01-22-2016, 10:21 PM #1
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i start up metal gear solid 5 tpp it gives me an option to download medal gear online but when i click yes it says there are no items you can purchase at this time.
01-23-2016, 03:58 AM #2
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
Nevermind i figured it out?
01-23-2016, 03:19 PM #3
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
just follow this steps i did it and i download it

sign in into your psn account and start mgs v you should get massage to download gamedata of mgo just click yes he will take you automaticly to the store (you will not get freeze don't worry) and download it easly

tested on Rebug D-REX 4.70.1
01-24-2016, 01:58 AM #4
itachi.psn
Save Point
ok metal gear is my sugar , hhh so i'm gonna give you the direct link download of the current versions. BUT its only working for custom Firmware ps3 (like mine) and BLES02102 version, so i hope its the situation here :

Metal gear online :
You must login or register to view this content.

MGO Game data 1.01 :

Data Update 1.00:

The BLES02102 game update 1.07:

with those packages you will be able to connect ond play mgo with NO download on the ps3, all you have to do is installing them from install package file, OWW and i juste see you figured it out , so i'm posting it anyway..... PEASE

The following user thanked itachi.psn for this useful post:

saucedo
01-25-2016, 12:38 AM #5
Originally posted by xiN3eemHD View Post
just follow this steps i did it and i download it

sign in into your psn account and start mgs v you should get massage to download gamedata of mgo just click yes he will take you automaticly to the store (you will not get freeze don't worry) and download it easly

tested on Rebug D-REX 4.70.1

I'm having this issue but it gives me an error instead of redirecting me to download the game data.. i have installed it too from the Playstation Store but it keeps prompting me to download it. Any other suggestions?
01-25-2016, 03:38 AM #6
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by itachi.psn View Post
ok metal gear is my sugar , hhh so i'm gonna give you the direct link download of the current versions. BUT its only working for custom Firmware ps3 (like mine) and BLES02102 version, so i hope its the situation here :

Metal gear online :

MGO Game data 1.01 :

Data Update 1.00:

The BLES02102 game update 1.07:

with those packages you will be able to connect ond play mgo with NO download on the ps3, all you have to do is installing them from install package file, OWW and i juste see you figured it out , so i'm posting it anyway..... PEASE

Thanks, Also i always get disconnected from session. Do you know anything about how to fix that?
01-25-2016, 09:04 PM #7
itachi.psn
Save Point
no probleme my frend, about the discounecting thing i think its due to the internet connection.
you make sure there is no one donwnloading on your internet whil playing (the idea is to use the full connection for better syncronisation)
also use always the lasted CFW with webman and Syscall's desactivated for better security
pardon my english, Tiphat
01-29-2016, 09:40 AM #8
Hi,

Thanks itachi, your downloads were a great help. But im stuck when connecting online, it says "Failed to login server", and it just takes me back to the freeplay mode. What should i do to successfully login to servers?

Thanks so much!
01-31-2016, 02:44 PM #9
Metal gear online checks your region of your account. You have to manually download the online update of your game.

If both of your account and game are the same region then it shouldn't be a problem.

I noticed this since 4.75, and working just fine ever since
01-31-2016, 10:20 PM #10
itachi.psn
Save Point
your welcome !
if you could give me the game ID of your copy of the game (BLES02102, or BLESxxx, BLUSxxx...) and your account region (EU, or US, or JP) a will put you the direct link to them !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo