04-14-2016, 12:40 AM #1
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed
Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 05-11-2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Shop Updated

The following 19 users say thank you to ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

aeneax, Altair1999, BeastrollMC, DEOSS77, Hatchet Harry, Kratos91, lionAmongstMen, Lostandfound, Neosyfte, Noob68, reptil-1997, sahal82, Shane, stuart1001, TrophyJunkie, TwilightxSaga, xgorinx, yvenv, Ziggs

The following 2 users groaned at ChaulisantTV for this awful post:

TheChosenOne, psn01
12-17-2017, 09:35 PM #65
ChaulisantTV helped me do Driveclub 100% in no time!
Great communication, great feedback, superior work.
5 out 5 stars premium service and i recommend you guys to consider him before other shops.
Definitely will buy again if i will need.

The following user thanked illogic for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
01-26-2018, 04:00 AM #66
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

Cookie-Monster
01-28-2018, 01:04 AM #67
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

Cookie-Monster
02-03-2018, 04:07 PM #68
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

Cookie-Monster
06-22-2018, 11:50 PM #69
This dude is legit. Will answer your PM's and will get whatever you need done. Will recommend.

The following user thanked chacedavis for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
06-25-2018, 03:33 PM #70
Steeden87
NextGenUpdate Elite
I would not reccomend using chaulisantTV.

I first paid for two Vita game plats last year. After weeks of waiting and various excuses, he finally said 'My girlfriend has my Vita' and couldn't do it. He offered a refund / chnage of games. I went for a change of the order. These were completed the following weekend.

I hesitated to use ChaulisantTV a second time, but he is the only one here who offered Jak 2 on the Vita. It has now been 7 months and the order still hasnt been started. They have messaged me various excuses (Dog died, wife left him, baby in hospital) which if true is terrible, but he is still accepting orders on the interim despite this.

I bought the game this weekend and plan on doing it myself.

The following user groaned Steeden87 for this awful post:

ChaulisantTV
06-27-2018, 03:27 PM #71
Another great deal. We made a deal sndand within hours it was completed. Cant recommend ChaulisantTV enough..Ironing out another deal as i leave this review.

The following user thanked lionAmongstMen for this useful post:

Cookie-Monster
07-05-2018, 07:29 AM #72
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
Brilliant service, always messaged with updates. Great person to deal with and 100% happy, Can recommend!!!!

The following user thanked stuart1001 for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
07-08-2018, 09:09 PM #73
SHIROSHUKUN
NextGenUpdate Elite
Thanks for the great service! PERFECT, Fast, great prices and trustworthy! i can recommend this nice person Smile

The following user thanked SHIROSHUKUN for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo