.

Originally posted by skoiler View Post
Auction Section service/item bought from:Trophies shop
Quality of Transaction: Great,Awesome
Additional Comments: Great guy to deal with ,this guy is very trustworthy ,he ll never scam you am sure

Originally posted by bizarro View Post
Additional Comments: man hes blazing fast it took him less then 3 days to plat demon souls

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
Additional Comments: Another successful deal! Great guy to deal with!!!!

Originally posted by Rock1 View Post
Auction Section service/item bought from: Bought trophies from him
Proof of Transaction: Trophies Synced
Additional Comments: What a great guy and pleasure to work with. Preofessional, polite, fast and works to what he says. Would happily work with him again.

[multipage=MY DEALS]

DEALS

~ Current Deals:

~ Reserved Deals:
BATTLEFIELSad Awesome Bad Company 2 ~ GUNN3R (Getting back to me once he has the PSN Card).

~ Ready to Sync:
Working on Skyrim Platinum

~ Completed Deals:
SOCOM 4 BUNDLE DEAL ~ I-DA-HO
SOCOM: Special Forces ~ skoiler
Medal of Honor OFFLINE & Tier 1 ~ John_Doe
Demon's Souls (EU) ~ Bizarro
BATTLEFIELSad Awesome Bad Company 2 (OFFLINE) ~ PSN ISad Awesome thomaswackers
SOCOM 4 BUNDLE DEAL ~ GTA-Fan
Medal of Honor Tier 1 ~ Clitwub via xjinton
BATTLEFIELSad Awesome Bad Company 2 (all vehicles & huey kills) & BATTLEFIELD 3 (Wingman & Bullseye) ~ I-DA-HO
BATTLEFIELD 3 (OFFLINE & Co-op) ~ John_Doe
SOCOM 4 BUNDLE DEAL ~ D-Rock1
Demon's Souls (EU) ~ D-Rock1
After Burner Climax ~ I-DA-HO
Anarchy: Rush Hour ~ RT
BATTLEFIELD 3 (OFFLINE & Co-op) ~ Silver_Snake7
BATTLEFIELD 3 (Co-op) ~ StRiK3R-D3LuX3
HUGE BUNDLE SALE Alpenjodel61
Demon's Souls (EU) ~ John_Doe
DiRT 2 (Gave me gamesave to do for him as no longer has game) ~ WASTEDFREEDOM
BF3 Co-Op Trophies ~ WASTEDFREEDOM
BATTLEFIELD 3 (Bullseye & Air Warfare Ribbon) ~ via I-DA-HO
SOCOM 4 BUNDLE DEAL or ~ John_Doe

[multipage=LINK TO MY HACKED SHOP]

I haqve been recommended from other members of NGU to open up a Hacked trophy shop to complete deals aswell as my legit shop. Now I enjoy doing these deals legit so I'm still keeping this shop open for those who like legit trophies completed for them still. Those who maybe interested in the hacked section then follow the link below to my shop.

LINK TO MY HACKED SHOP: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Phuturistix ; 05-31-2012 at 12:45 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Phuturistix for this useful post:

clitwub, ShadowSoldier36, The__Jackal, WASTEDFREEDOM, Zut Culdon
04-30-2012, 07:01 AM #20
Wondoh
Former Staff
Bump to re enable posting

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

Phuturistix
04-30-2012, 12:50 PM #21
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Bump to re enable posting

Yes that worked, thank you very much. ^///^

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Ok I have updated my shop with BF3 offers for Ribbons etc that people may struggle with.
05-09-2012, 06:02 PM #22
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
Ok my Asian/Japanese version of Demon's Souls has arrived in post today. I'm currently playing it myself to see if its exatly like EU region. At this moment in time it is very similar even with their updated patch version.
05-30-2012, 01:49 PM #23
Phuturistix
Level 2 Trustworthy
Alright people I got few updates to let you guys be aware of Smile. I have now the US/NA Region of Demon's Souls thanks to a close friend of mine Smile I also have some other news. I have been recommended from a few members of NGU now to open up a hacked shop just like my legit one. So I have done this and it will be available via links I am setting up now in both the shop, my signature and also in this post below.

I still enjoy getting platinums & trophies legit so I'll be keeping this shop open and running. I got the hacked shop there that I be working on too inbetween deals. I'm fairly new to this and have only been in discussions with people on how to get this to work. So if there are more saves or Recommendations you would like me to take on in my hacked shop then please do recommend to me.

I'll be glad to help and hope my Hacked shop does aswell as my legit one Smile

LINK TO HACKED SHOP: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo