12-15-2016, 02:06 AM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will be giving out the Gamertag "exploit" or "glitch" that's been taking the tag market by storm for the past few days.*

Step 1. Make an email account on*You must login or register to view this content..
Step 2. Download an Android emulator like memu, bluestacks, or nox.
Step 3. Download the Xbox app, not the smartglass app.
Step 4. Sign into the Xbox app with your email.
Step 5. Type in*spaced*tags, hit check availability, and then claim. If it gives you an error, it's taken. It should create it if it's available.
Step 6. Repeat

Doubt these will get banned, but even if they do, it's still worth the chance. Good luck to all, and share this to your friends in case they want to know.
12-15-2016, 07:12 AM #2
thanks Smile im going to go try this and get some og gamertags
12-15-2016, 07:48 AM #3
Italy
Little One
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Will be giving out the Gamertag "exploit" or "glitch" that's been taking the tag market by storm for the past few days.*

Step 1. Make an email account on*You must login or register to view this content..
Step 5. Type in*spaced*tags, hit check availability, and then claim. If it gives you an error, it's taken. It should create it if it's available.
Step 6. Repeat

Doubt these will get banned, but even if they do, it's still worth the chance. Good luck to all, and share this to your friends in case they want to know.

i downloaded the my xbox app it says its not supported on my smartphone, but im using the memu emulator
12-15-2016, 11:42 AM #4
Sparrow
Big Papi
Will be giving out the Gamertag "exploit" or "glitch" that's been taking the tag market by storm for the past few days.*

Step 6. Repeat

What do you mean *spaced* tags? Could you give an example?

Thankss

The following user thanked Sparrow for this useful post:

Frosty
12-15-2016, 07:28 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
What do you mean *spaced* tags? Could you give an example?

Thankss

A l e x
G o d

L o r d....
12-15-2016, 11:48 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
A l e x
G o d

L o r d....

Ahh haha cheers Smile
12-16-2016, 06:59 PM #7
ZyluxHosts
Save Point
has this been patched?
12-18-2016, 03:32 PM #8
ymh
Treasure hunter
this is not a glitch, the gamertags where cleared up at the start of the year so alot of the spaced tags are available again and since most are trying for og names usually only try for a true 3 - 4 letter tags. Most won't have tried for spaces in-between. unless its glitched to have a space at the start and end or have more then one between letters this is normal.
Last edited by ymh ; 12-18-2016 at 03:35 PM.
12-20-2016, 01:31 PM #9
Benjmn
Gobble
if someone can do this for me please try get Benjamin and message my gamertag Benjmn. Upside Down Happy
12-22-2016, 09:28 PM #10
Daized
Bounty hunter
Ha been looking for this thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo