Login | Register
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Back


  1. TwilightxSaga's Avatar

    TwilightxSaga At least I can fight

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 2,093

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 3023

    03-12-2012 04:57 PM #1 Back


    Hello NGU,
    Yes i know this isn't where i'm suppose to post this thread but this is where i met everyone i deal with and who knowes me. I know i've been gone for a while well quite sometime and for those who i owe i apologize (Only 2 People), but i got diagnosed with Epilepsy and i haven't been playing games like that, I've been out of work and furthermore my drivers license got revoked/tooken away from the goverment. Ummm i mean there isn't alot more to say except for as i told NOCHEVKY i'm thinking about selling my account i'm on medication for about 5-6 months hoping that i gets better but when the doctor told me that i would have to be on medication for life it kinda hit me hard as i was thinking ya know i soon will be in a A-OK state. I'm mainly just putting this thread here because i've been getting tons and tons of messages on msn and skype on what happened to me i don't be here no more and whatnot, know everyone knowes. Oh also the 2 people i'm suprise yall didn't dispute me, i guess yall trust me not saying i'm not trusted but i thank yall for that and working hard on some other things to pay off my debts. Um i hope to be on the site more and regain what i started off with and once again thanks to all that cared and checked on me for these pass months.

    =First With 200REFS=
    As Of 09/13/2011 All Buys/Sells/Trades With Me Whatever Sales I Won't Be Going First As To Some Members I'm #1 In The REFS Thread I'm Well Known/Trusted To Accept Things First In ANY Deals! If Not/Declined Find A Next Supplier!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TwilightxSaga For This Useful Post:


  3. SHAkA's Avatar

    SHAkA //PS3 MODDER\\

    Join Date Feb 2010

    Posts 1,555

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 29341

    03-12-2012 05:08 PM #2

    get well soon mate shame i never done trade with you lol.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SHAkA For This Useful Post:


  5. Join Date Jan 2010

    Posts 2,921

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 11930

    03-12-2012 05:24 PM #3

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
    Hello NGU,
    Yes i know this isn't where i'm suppose to post this thread but this is where i met everyone i deal with and who knowes me. I know i've been gone for a while well quite sometime and for those who i owe i apologize (Only 2 People), but i got diagnosed with Epilepsy and i haven't been playing games like that, I've been out of work and furthermore my drivers license got revoked/tooken away from the goverment. Ummm i mean there isn't alot more to say except for as i told NOCHEVKY i'm thinking about selling my account i'm on medication for about 5-6 months hoping that i gets better but when the doctor told me that i would have to be on medication for life it kinda hit me hard as i was thinking ya know i soon will be in a A-OK state. I'm mainly just putting this thread here because i've been getting tons and tons of messages on msn and skype on what happened to me i don't be here no more and whatnot, know everyone knowes. Oh also the 2 people i'm suprise yall didn't dispute me, i guess yall trust me not saying i'm not trusted but i thank yall for that and working hard on some other things to pay off my debts. Um i hope to be on the site more and regain what i started off with and once again thanks to all that cared and checked on me for these pass months.
    Sorry to hear that, I have epilepsy too but it has been symptomless for 11 years.

  6. TwilightxSaga's Avatar

    TwilightxSaga At least I can fight

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 2,093

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 3023

    03-12-2012 07:14 PM #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ropponen View Post
    Sorry to hear that, I have epilepsy too but it has been symptomless for 11 years.
    Lucky u bro, i had an episode recently.

    =First With 200REFS=
    As Of 09/13/2011 All Buys/Sells/Trades With Me Whatever Sales I Won't Be Going First As To Some Members I'm #1 In The REFS Thread I'm Well Known/Trusted To Accept Things First In ANY Deals! If Not/Declined Find A Next Supplier!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. Smokin420's Avatar

    Smokin420 Used2B Kelston813

    Join Date Aug 2010

    Posts 1,814

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 5748

    03-12-2012 07:50 PM #5

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
    Lucky u bro, i had an episode recently.
    Damn, I hope you get better man :bro: I dont think you shuold sell your account bro, ur ballin lol. Anyway mate keep well

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smokin420 For This Useful Post:


  9. Adidascool's Avatar

    Adidascool 1000 Rep! :D

    Join Date Jan 2010

    Posts 454

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 1165

    03-12-2012 07:58 PM #6

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
    Hello NGU,
    Yes i know this isn't where i'm suppose to post this thread but this is where i met everyone i deal with and who knowes me. I know i've been gone for a while well quite sometime and for those who i owe i apologize (Only 2 People), but i got diagnosed with Epilepsy and i haven't been playing games like that, I've been out of work and furthermore my drivers license got revoked/tooken away from the goverment. Ummm i mean there isn't alot more to say except for as i told NOCHEVKY i'm thinking about selling my account i'm on medication for about 5-6 months hoping that i gets better but when the doctor told me that i would have to be on medication for life it kinda hit me hard as i was thinking ya know i soon will be in a A-OK state. I'm mainly just putting this thread here because i've been getting tons and tons of messages on msn and skype on what happened to me i don't be here no more and whatnot, know everyone knowes. Oh also the 2 people i'm suprise yall didn't dispute me, i guess yall trust me not saying i'm not trusted but i thank yall for that and working hard on some other things to pay off my debts. Um i hope to be on the site more and regain what i started off with and once again thanks to all that cared and checked on me for these pass months.
    I'm sorry about that bro' kay:, I hope you will get better like if you wasn't taking any medication, then I also hope we will see you more often there on NGU. Good luck for everything. :y:

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adidascool For This Useful Post:


  11. TwilightxSaga's Avatar

    TwilightxSaga At least I can fight

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 2,093

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 3023

    03-12-2012 08:05 PM #7

    Quote Originally Posted by kelston813 View Post
    Damn, I hope you get better man :bro: I dont think you shuold sell your account bro, ur ballin lol. Anyway mate keep well
    Thanks for the caring bro, yeah i'm now thinking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adidascool View Post
    I'm sorry about that bro' kay:, I hope you will get better like if you wasn't taking any medication, then I also hope we will see you more often there on NGU. Good luck for everything. :y:
    Thanks man appreciate it.

    =First With 200REFS=
    As Of 09/13/2011 All Buys/Sells/Trades With Me Whatever Sales I Won't Be Going First As To Some Members I'm #1 In The REFS Thread I'm Well Known/Trusted To Accept Things First In ANY Deals! If Not/Declined Find A Next Supplier!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  12. ShadowSoldier36's Avatar

    ShadowSoldier36 Trophy Request King

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 2,863

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 2823

    03-12-2012 08:36 PM #8

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
    Thanks for the caring bro, yeah i'm now thinking about it.



    Thanks man appreciate it.
    are you going to sell the account on ebay you should youd probally get more money there
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  13. MysticDragon's Avatar

    MysticDragon Legend of the South....

    Join Date Jan 2011

    Posts 1,271

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 3970

    03-12-2012 10:34 PM #9

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
    Hello NGU,
    Yes i know this isn't where i'm suppose to post this thread but this is where i met everyone i deal with and who knowes me. I know i've been gone for a while well quite sometime and for those who i owe i apologize (Only 2 People), but i got diagnosed with Epilepsy and i haven't been playing games like that, I've been out of work and furthermore my drivers license got revoked/tooken away from the goverment. Ummm i mean there isn't alot more to say except for as i told NOCHEVKY i'm thinking about selling my account i'm on medication for about 5-6 months hoping that i gets better but when the doctor told me that i would have to be on medication for life it kinda hit me hard as i was thinking ya know i soon will be in a A-OK state. I'm mainly just putting this thread here because i've been getting tons and tons of messages on msn and skype on what happened to me i don't be here no more and whatnot, know everyone knowes. Oh also the 2 people i'm suprise yall didn't dispute me, i guess yall trust me not saying i'm not trusted but i thank yall for that and working hard on some other things to pay off my debts. Um i hope to be on the site more and regain what i started off with and once again thanks to all that cared and checked on me for these pass months.
    aahhh man, i am sorry to hear that (really and truely am). sucks i hope it wasnt Bayonetta that triggered it (that game can really cause Epilepsy). i heard you sent me a message on PSN (i had someone on my account to sync something, send me a message here whatever it was your were explaining). also, thanks for communicating with us about this. i said to a few people on here if we are not online for quite some time its something really going on (and kind of glad that Yuki stay close to me so if anything was to happen to me he can come check up on me and vice versa.) you know most of us is not going anywhere, we will always be here and we will always be here for you to talk to whenever you need to (not trying to sound sentimental but its the truth). just take your time and do things little at a time. and another thing you shouldnt sell your account, you should keep it. there are still certain games that you can play that wont trigger your condition
    fight the dead, fear the living....~
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MysticDragon For This Useful Post:


  15. NOKCHEVY's Avatar

    NOKCHEVY Level 1 TrustWorthy

    Join Date Jun 2010

    Posts 337

    Membership Donator

    Reputation: 1497

    03-12-2012 10:39 PM #10

    Twilight my brother from another mother, i hope you get better soon, ya know im here for you bro! also like i told you on Skype, KEEP THE ACCOUNT!

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NOKCHEVY For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •