Post: How to get your own skins on ps3 [[online working]]
02-06-2014, 03:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); let me start by saying i combined 2 tuts from the xbox and re worded them for ps3 in the best detail possible

requirements

1. cfw ps3

2. a computer

3. the ability to read

ok 1st thing youl'll need to do is download this You must login or register to view this content.

save that in a folder called skin mods

then youll download this You must login or register to view this content.

now that youve downloaded that you can download any skin you want from You must login or register to view this content.

save any downloaded skins to a folder inside of the skin mods folder name it new skins

after you have downloaded that you will also need You must login or register to view this content.

and this You must login or register to view this content. save both inside of the skin mods folder

ok lets get started

1 inside you skin mods folder open the finall folder the open tools run quickbms
then you will ask for a script to run that will be inside the finall folder click minecraft pck unpacker.BMS

2 then it will ask for the file to extract that will be the james mods.pck you downloaded earlyer

3 then it will ask where you want to extract to save it to the folder you made called new skins

after that you can go to new skins folder and add / edit any skins you want just rename any skins you add to dlcskin00000045 dlcskin00000046 and so on as you add new skins once your done adding skins we can proceed

now go to the folder minecraft importer run reimport it will ask you a script to run again well use the same 1 as last time called minecraft pck unpacker.BMS

then it will ask were its going to move the new skins to click james mods.pck

then it will ask for the skins to put in the pack that would be the folder new skins when your there click save it will import all your new / edited skins

after that go yon your cfw ps3 start multiman and go to NPUB31419 or what ever your mine craft folder is called then go to USRDIR then DLC and moke a new folder called james mods put the james mods.pck inside there as well as the key.bin.edat that you downloaded earlyer

TO GET ON OFW PS3 just data transfere over and start mine craft and yes all your friends will be able to see your custom skins

ill post credits when i find them thanks

The following user thanked shadow931251 for this useful post:

IIFusiionsII
03-30-2014, 03:41 AM #11
idropkittens
Do a barrel roll!
When ever i select the james mods I get quick bms has stopped working, tried running as admin. Someone help?
04-02-2014, 11:00 AM #12
smithyash123
Save Point
All the skins works perfect thanks! great tut! how can i add my own skins though?
04-11-2014, 04:43 AM #13
BadExceptionZ
Pokemon Trainer
Thanks very much I now have Batman,Spider-Man,captain America,ironman,doctor who and a couple of others and who ever is struggling with this drop me a message or even i will post my custom skins on a forum to save other people the haste but off course you will get full credit Winky Winky

Sent from my iPhone using NGU
04-15-2014, 01:35 AM #14
wild_monkey
Save Point
I tried it many times and it doesn't work..... any help please?

EDIT: nvm, I got it, now i just need to test if other people can actually see it online
Last edited by wild_monkey ; 04-15-2014 at 05:00 AM.
07-05-2014, 11:26 AM #15
Can u make me a PCK file with these characters I gathered please? I can't get it to repack into the jamesmods.PCK so I can put into PS3. I have trouble reimporting. You must login or register to view this content.
Send me the skins back when u finish please. Thanks in advance.Reaper
Last edited by Mr. Revenge ; 07-05-2014 at 11:37 AM.
07-27-2014, 11:28 PM #16
That1Guy24
Are you high?
Can other people see them
07-28-2014, 02:52 AM #17
xRebugMoDz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by shadow931251 View Post
let me start by saying i combined 2 tuts from the xbox and re worded them for ps3 in the best detail possible

requirements

1. cfw ps3

2. a computer

3. the ability to read

ok 1st thing youl'll need to do is download this You must login or register to view this content.

save that in a folder called skin mods

then youll download this You must login or register to view this content.

now that youve downloaded that you can download any skin you want from You must login or register to view this content.

save any downloaded skins to a folder inside of the skin mods folder name it new skins

after you have downloaded that you will also need You must login or register to view this content.

and this You must login or register to view this content. save both inside of the skin mods folder

ok lets get started

1 inside you skin mods folder open the finall folder the open tools run quickbms
then you will ask for a script to run that will be inside the finall folder click minecraft pck unpacker.BMS

2 then it will ask for the file to extract that will be the james mods.pck you downloaded earlyer

3 then it will ask where you want to extract to save it to the folder you made called new skins

after that you can go to new skins folder and add / edit any skins you want just rename any skins you add to dlcskin00000045 dlcskin00000046 and so on as you add new skins once your done adding skins we can proceed

now go to the folder minecraft importer run reimport it will ask you a script to run again well use the same 1 as last time called minecraft pck unpacker.BMS

then it will ask were its going to move the new skins to click james mods.pck

then it will ask for the skins to put in the pack that would be the folder new skins when your there click save it will import all your new / edited skins

after that go yon your cfw ps3 start multiman and go to NPUB31419 or what ever your mine craft folder is called then go to USRDIR then DLC and moke a new folder called james mods put the james mods.pck inside there as well as the key.bin.edat that you downloaded earlyer

TO GET ON OFW PS3 just data transfere over and start mine craft and yes all your friends will be able to see your custom skins

ill post credits when i find them thanks

add me on skype please.. kerberholm1
07-28-2014, 03:06 AM #18
xRebugMoDz
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by IIFusiionsII View Post
Worked for me. some skins dont show up, but 3/6 ones did. thanks for the tut Happy

can you add me on skype? kerberholm1 is my username.... i cant figure it out
10-01-2015, 08:47 PM #19
MrMoan
Big Daddy
i cant reimport helpppppppp

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo