07-30-2016, 10:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Today, I'm going to show you how to get free xbox live gold, now it is only a 1 month trial, but should last for 2-3 months.*

Lets Get Started.

Step 1: Go to*You must login or register to view this content.*and find where it says enter your own pattern, enter "519603203xxxxxxx".
Step 2: Click Generate.
Step 3: Go to xbox.com and create a new account (you can use fake info)
Step 4: After creating your account, navigate to xbox live > Join xbox live, click on Join today, it will take you to membership options
Step 5: Click on the 1 month free trial and click next, it should take you to verify your acc, enter your alternate email address and get the code, then enter the code to verify your account
Step 6: Last & Most Important part, it will take you to a page with the billing & payment method shit, now take one of the generated card numbers from step 1 and, put that number where it says Card number, make sure city and address one is "quebec" and Exp Date is*6/19*and Security code is*747, all the other options can be random.*
Click next > save info > confirm and then you have your free xbox live gold membership!
08-19-2016, 05:10 AM #2
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by 7435
Today, I'm going to show you how to get free xbox live gold, now it is only a 1 month trial, but should last for 2-3 months.*

Lets Get Started.

Step 1: Go to*You must login or register to view this content.*and find where it says enter your own pattern, enter "519603203xxxxxxx".
Step 2: Click Generate.
Step 3: Go to xbox.com and create a new account (you can use fake info)
Step 4: After creating your account, navigate to xbox live > Join xbox live, click on Join today, it will take you to membership options
Step 5: Click on the 1 month free trial and click next, it should take you to verify your acc, enter your alternate email address and get the code, then enter the code to verify your account
Step 6: Last & Most Important part, it will take you to a page with the billing & payment method shit, now take one of the generated card numbers from step 1 and, put that number where it says Card number, make sure city and address one is "quebec" and Exp Date is*6/19*and Security code is*747, all the other options can be random.*
Click next > save info > confirm and then you have your free xbox live gold membership!

i'm just gonna state you can get banned for fraud on xbl and it can lead to a court case as getting free gold like this is technically a act of fraud and the fact its not your card number makes it even worse, my brother got banned for suspected fraud but it was a misunderstanding and got sorted fairly fast. point is that was with a family members card, its not gonna be the same if you get pinned cause of a card generator just a heads up for anyone who whats to try it and don't think it doesn't happen because it does.
08-28-2016, 12:36 AM #3
Nice! Incredible
09-24-2016, 04:34 PM #4
Website doesn't work
12-22-2016, 09:25 PM #5
Daized
Bounty hunter
This still a thing or all done?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo