04-14-2016, 12:40 AM #1
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed
Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 05-11-2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Shop Updated

The following 19 users say thank you to ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

aeneax, Altair1999, BeastrollMC, DEOSS77, Hatchet Harry, Kratos91, lionAmongstMen, Lostandfound, Neosyfte, Noob68, reptil-1997, sahal82, Shane, stuart1001, TrophyJunkie, TwilightxSaga, xgorinx, yvenv, Ziggs

The following 2 users groaned at ChaulisantTV for this awful post:

TheChosenOne, psn01
05-12-2016, 12:58 PM #11
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Dow82 View Post
Done my unchartd 4 superfast great guy thanks man

You have 14% of trophies. Why are you writing a fake? You are in league?

The following user thanked DEOSS77 for this useful post:

Dow82
05-12-2016, 02:26 PM #12
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
Originally posted by HervoAsople View Post
You have 14% of trophies. Why are you writing a fake? You are in league?

Do me a favor stop messaging me stay off my shop before I report you. For one he wanted the online trophies online now look at his account. Just like another client wanted online uncharted only as well that I completed. Now I would appreciate it if you stop harassing me and my clients thanks.
05-12-2016, 03:21 PM #13
DEOSS77
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ChaulisantTV View Post
Do me a favor stop messaging me stay off my shop before I report you. For one he wanted the online trophies online now look at his account. Just like another client wanted online uncharted only as well that I completed. Now I would appreciate it if you stop harassing me and my clients thanks.

You burst into our quiet life and start to engage in lawlessness. Constantly lowering prices, not responding to private messages. You're not very respectful to all people. This is absolutely the wrong position. You promote chaos and refuse to lead a normal dialogue.
05-12-2016, 03:57 PM #14
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
You burst into our quiet life and start to engage in lawlessness. Constantly lowering prices, not responding to private messages. You're not very respectful to all people. This is absolutely the wrong position. You promote chaos and refuse to lead a normal dialogue.

Listen here buddy I do not have to respond to any messages especially if you message me threatening to raise my price nor do I have to explain anything to you. My shop my pricing. You are upset because people are coming to me for business now you sit here harass my clients and myself. Trying to slander my name without knowing any deals that I have with my clients which isn't any of your business. Now if I were you I would stop stalking clients and messaging clients. You have a serious problem and need to deal with it.
Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 05-12-2016 at 04:17 PM.
05-12-2016, 04:06 PM #15
Dow82
Pokemon Trainer
Are u crazy are something its a shop thats the whole point to lower prices and get more custom get a life
05-12-2016, 05:06 PM #16
abo_hodiban
Professional Trophies Seller
Originally posted by ChaulisantTV View Post
Listen here buddy I do not have to respond to any messages especially if you message me threatening to raise my price nor do I have to explain anything to you. My shop my pricing. You are upset because people are coming to me for business now you sit here harass my clients and myself. Trying to slander my name without knowing any deals that I have with my clients which isn't any of your business. Now if I were you I would stop stalking clients and messaging clients. You have a serious problem and need to deal with it.

Originally posted by Dow82 View Post
Are u crazy are something its a shop thats the whole point to lower prices and get more custom get a life

I suggest all of you to stop this before problems go bigger.

The following 2 users say thank you to abo_hodiban for this useful post:

DEOSS77, Janchii
05-14-2016, 01:01 AM #17
Another deal, another easy and great transaction. Was very professional, worked around my gaming schedule.

A++
05-14-2016, 03:56 PM #18
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
*Added*

DOOM - $50 (ETA 25-30Hrs)
Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 05-14-2016 at 10:51 PM.
05-24-2016, 01:27 AM #19
Finished off Limbo for me! Was fast and very nice. Would recommend Smile

The following user thanked xgorinx for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo