10-02-2016, 11:07 PM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all, I am about to begin my trophies for FIFA 17. I have had some exceptionally loyal customers since I first started my trophy shop on NGU, so they, accordingly, get priority. I have two full platinums to complete, as-well as two drafts and a cleanup operation. All trophies will be completed as quickly as possible, but the platinums at the moment take priority. Please leave below what you require so i can price and organise accordingly!

Full Platinum (Including the Journey and Online draft/excluding 1 player 50 goals for Ultimate team club) - £80 *NOTE* - If you do not have tokens OR coins to buy your way into the draft, I cannot do it for you. I am excluding the 50 goals as right now, it is far too time consuming. It can be done easily via single player but with my current list, it would chew into my time way too much.

Online draft/Offline draft + trophy cleanup (dependent on trophies required) - £50-£60

Online Draft alone - £35 - £40
Last edited by Original ; 10-02-2016 at 11:11 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Original for this useful post:

Dow82, Uncrwnd KNG
10-04-2016, 10:58 PM #2
Dow82
Pokemon Trainer
Top man on fifa done my fut online trophie and few more 100% recommend

The following user thanked Dow82 for this useful post:

Original
10-04-2016, 11:02 PM #3
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by Dow82 View Post
Top man on fifa done my fut online trophie and few more 100% recommend

Thanks Dow, pleasure doing business with you mate. No problems whatsoever 😊
02-21-2017, 01:15 AM #4
arsn14
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Original View Post
Hey all, I am about to begin my trophies for FIFA 17. I have had some exceptionally loyal customers since I first started my trophy shop on NGU, so they, accordingly, get priority. I have two full platinums to complete, as-well as two drafts and a cleanup operation. All trophies will be completed as quickly as possible, but the platinums at the moment take priority. Please leave below what you require so i can price and organise accordingly!

Full Platinum (Including the Journey and Online draft/excluding 1 player 50 goals for Ultimate team club) - £80 *NOTE* - If you do not have tokens OR coins to buy your way into the draft, I cannot do it for you. I am excluding the 50 goals as right now, it is far too time consuming. It can be done easily via single player but with my current list, it would chew into my time way too much.

Online draft/Offline draft + trophy cleanup (dependent on trophies required) - £50-£60

Online Draft alone - £35 - £40

Amazing job! Had to do it a couple of times due to connection issues, but finally got it done. 100% recommend for anything FIFA related.
Last edited by arsn14 ; 02-21-2017 at 11:49 PM. Reason: update - done

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo