Post: Black screen after game data download & installing Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom
11-24-2015, 12:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys can someone help me with a problem i get a black screen freez when i start Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom after downloading & instaling the game data software it freez black freez i've try defferent things nothing helpt me ive get the D u p l e x version.. So pleas anyone knows what the problem is ? Snail i have that game twoo weeks allready and didnt play it yet :p lol Sal
12-02-2015, 04:46 AM #2
go to multiman press square on the game and in the left side it says bd mirrior and internal circle both and try it
12-11-2015, 08:31 AM #3
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Skiezo View Post
Hey guys can someone help me with a problem i get a black screen freez when i start Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom after downloading & instaling the game data software it freez black freez i've try defferent things nothing helpt me ive get the D u p l e x version.. So pleas anyone knows what the problem is ? Snail i have that game twoo weeks allready and didnt play it yet :p lol Sal

Thread has been moved to Metal Gear Solid 5.
12-14-2015, 06:43 AM #4
any joy in finding fix fella? its busting my nut too an admin moved ur post but cant find it :(
12-24-2015, 11:20 AM #5
U can try to find an update in the forum and download it then install it from a usb to ur ps3. I had the same problem too and i figure if i can find the update package online maybe i can play it. So for 2 days of finding the update package and download it i finally play it.
12-31-2015, 12:38 PM #6
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
release mode will fix
02-20-2016, 11:18 PM #7
A_n_On_Y_mO_u_S
Who’s Jim Erased?
Release mode doesnt help. Tried it and still black screen. This black screen only happens if i am signed into psn if not then it starts story mode just fine. Need a fix

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo