04-14-2016, 12:40 AM #1
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed
Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 05-11-2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Shop Updated

The following 19 users say thank you to ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

aeneax, Altair1999, BeastrollMC, DEOSS77, Hatchet Harry, Kratos91, lionAmongstMen, Lostandfound, Neosyfte, Noob68, reptil-1997, sahal82, Shane, stuart1001, TrophyJunkie, TwilightxSaga, xgorinx, yvenv, Ziggs

The following 2 users groaned at ChaulisantTV for this awful post:

TheChosenOne, psn01
06-06-2016, 04:37 AM #29
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 06-06-2016 at 04:40 AM.
06-06-2016, 08:13 PM #30
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
Cool dude right here, did my Uncharted 4 with no problems.
06-08-2016, 03:33 AM #31
Ran into a glitched trophy on my digital version of a certain game; contacted Chaulisant and without 15 minutes he was on my account and had the trophy sync.

A++ from communication to being very prompt. Completely trust the seller. Highly recommend.

The following user thanked lionAmongstMen for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
06-10-2016, 01:15 AM #32
Dow82
Pokemon Trainer
Another great deal done top guy thanks
06-11-2016, 10:26 PM #33
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

06-17-2016, 12:44 AM #34
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

06-25-2016, 09:06 PM #35
Dow82
Pokemon Trainer
Another great deal done my doom plat no probs thanks alot
06-28-2016, 04:48 PM #36
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
R2S

(PM for details)
07-01-2016, 10:50 PM #37
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo