06-07-2012, 02:21 PM #1
NotPoorlyTimmy
Level 1 Trustworthy Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Having a bit of a nightmare at the moment so sadly the shop is close for now sorry
Last edited by NotPoorlyTimmy ; 06-08-2012 at 12:40 AM. Reason: YLOD
06-07-2012, 05:19 PM #2
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
hello and welcome to the trophy section....got a quick comment...uhh looking at the prices of your plats, you might have posted "your shop" in the wrong section. it should probably be moved over to the hack section Yes im just saying....but look luck on your deals :y:
06-07-2012, 06:22 PM #3
NotPoorlyTimmy
Ah its just that on other section it says if trophies are obtained through CFW, mine are not they will be mixture of legit and some through using xploder saves they not actually hacked trophies

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

If this is indeed in the wrong section though can someone move it to the right section i just got a little confued i think lol
06-07-2012, 06:25 PM #4
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
you can send a PM to a mod if you want it moved

if I were you, I'd make 2 seperate threads, one here and one in the hacked section, so you have a legit and a hacked shop Winky Winky

anyway, welcome to the auctions section :p

The following user thanked sendastunt for this useful post:

MysticDragon
06-07-2012, 10:00 PM #5
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
Originally posted by NotPoorlyTimmy View Post
Hey guys, at the moment i can only offer a few platinums, they will be done using saves with xploder and some gotten legit but all will be platinum on your account, i will only accept paypal at this time and more games will be added when i can free up more time, so at the moment i have these on offer.

Gran Turismo 5 Plat - £15
Bayonetta Plat - £10
NatGeo Challenge! Plat (rare) - £20
Sly Racoon 1 Plat - £5
NatGeo Quiz! Wildlife Plat (possibly time consuming) - Offers
Family Game Night 3 Plat (possibly time consuming/luck dependent) - £15
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions Plat - £15
RIO Plat - £10
Shift 2: Unleashed Plat (No DLC) - £10
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Plat - £10
Cabelas Outdoor Adventures Plat - £15

There will be more to come soon, Quote me if interested or send me a PM, you also don't pay until im ready to sync the platinum, after payment and details trophie sync will take place and the platinum is yours, this can take a while depending on how many trophies you have overall i think, your account will then be deactivated of my system and deleted unless you state that you would use me again then i will keep it for faster syncing on later games.

Hello

Is Gran Turismo 5 Plat - £15 legit??
06-07-2012, 10:04 PM #6
NotPoorlyTimmy
Originally posted by elite2011 View Post
Hello

Is Gran Turismo 5 Plat - £15 legit??

No bud a save will be used it would just be to time consuming with getting all golds etc, its my save but i just wouldnt be able to do all the golds again and endurance races it took me too long for myself lol
06-07-2012, 10:07 PM #7
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
No bud a save will be used it would just be to time consuming with getting all golds etc, its my save but i just wouldnt be able to do all the golds again and endurance races it took me too long for myself lol

Its ok coz I already got a few plats and I need some trophies to plat the game
06-07-2012, 11:02 PM #8
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Ah its just that on other section it says if trophies are obtained through CFW, mine are not they will be mixture of legit and some through using xploder saves they not actually hacked trophies

and with that being said...anything and i mean "anything" thats not legit, is a hack (even game save hacks).....so its not really "legit", but hey, make yourself at home and good luck on your deals Smile :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo