09-27-2015, 10:54 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a basic teleportation script that I wrote which lets you save a position, teleport to the saved position and also teleport to your buddy. I've already compiled the 00.dat so you can just transfer it on your PS3, but I also included the script the code is in (TppPlayer.lua).

Porting to PC

The TppPlayer script is from PS3, and I don't know how different it is from PC. To be safe, search for this string inside my TppPlayer.lua: "function e.Update()" (without the quotes).

You should only find one result, and below it should be a comment. If you see the comment then you know you found it correctly.

Copy scroll up a tiny bit until you see the "start copying here" comment. Copy the code in between this comment all the way down to the comment "end copying here".

In your PC TppPlayer.lua, find the same string again ("function e.Update()"). Select everything on that line (it should look like this You must login or register to view this content.) and paste in the code you copied. Viola!

Installing on PS3

Download the 00.rar file below and extract 00.dat from it.

On your PS3, make sure the latest TPP patch is installed. Navigate to this directory: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES02102/USRDIR/master/0/.

Backup your current 00.dat file if you want, then copy over the modded 00.dat you just downloaded. Load up TPP, start a mission or enter free roam and you should be able to use the binds.

Controls

If you port this to PC, then I have no clue if you'll need to edit the code so it uses the keyboard instead. If you play with a controller then it should be fine. However the controls below are for a PS3 controller.

Circle + DPAD Left - Save your current position
Circle + DPAD Right - Load your last saved position
Circle + DPAD Down - Warp to your buddy's position (Use Quiet if you want to get out of the map)

Downloads

The 00.rar below contains the teleport binds and the code to get Quiet back if you lost her. It has no other mods but if you want to add them, decrypt my 00.dat and add them OR download the TppPlayer.lua file and just replace it with yours.<div class="row">
<div class="col-md-6">
<a href="https://tusticles.com/mgs" class="btn btn-danger btn-block" target="_blank">00.dat (With teleport binds and Quiet back)</a></div><div class="col-md-6">
<a href="https://tusticles.com/scripts/TppPlayer.lua" class="btn btn-danger btn-block" target="_blank">TppPlayer.lua (See how I did it or port to PC)</a>
</div>
</div>

Here's a video of it:

Enjoy! Also feel free to reply with any suggestions on how to improve it or what to add.

The following 15 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

cl_21, cuartaesfera, dolby1, doneo, Helping-Hand, MzNet, OpGreece.!, Darth Saul, qertie, qNSp, Rey, RoRoH_AR, SC58, undergroundhavn, Vicodin10
09-27-2015, 11:28 PM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Good stuff, bud.
Very awesome!

The following user thanked Vicodin10 for this useful post:

Tustin
09-28-2015, 12:59 AM #3
thanks a lot, finishes up having all the codes that he made for 1.0
09-28-2015, 04:28 AM #4
cl_21
Bounty hunter
Cool stuff thanks! Makes getting around much easier.
09-28-2015, 05:09 PM #5
doneo
Bounty hunter
Mind if I add this into the script pack?

For anyone interested, Ive completed Instant weapon Development to!

Also, this is fucking amazing :yes:. I hope to forward you some of the stuff Ive found but never quite understood.
Last edited by doneo ; 09-28-2015 at 05:22 PM.
09-28-2015, 05:10 PM #6
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Originally posted by doneo View Post

Thats awesome!
He posted his script I believe for anyone to use. I think!?
09-28-2015, 08:53 PM #7
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by doneo View Post

Also, this is fucking amazing :yes:. I hope to forward you some of the stuff Ive found but never quite understood.

Sounds good. I was going to add it myself but your link was down the other day.
09-28-2015, 08:56 PM #8
doneo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Thats awesome!
He posted his script I believe for anyone to use. I think!?

Im uploading it now, check my release thread for added features and download.

Originally posted by Big

I had issues with the Quiet buddy not being unlocked unless my .dat was applied before the story event according to feedback so I pulled the link until id pushed a fix.
Also seems to be plenty of BS dumping my .dats. Even I cant dump them.
Last edited by doneo ; 09-28-2015 at 09:08 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to doneo for this useful post:

undergroundhavn, Vicodin10
09-28-2015, 09:03 PM #9
not a very good upload :P
Originally posted by lusifer777
link is dead :/ if you can call it a link :P
09-28-2015, 09:22 PM #10
Originally posted by Big

Does this work on Cex?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo