04-10-2019, 08:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi people, I'm sick of guys charging a lot of money for such a cheap exploit. Most of them use the win trading method and it's crazy how they charge over $150 in best case.
I know how it works, a person with 2 consoles or someone with a router that has geo-filtering is highly appreciated/needed.
Send me a pm for more details.

EDIT: Found someone who offers services for really cheap and fair prices. Ask for details with pm, you'll be surprised! (Unless we get to be a full lobby of 8 people, in which case it's free)
Last edited by .:SolidSnake:. ; 04-11-2019 at 04:07 PM.

The following user thanked .:SolidSnake:. for this useful post:

BlackPhanter
05-13-2020, 08:27 PM #2
wolfxo
Rookie
Originally posted by .:SolidSnake:. View Post
Hi people, I'm sick of guys charging a lot of money for such a cheap exploit. Most of them use the win trading method and it's crazy how they charge over $150 in best case.
I know how it works, a person with 2 consoles or someone with a router that has geo-filtering is highly appreciated/needed.
Send me a pm for more details.

EDIT: Found someone who offers services for really cheap and fair prices. Ask for details with pm, you'll be surprised! (Unless we get to be a full lobby of 8 people, in which case it's free)

Can i possibly direct message you regarding this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo