Post: [FREE] Crash Stormy Ascent - Trials Fusion Challenges - Goat Sim. Flappy Goat
08-02-2017, 11:34 PM #1
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

-As a Crash Bandicoot lover and trophy hunter I want to offer FREE Stormy Ascent DLC and Goat Simulator Flapmaster Trophy (ADDED 17/01/2020) and Trials FusionChallenges or Trophies Help service. My goal is to gain some reputation and respect from you fellow users. I have bought some trophies before and thought about going deeper and now I'm offering trophy service myself.

-I will do it for a limited time. As I said above I'm trying to get some respect while helping people totally free. I just don't want people pay more than half of the main game's price just for a DLC.

-I have no idea how can I prove myself that I'm not a scammer before taking your account and playing on it. So if you have any suggestions please let me know before giving your account information to me.

-For Trials Fusion, I have EU digital copy of the game. Make sure your savefile is on the cloud before asking me for a challenge. I can also help people with US copy only if the game is in their accounts.

-Wish me good luck. =)

Communication: PM
Payments: FREE

PS4 GAMES:

Crash Bandicoot Stormy Ascent DLC - FREE
Goat Simulator Flapmaster Trophy FREE
Trials Fusion Any Challenges or Trophies FREE

FEEDBACKS - 25 :

Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
He done the Crash DLC very quick for me.
Very very trustworthy! Great job!
I would buy trophys from his job.

Thx again.

Originally posted by xanthonius View Post
He completed my crash DLC trophies super fast! Legit guy, would definitely recommend!!

Thanks man!

Originally posted by Dow17 View Post
Done my dlc i trust this guy to progress a good shop

Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
Perfectly safe people!
Fast and effevtive!

If you are too mad like me and want to save your controller, ask this guy Happy

Originally posted by karlytp4 View Post
Done my DLC in 10 minutes very trustworthy and thank you so much!!

Also done all my gold relics and gems for me (couldn't use my save data so had to start from scratch) basically he completed the whole game in less than 24hrs!! For the last 2 trophies and my platinum! absolute legend in my eyes!! Unbelievable service, excellent communication keeps you updated throughout and extremely trustworthy!! Good luck with your shop mate! No problems here, extremely happy with this first class service! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Trustworthy guy, friendly and extremely fast.
I recommend his service any day!

Originally posted by 1997 View Post
Very trustworthy and extremly fast. Good luck with your shop

Originally posted by molupo View Post
amazing!!! that was fast, very reliable and i will be a future client when his shop open!!!Kryptus

Originally posted by Doddo View Post
Incredible fast. !!!
Thanks thanks thanks

Originally posted by otakualf View Post
Thanks so much Angelus, I was worried I wasn't going to see my account again tbh lol but I can confirm he's trustworthy and quick. I will be a future client for sure.

Edit: Okay So I was struggling with 3 of the relics and Angelus was able to bail me out, so double thanks!!

Originally posted by Coplex View Post
Angelus Satani is the real deal, He finished my DLC for Crash, since I had them all Plat but was missing the DLC. He not only did it for me but he did it so fast.

I only realised how quick when my phone was giving me notifications for earning the trophies. All I thought was jesus christ that was quick.

I'll definitely be coming back for Super Meat Boy, Appreciate your services and your time Angelus!

Originally posted by Coplex View Post
He also did it for my Wife's account so now that'll be 100% as well Smile

I really appreciate your work and thank you much

(Also a heads up it says your inbox is full and you can't receive anymore messages, but just want to say thank you and give you credit!)

Originally posted by despk View Post
Many thanks to this wonderful user.
Did the trophy very quickly and trustworthy!

Hope the best for you mate if you start making a shop for this or any other trophies

Originally posted by jack7777 View Post
Thanks guy's, he have finish my dlc in 10 minutes. You are the best in crash. I'm happy because i haven't Time for try with my work. I love it.

Originally posted by batofgotham View Post
Thank you very much Angelus Satani

It was done faster than i would expect ! You are definitely crushing the DLC ahaha

Good luck with your shop. I recommend this player.

Originally posted by smushpie View Post
Legit! very friendly, trustworthy and was able to do the request within the hour!
I would recommend his shop Enzo

Originally posted by MariusXD View Post
Fast and reliable, thanks a ton!! Happy

Originally posted by ColdHearted View Post
I vouch for his services, very fast and easy to talk to. Thanks.

Originally posted by vaio08 View Post
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!! he is very fast, legit and a nice guy!

wish you the best with your shop and im sure, i buy the one or another trophy from you Happy

Originally posted by robotny View Post
Super fast and easy to talk to. Thank you so much!

Originally posted by 333 View Post
Super fast, super nice guy!! I only can recommend him.

Originally posted by Midori
Awesome guy so fast, reliable he will get whatever you have ordered with him done. Beyond trustworthy and definitely will come back. Really awesome work man keep it up!

Originally posted by justagamer View Post
Hi all, just confirming that the OP did indeed complete the Stormy Ascent gold relic trophy for me. I recommend this service for anyone having difficulty with it.

Originally posted by Plexor View Post
Thank you! Finished my Crash DLC very quickly. Would highly recommend!

Originally posted by kirinbeer2010 View Post
Amazing work! I'm finally free from my flappy hell, couldn't be happier. Highly recommended and an asset to the community.

Last edited by Wosley ; 01-18-2020 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Added feedback-25, New FREE Games

The following 17 users say thank you to Angelus Satani for this useful post:

batofgotham, Cissamannen, ColdHearted, Coplex, Cookie-Monster, Doddo, Gamer08, HAGH, jack7777, justagamer, kirinbeer2010, molupo, smushpie, TheMightyMoJo, vaio08, Wosley, zokka741
08-05-2017, 08:03 PM #11
Originally posted by Angelus
Want me to get for you? Winky Winky

I dunno, that trophy is very time-skilled based
08-05-2017, 08:34 PM #12
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I dunno, that trophy is very time-skilled based

I did it on my account that's why I'm offering help. It took me 30 minutes to complete. My offer is always valid. Don't hesitate to ask for help. It's also FREE just like Crash. Take care. =)
08-05-2017, 09:22 PM #13
xanthonius
Save Point
He completed my crash DLC trophies super fast! Legit guy, would definitely recommend!!

Thanks man!
08-05-2017, 09:24 PM #14
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xanthonius View Post

Thanks man!

You are welcome! Thank you so much for your feedback!
08-05-2017, 09:56 PM #15
Good luck with your "future" ShopSmile

The following user thanked Kratos91 for this useful post:

Angelus Satani
08-05-2017, 10:12 PM #16
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Kratos91 View Post
Good luck with your "future" ShopSmile

Thank you for your good wishes. =)
08-06-2017, 02:59 AM #17
I did it on my account that's why I'm offering help. It took me 30 minutes to complete. My offer is always valid. Don't hesitate to ask for help. It's also FREE just like Crash. Take care. =)

Through shareplay? I wouldn't mind.
08-06-2017, 06:37 AM #18
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
You must login or register to view this content.

-As a Crash Bandicoot lover and trophy hunter I want to offer FREE Stormy Ascent DLC Service before I start selling legit trophies. My goal is to gain some reputation and respect from you fellow users. I have bought some trophies before and thought about going deeper and now I'm offering trophy service myself. Crash is just a beginning.

-I will do it for a limited time. As I said above I'm trying to get some respect while helping people totally free. I just don't want people pay more than half of the main game's price just for a DLC.

-I have no idea how can I prove myself that I'm not a scammer before taking your account and playing on it. So if you have any suggestions please let me know before giving your account information to me.

-Wish me good luck. =)

Communication: PM
Payments: FREE until I gain respect and prove myself

PS4 GAMES:

Crash Bandicoot Stormy Ascent DLC - FREE [/b]

FEEDBACKS:

PM Has been sent, please check it. Thank you Smile
08-06-2017, 09:05 AM #19
Angelus Satani
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
PM Has been sent, please check it. Thank you Smile

Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Through shareplay? I wouldn't mind.

Replied. To make it clear;

As I tried Shareplay before with the Titanfall and Crash it was impossible for me to do the trophies. Those trophies especially Titanfall requires fast reactions and reflexes. So I'm sorry to say that I can't get trophies using Shareplay. I wish I could do that it would be the safest for all the people who don't want to share their accounts. But simply with a delay it is impossible. Sorry people. =(
Last edited by Angelus Satani ; 08-06-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo