Post: How to get your own skins on ps3 [[online working]]
02-06-2014, 03:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); let me start by saying i combined 2 tuts from the xbox and re worded them for ps3 in the best detail possible

requirements

1. cfw ps3

2. a computer

3. the ability to read

ok 1st thing youl'll need to do is download this You must login or register to view this content.

save that in a folder called skin mods

then youll download this You must login or register to view this content.

now that youve downloaded that you can download any skin you want from You must login or register to view this content.

save any downloaded skins to a folder inside of the skin mods folder name it new skins

after you have downloaded that you will also need You must login or register to view this content.

and this You must login or register to view this content. save both inside of the skin mods folder

ok lets get started

1 inside you skin mods folder open the finall folder the open tools run quickbms
then you will ask for a script to run that will be inside the finall folder click minecraft pck unpacker.BMS

2 then it will ask for the file to extract that will be the james mods.pck you downloaded earlyer

3 then it will ask where you want to extract to save it to the folder you made called new skins

after that you can go to new skins folder and add / edit any skins you want just rename any skins you add to dlcskin00000045 dlcskin00000046 and so on as you add new skins once your done adding skins we can proceed

now go to the folder minecraft importer run reimport it will ask you a script to run again well use the same 1 as last time called minecraft pck unpacker.BMS

then it will ask were its going to move the new skins to click james mods.pck

then it will ask for the skins to put in the pack that would be the folder new skins when your there click save it will import all your new / edited skins

after that go yon your cfw ps3 start multiman and go to NPUB31419 or what ever your mine craft folder is called then go to USRDIR then DLC and moke a new folder called james mods put the james mods.pck inside there as well as the key.bin.edat that you downloaded earlyer

TO GET ON OFW PS3 just data transfere over and start mine craft and yes all your friends will be able to see your custom skins

ill post credits when i find them thanks

The following user thanked shadow931251 for this useful post:

IIFusiionsII
02-06-2014, 06:42 PM #2
Cant open : reimport ?
02-07-2014, 08:45 AM #3
It Doesnt Say The Say The Stuff Up There
02-08-2014, 03:16 PM #4
Originally posted by 3moOor View Post
Cant open : reimport ?

did you try running it as administrator and what version of windows are you useing?
02-08-2014, 03:23 PM #5
Originally posted by omzzhackz View Post
It Doesnt Say The Say The Stuff Up There

added you on skype ill walk you threw it if needed
02-23-2014, 08:01 PM #6
ozzy21
Little One
Originally posted by shadow931251 View Post
let me start by saying i combined 2 tuts from the xbox and re worded them for ps3 in the best detail possible

requirements

1. cfw ps3

2. a computer

3. the ability to read

ok 1st thing youl'll need to do is download this You must login or register to view this content.

save that in a folder called skin mods

then youll download this You must login or register to view this content.

now that youve downloaded that you can download any skin you want from You must login or register to view this content.

save any downloaded skins to a folder inside of the skin mods folder name it new skins

after you have downloaded that you will also need You must login or register to view this content.

and this You must login or register to view this content. save both inside of the skin mods folder

ok lets get started

1 inside you skin mods folder open the finall folder the open tools run quickbms
then you will ask for a script to run that will be inside the finall folder click minecraft pck unpacker.BMS

2 then it will ask for the file to extract that will be the james mods.pck you downloaded earlyer

3 then it will ask where you want to extract to save it to the folder you made called new skins

after that you can go to new skins folder and add / edit any skins you want just rename any skins you add to dlcskin00000045 dlcskin00000046 and so on as you add new skins once your done adding skins we can proceed

now go to the folder minecraft importer run reimport it will ask you a script to run again well use the same 1 as last time called minecraft pck unpacker.BMS

then it will ask were its going to move the new skins to click james mods.pck

then it will ask for the skins to put in the pack that would be the folder new skins when your there click save it will import all your new / edited skins

after that go yon your cfw ps3 start multiman and go to NPUB31419 or what ever your mine craft folder is called then go to USRDIR then DLC and moke a new folder called james mods put the james mods.pck inside there as well as the key.bin.edat that you downloaded earlyer

TO GET ON OFW PS3 just data transfere over and start mine craft and yes all your friends will be able to see your custom skins

ill post credits when i find them thanks

Whenever I choose minecraft pck unpacker.BMS as the script, it tells me that quickbms.exe has stopped working...
03-28-2014, 04:06 AM #7
Is there anyway to get my friends these?
03-28-2014, 04:53 AM #8
Could somebody skype me bolts822 I can't seem to get the skins to stick I've done it step by step and nothing any help would be greatly appreciated
03-28-2014, 09:32 PM #9
IIFusiionsII
Pokemon Trainer
Worked for me. some skins dont show up, but 3/6 ones did. thanks for the tut Happy
03-30-2014, 01:45 AM #10
EG6
Are you high?
It keeps failing for me, If I send you the skins I want added, you think you could add them for me?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo