04-28-2013, 02:44 PM #1
wowaka
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ..............................
Last edited by wowaka ; 04-10-2018 at 05:01 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to wowaka for this useful post:

Alpenjodel61, DoOm-, Grind, Ironseven7, Mr Mind, ODDO_22, salinas05, TheMrB, Meeky
04-28-2013, 10:45 PM #2
Dannyman
Are you high?
Damn, you've got some seriously hard games here! I would ask you for the Spelunker's DLC's, but I have a feeling they might be too expensive for me right now :( xD
Well, good luck with the store m8 Happy
04-29-2013, 04:49 AM #3
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by wowaka View Post
I am back with a little set of games. Nothing massive like before.

So here is what I have been playing...

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theatre
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theatre 2nd
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theatre extend (Hardest PS3 game. Period.)
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA f/F

Since everyone is hacking trophies there days >Angry ... and I am offering potentially the hardest set of games ever, I thought I would need to prove myself.
Below are a few videos I made of some perfects I made early on in DText. This is sort of my new favourite game (pffft, move aside Warhawk). So it's why I'm offering it.
Yes, I have broken my controller playing these games. My circle button popped out while working on 初音ミクの激唱 Gasp

You can also find my high scores here: You must login or register to view this content.

Child of Eden (Hardest Platinum from 2011/2012)
I don't think I will upload any proof for this game, since recording a 20 minute video of me getting a gold star on whatever level might not be possible with my phone xD. I'll just post my scores below. I'm quite exhausted with this game, so I'm only doing the platinum one more time. The difficulty stresses me out :|
It's a great game, but there are only 5 levels, so replay-ability is quite diminished.

Dyad
I will upload a video of the hardest level the next time I do the plat, since levels are only 3 minutes.
Trippy shooter/racing type game, surprisingly rare, lowest price guaranteed! I have the record for this game as well Winky Winky

Spelunker HD (Both versions +All 9 DLCs for both versions)
Tough platformer, and very long. 400 levels for the 100% is too much. I mainly offer DLCs though. Very rare. Toughest platformer for sure. Core game is too easy. I can also do the core game single player/coop as well, but the 7 or so trophies that have to be done online I don't offer, even though they only take 30 minutes. I can probably find someone to do them, but it won't be me. I don't offer online trophies ever. This game also has the most points available by a single game... and it stacks :p. I'm rather tired with this game, so I will only be doing a few more requests for this game.

Spelunker Collection
Original Spelunker console is boss.

Battle of Tiles EX
This is an excellent game. So addictive, I recommend anyone to play this game. It's very cheap as well.
Since this game takes many repetitive play throughs, I will probably only sell this platinum one time.

Eufloria
I'm not sure if this was in my old shop. It's a tower defence type game with amazing visuals and sound, I really like it. This game might have the nicest trophy icons ever Smile

Terraria
Very long, but very good. Do not ask to join my worlds to get free trophies.

Record of Agarest War Zero
Very hard game, but pretty good. I don't offer the other two games.

Rayman Origins
I can offer the Japanese version and the English version (eu/us). I sold the Russian version. They stack.

Thomas was Alone
Very easy and cheap 100%.

Knytt Underground
Tough platformer. Rather cool. Very rare. 1 R2S

Payment via PayPal only. I have 150+ referrals and 7000+ posts. Statistics wise, you can't really be anymore trustworthy.

All stupid posts/private messages will be deleted/ignored.

You don't need 100+ posts to deal with me. What a dumb rule.

This is the end of the thread. What a tragic turn of events.

good luck with your shop you need it with the hackers
04-30-2013, 12:14 AM #4
Immaculate.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by wowaka View Post
I am back with a little set of games. Nothing massive like before.

So here is what I have been playing...

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theatre
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theatre 2nd
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theatre extend (Hardest PS3 game. Period.)
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA f/F

Since everyone is hacking trophies there days >Angry ... and I am offering potentially the hardest set of games ever, I thought I would need to prove myself.
Below are a few videos I made of some perfects I made early on in DText. This is sort of my new favourite game (pffft, move aside Warhawk). So it's why I'm offering it.
Yes, I have broken my controller playing these games. My circle button popped out while working on 初音ミクの激唱 Gasp

You can also find my high scores here: You must login or register to view this content.

Child of Eden (Hardest Platinum from 2011/2012)
I don't think I will upload any proof for this game, since recording a 20 minute video of me getting a gold star on whatever level might not be possible with my phone xD. I'll just post my scores below. I'm quite exhausted with this game, so I'm only doing the platinum one more time. The difficulty stresses me out :|
It's a great game, but there are only 5 levels, so replay-ability is quite diminished.

Dyad
I will upload a video of the hardest level the next time I do the plat, since levels are only 3 minutes.
Trippy shooter/racing type game, surprisingly rare, lowest price guaranteed! I have the record for this game as well Winky Winky

Spelunker HD (Both versions +All 9 DLCs for both versions)
Tough platformer, and very long. 400 levels for the 100% is too much. I mainly offer DLCs though. Very rare. Toughest platformer for sure. Core game is too easy. I can also do the core game single player/coop as well, but the 7 or so trophies that have to be done online I don't offer, even though they only take 30 minutes. I can probably find someone to do them, but it won't be me. I don't offer online trophies ever. This game also has the most points available by a single game... and it stacks :p. I'm rather tired with this game, so I will only be doing a few more requests for this game.

Spelunker Collection
Original Spelunker console is boss.

Battle of Tiles EX
This is an excellent game. So addictive, I recommend anyone to play this game. It's very cheap as well.
Since this game takes many repetitive play throughs, I will probably only sell this platinum one time.

Eufloria
I'm not sure if this was in my old shop. It's a tower defence type game with amazing visuals and sound, I really like it. This game might have the nicest trophy icons ever Smile

Terraria
Very long, but very good. Do not ask to join my worlds to get free trophies.

Record of Agarest War Zero
Very hard game, but pretty good. I don't offer the other two games.

Rayman Origins
I can offer the Japanese version and the English version (eu/us). I sold the Russian version. They stack.

Thomas was Alone
Very easy and cheap 100%.

Knytt Underground
Tough platformer. Rather cool. Very rare. 1 R2S

Payment via PayPal only. I have 150+ referrals and 7000+ posts. Statistics wise, you can't really be anymore trustworthy.

All stupid posts/private messages will be deleted/ignored.

You don't need 100+ posts to deal with me. What a dumb rule.

This is the end of the thread. What a tragic turn of events.

Nice store! Good luck! HaHa..
06-03-2013, 10:02 PM #5
wowaka
Former Staff
I have a Toro Let's Party platinum r2s. It's a 9-9.5/10 difficulty platinum. Still has one trophy remaining for uploading scores to the leader board. I'm not looking for that much for this. Maybe $65-$80 range. I'll add proof now.

I'm mainly playing new games at the moment, and then selling them immediately. If anyone has any requests, be sure to send them to me, as I can do almost any (offline) game, and for a fair price. Just no poo games.

Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
Damn, you've got some seriously hard games here! I would ask you for the Spelunker's DLC's, but I have a feeling they might be too expensive for me right now :( xD
Well, good luck with the store m8 Happy

I can do each DLC for $10, with a bundle deal option. I don't think anyone would do them for less.

Originally posted by illuminate561 View Post
Nice store! Good luck! HaHa..

CAN YOU GIVE ME FREE TROPHIES
Last edited by wowaka ; 06-03-2013 at 10:04 PM.
06-07-2013, 10:26 PM #6
wowaka
Former Staff
Catherine r2s/added.
I have a fair price in mind for it.

Very fair prices added for guacamelee platinum and Knytt.
Edit: both sold Upside Down Happy

Only Catherine platinum and Toro platinum remains. (As of June 8th.)
Last edited by wowaka ; 06-09-2013 at 05:30 PM.
06-12-2013, 02:33 PM #7
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by 7 View Post
Good for you, then you should sell the plat if you aren't already.
But so far your words are taken out of thin air and there is no need for anyone to believe a word you say. But the public feel something different. axed from ps3trophies.org You must login or register to view this content.

A LOT of people feel that this platinum is really difficult, and fact is, if you look at all the people who have gamertags online only about 3% of people who ownes the game have platted it (now think how many of those that have bought the plat as well).

These things kinda contradict what you are stating. And if you think it's so easy, then as I said... Start your own shop and sell it legit, otherwise just give the guy an applaud for being able to do something that very few can do.

That's what I do. I can do this plat, and I do have my own shop selling this plat (EU and US). In fact, I was the first to offer the plat on this forum. But I think it's great that more people are able to offer it.

You get a lot from my two cents, peace out!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to daj0k3r for this useful post:

God_Is_7, ShadowSoldier36
06-15-2013, 03:22 PM #8
wowaka
Former Staff
Retro/Grade r2s/added.

Doesn't get much rarer than this: You must login or register to view this content.

32/14764 ~ 2/1000 = 0.2%.

That was a tough game You must login or register to view this content..

Prices added for toro & catherine, but I think toro is spoken for. I'm going to remove Catherine after the one that's ready to sync sells. The endings trophies and rapunzel trophies are just so boring and long, I don't know how you could do that several times.

Edit: toro sold Upside Down Happy
Last edited by wowaka ; 06-15-2013 at 06:58 PM.

The following user thanked wowaka for this useful post:

Grind
06-23-2013, 06:58 PM #9
wowaka
Former Staff
Cubixx HD r2s/added.

Only about 1/1000 have the 100%: You must login or register to view this content.
06-30-2013, 08:57 PM #10
wowaka
Former Staff
Price drops.

Catherine $50
Retro/Grade $35

Only games left ^^
Last edited by wowaka ; 07-03-2013 at 04:48 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo